Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
sprite
Posted: Saturday, June 09, 2012 12:11:59 PM

chefkathleen wrote:

No reminding without ranting then!!!evil5 Whistle bootyshake I need an emoticon that sticks his tongue out. Didn't we have one of those? Wait! Here he is. tongue6

if you're going to f'ing post in this thread, you'd better be f'ing raging or i will come to your house and pee on your f'ing carpet! (better?) drunken

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
SatinBatty
Posted: Saturday, June 09, 2012 12:28:13 PM

fucking stupid people piss me the fuck off
Posted: Saturday, June 09, 2012 2:11:54 PM

I've got some rage I'd like to express.

This is for the deceitful untrustworthy scumbag of an ex-boyfriend and the self-centered moronic bitch of an ex-best friend: FUCK YOU GUYS.

Also, for the love of god, people:

YOU'RE = YOU fucking ARE

YOUR = SHOWS fucking POSSESSION

Really, it's not that difficult.
Bloke
Posted: Saturday, June 09, 2012 2:23:13 PM

GO GIRL ! ! ! !
Posted: Saturday, June 09, 2012 3:03:54 PM

stupid mother f-----g drivers I was stopped at a red light & this f-----g pick truck runs the red doing 70 what the f--k
latinfoxy
Posted: Saturday, June 09, 2012 6:52:30 PM

FUCKKKK!!! This is exactly why nobody take us serious because we do a couple of amazing games and then we go and play like we did today!!!! next time stop getting all cocky and thinking you are the shit and concentrate in the game ahead. Always the same shit with Chile at the last minutes they score, can we just learn that already!!!!! angry7
LadyX
Posted: Saturday, June 09, 2012 8:26:44 PM

Fuck everything.
sprite
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:33:43 AM

Opponents block Washington state gay marriage - Washington's gay marriage law was blocked from taking effect as opponents filed more than 200,000 signatures seeking a public vote on the issue in November.

just... yeah, fuckity fuck fuckers of fuck fucking fuck.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
sprite
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:41:26 AM

let me amend that...

FUCKERS, WTF! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING CARE WHO I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY FUCKING LIFE WITH? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING JUST PUT US IN FUCKING CONCENTRATION CAMPS AND TATTOO NUMBERS ON US LIKE ANIMALS AND FUCKING FUCKER FUCK FUCK FUCK! MOTHERFUCKERS!

sprite
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:50:43 AM

Fuck. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sprite
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2012 2:06:23 AM

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

pretty. fuckers. *giggles*

sprite
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2012 2:15:14 AM

LadyX
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:20:58 PM

sprite wrote:
Opponents block Washington state gay marriage - Washington's gay marriage law was blocked from taking effect as opponents filed more than 200,000 signatures seeking a public vote on the issue in November.

just... yeah, fuckity fuck fuckers of fuck fucking fuck.

I saw this. And as much as I really do try to resist judging others, It can't be avoided this time.

So, fuck you, you stupid bigoted conservative pieces of shit! Enjoy your low-IQ induced religious bigotry and your 1940s-era social reality. I hope one day, one of your children or grandchildren turns out to be gay, forcing you to either face reality or expose yourself as an unredeemably closed-minded, stupid fuck.

Fuck your religion and fuck your politics, you hate-furthering, gun-toting to rallies, racist, sexist xenophobic republican fascists!
Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:38:15 PM

What's even more awful is that gay sons and daughters of these people, that oppose gay marriage, might stay closeted their whole lives and then marry straight people. That can't be a good, happy situation for anyone involved. Especially if it comes to light way down the line.

Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2012 10:29:27 PM

You miserable self absorbed fucking slut. I get that your pregnant. i get it. i also get your qualifications to be on a game of "who my baby daddy" on an episode of jerry fucking springer. TWO KIDS FROM TWO DIFFERENT FATHERS AND YOU BLAME ME FOR WANTING A PATERNITY TEST? go. FUCK. YOUR. SELF. i put up with ALLL your shit. all the rants and raves bitching me out for going out to the bars. Bitch, i'm a 22 year old, not an ALCOHOLIC. I do my best not to fuck my life up like my pathetic excuse of a mother. Just cause i go out on the weekend with guys i cant see any other time, and have a couple hundred dollars wrapped up in Scotch, means absolutely JACK SHIT. and no. just because you had to stop drinking doesn't mean i'm going to.

AND EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME, for wanting to know that this kid is "mine". I never tried to claim i was drunk as an excuse. i never do. I OWN UP To EVERYTHING i do regardless of how drunk or sober i was at the time. but again, two kids, two fathers. Of course i'd knock up the town slut.

Also, the last time i checked it does take two people to make a kid. this is not YOUR kid. it is OUR kid (pending paternity testing). infant. fetus. whatever. i don't care how much i wind up having to fork out in attorney fees now.
You. Will. Not. Separate. Me. From. This. Kid. (provided its mine)

You possibly picked the worst person to ever pull your power tripping bullshit with. I am not either of your other spineless baby daddies. Don't think for one fucking second, that just because this thing is in your body, that i will not tear down the walls of hell to get to see my (possible) kid. You want to THREATEN to take me through the ringers of court? bring it on you filthy cunt. I will eat you alive.
principessa
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 10:54:27 AM

Why do some people imagine themselves to be endlessly interesting - as if we are fascinated by their every thought and feeling? Is there no thought that can remain unexpressed? Is there no situation, no matter it impacts those involved, where its effect on them must not be announced and commiserated with? You are really not that important or interesting. Not funny or intelligent. Just narcissistic and attention-seeking.

littlemissbitch
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 1:48:11 PM

i just love it when i call to talk to my friend and she spends the entire time talking to her kids..

and on another unrelated note....please dont make me rip your fucking face off today...just sign the goddamned papers. im on anger lent you know! dickhead.

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
clum
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 5:24:24 PM

WHEN PEOPLE WRITE IN ALL CAPS IT MAKES IT SEEM AS THOUGH THEY ARE SHOUTING AND IT GIVES ME A HEADACHE. I LITERALLY CANNOT BRING MYSELF TO READ IT. IT MAKES ME WANT TO SCRATCH THEIR EYES OUT.

There's no need for it, even if you are shouting. Stop it.

Every day is a school day.
VanGogh
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 5:35:09 PM

clum wrote:
WHEN PEOPLE WRITE IN ALL CAPS IT MAKES IT SEEM AS THOUGH THEY ARE SHOUTING AND IT GIVES ME A HEADACHE. I LITERALLY CANNOT BRING MYSELF TO READ IT. IT MAKES ME WANT TO SCRATCH THEIR EYES OUT.

I agree .... I refuse to read a post if it's all caps. It also makes me want to disable their caps lock key!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 5:57:56 PM

clum wrote:

Calm down Clum. Sometimes it helps people see the words better and sometimes it helps people vent. Just don't read it if you can't handle it.
clum
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 6:00:08 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
Calm down Clum. Sometimes it helps people see the words better and sometimes it helps people vent. Just don't read it if you can't handle it.

I believe one of the rules of this thread is that you're not allowed to tell people to calm down:

sprite wrote:
4) You are not allowed to tell anyone not to be angry, to calm down. We feel how we feel. Do not try to reason with the the rage. It needs to be let loose.

*sticks tongue out*

And trust me, I don't read it.

Every day is a school day.
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 6:07:52 PM

im guilty of this. kind of. but it helps me vent so, whatever.
Shylass
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 6:33:00 PM

sTUPIDY sTUPID fECKING tINTERNET mAKING ME fall off ALL THE fECKING TIME!!!

aND THAT WASN'T ALL cAPS, ok?

sunny

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 7:20:41 AM

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

Fuck you, you bitch.
Your husband better learn to keep his hands to himself.
And you learn to put out. Frigid cunt.
He yelled cause I squeezed.
Not cause he got caught.
I hope he has bruised balls.
Randy, filthy sonuvabitch.
Maybe if you got off your ass and out of your fucking van at your kids soccer games, you'd wear some of that hefty load off your own arse.
Then maybe your husband would keep his skeezy fucking hands off of mine.
Especially in front of my kids.
IDGAF what he does in front of your kids but in front of MY kids that shit does NOT fly.
Next time he tries to lay a hand on me I'm gonna kick him in the fucking nuts.
I don't know where your from but around here women don't usually like to be manhandled by other peoples husbands.
Especially dickless wonders like yours.
I'll slap a sexual harassment lawsuit on him so fast he won't have time to drop his pants before I FUCK him OVER.

LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 2:36:50 PM

Fuck you, old bitter-ass lady. Just because you're a used up sack of greying flesh whose best years are way back in the rear view mirror is no reason to bite my head off. The only thing missing from your "why doesn't the world conform to my (wholly mythical but in my head it's real) 1950s-era sensibilities" rant was the use of the phrase "young whipper-snapper". That's because your old fuck brain is failing, which is too bad because being called that at least would've made me laugh. Try being less bitter; being old isn't a license to be an asshole, nor does it buy insurance from others dishing your bullshit right back into your face. And try using some fucking Origins cream on your mouth, then maybe it wouldn't look like a permanently puckered-up asshole, which is probably still more attractive than your 2-packs of menthols per day mouth, filled with yellow pegs. Keep frowning, you old muttering bag. If you hate the world, and hate progress, both will hate you back with a vengeance, bitch.
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 2:43:50 PM

Fucking miss indecisive, make up your mind already!!angry9
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:04:27 PM

Dear You,

Okay! She's annoying! I get it! I have to put up with it every day! I totally understand the need to vent about her! But I do not fucking need to do it every single time the poor woman isn't in ear shot! I do not need to belittle her, judge her and make persnicketty comments about her constantly to her family and friends. I have the internet for when it gets too much to bear, and you are a fucking self-righteous, mean, small-minded, judging cow! I don't CARE if you are a trained pychologist, you are a BITCH! Your so-called pragmatism and positive thinking are actually patronising fucking bollocksy bollocking crap. ON A STICK.

And whilst we're at it, when you are making horrible comments about how unfit she is compared to some other woman who lives thousands of miles away, FUCKING REMEMBER that the woman you are making crappy snide observations about has fought and won against breast cancer, undergoing the removal of a breast and intensive chemo, plus has received two new kneecaps and a pacemaker, and suffers from severe arthritis and neuropathy in her feet, hands and back, causing her immense pain. And yet she still has that irritating smile plastered on her face! I vent about her, yes, but I STILL FUCKING RESPECT HER!

And do you FUCKING REALISE that every time you go on and on about her, I am terrified that you go on about ME when I'm not there? I was in SO much much pain today, like two blowtorches were melting away my ankles, and I still dragged myself round your fucking walk! And I know I was NOT the only one out of breath and finding it hard-going. How does it feel to be a FUCKING HYPOCRITE? Oh, that's right, YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE because you are a NARROW-MINDED FUCKING BITCH! WELL, YOU AREN'T FUCKING PERFECT!

Oh, and before I forget: when I say I don't like having my picture taken, it's because I DON'T LIKE HAVING MY PICTURE TAKEN! And I know FULL WELL you will be taking those pictures home to your fucking snidey nasty son so that he can do his usual "She's so fuckin' fat an' ugly!". I WONDER WHO HE LEARNED THAT FROM! I posed for your fucking crappy photos! I don't CARE that you think you can take a good picture of me (it doesn't fucking exist and never will do, you selfish cow), don't you DARE make it seem as if it's an imposition and that you are trying to "help" me by "allowing me" to stand behind other people, and then say "I'm just tryin' to be accomodatin'..." NO, YOU FUCKING AREN'T! If you were, you WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN THE FUCKING PHOTOS IN THE FIRST PLACE! Oh, I am SOOOOO sorry I am so paranoid and me, me, me about all this. I must work on my positive fucking outlook.

And I don't WANT a cushion with his face on it. He's dead! Stick a fucking cookie on it and I'll love it. Stick his face on it, and I will destroy it. It's GREAT you like to remember people that way. I DON'T!

By the way, before I finish and have a good cry, CLINICAL DEPRESSION is a CLINICAL CONDITION. It doesn't matter how much you think "positive thinking" is the cure. Because CLINICAL DEPRESSION MEANS THAT POSITIVE THINKING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOME PEOPLE! Stuck in a rut of being ill? You think I fucking ENJOY having to think about how to get out of my bedroom in the daytime? That I love having to run to the toilets for a cry at work for no fucking reason and tell my bosses I'm having ANOTHER Bad Day? That I love not being able to respond to conversation or concentrate on the most basic of things whenever and wherever I want and need to? Oh sure! I LOVE being this way! I love saying, "I'm ill, I can't do that!" I think it's GREAT I can't meet up with my mates like a normal person and hold decent conversations with them. I LOVE how I just want to hide and make the world fuck off and not be here, and how I have to push certain thoughts away from me. It's a great joy. I looooove it, I want to aaallllwaaaaayyyyyyssss be like this!

And I ESPECIALLY love how I can say all of this to your face and for you to actually HEAR, UNDERSTAND, and SHUT THE FUCK UP! Oh wait... no... that was just a dream I once had when I was hoping for the best from you.

angry7 I can't wait until you go.

Fucking Bollocks To It All,

Me.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:17:59 PM

Shylass wrote:
Dear You,

Okay! She's annoying! I get it! I have to put up with it every day! I totally understand the need to vent about her! But I do not fucking need to do it every single time the poor woman isn't in ear shot! I do not need to belittle her, judge her and make persnicketty comments about her constantly to her family and friends. I have the internet for when it gets too much to bear, and you are a fucking self-righteous, mean, small-minded, judging cow! I don't CARE if you are a trained pychologist, you are a BITCH! Your so-called pragmatism and positive thinking are actually patronising fucking bollocksy bollocking crap. ON A STICK.

And whilst we're at it, when you are making horrible comments about how unfit she is compared to some other woman who lives thousands of miles away, FUCKING REMEMBER that the woman you are making crappy snide observations about has fought and won against breast cancer, undergoing the removal of a breast and intensive chemo, plus has received two new kneecaps and a pacemaker, and suffers from severe arthritis and neuropathy in her feet, hands and back, causing her immense pain. And yet she still has that irritating smile plastered on her face! I vent about her, yes, but I STILL FUCKING RESPECT HER!

And do you FUCKING REALISE that every time you go on and on about her, I am terrified that you go on about ME when I'm not there? I was in SO much much pain today, like two blowtorches were melting away my ankles, and I still dragged myself round your fucking walk! And I know I was NOT the only one out of breath and finding it hard-going. How does it feel to be a FUCKING HYPOCRITE? Oh, that's right, YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE because you are a NARROW-MINDED FUCKING BITCH! WELL, YOU AREN'T FUCKING PERFECT!

Oh, and before I forget: when I say I don't like having my picture taken, it's because I DON'T LIKE HAVING MY PICTURE TAKEN! And I know FULL WELL you will be taking those pictures home to your fucking snidey nasty son so that he can do his usual "She's so fuckin' fat an' ugly!". I WONDER WHO HE LEARNED THAT FROM! I posed for your fucking crappy photos! I don't CARE that you think you can take a good picture of me (it doesn't fucking exist and never will do, you selfish cow), don't you DARE make it seem as if it's an imposition and that you are trying to "help" me by "allowing me" to stand behind other people, and then say "I'm just tryin' to be accomodatin'..." NO, YOU FUCKING AREN'T! If you were, you WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN THE FUCKING PHOTOS IN THE FIRST PLACE! Oh, I am SOOOOO sorry I am so paranoid and me, me, me about all this. I must work on my positive fucking outlook.

And I don't WANT a cushion with his face on it. He's dead! Stick a fucking cookie on it and I'll love it. Stick his face on it, and I will destroy it. It's GREAT you like to remember people that way. I DON'T!

By the way, before I finish and have a good cry, CLINICAL DEPRESSION is a CLINICAL CONDITION. It doesn't matter how much you think "positive thinking" is the cure. Because CLINICAL DEPRESSION MEANS THAT POSITIVE THINKING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOME PEOPLE! Stuck in a rut of being ill? You think I fucking ENJOY having to think about how to get out of my bedroom in the daytime? That I love having to run to the toilets for a cry at work for no fucking reason and tell my bosses I'm having ANOTHER Bad Day? That I love not being able to respond to conversation or concentrate on the most basic of things whenever and wherever I want and need to? Oh sure! I LOVE being this way! I love saying, "I'm ill, I can't do that!" I think it's GREAT I can't meet up with my mates like a normal person and hold decent conversations with them. I LOVE how I just want to hide and make the world fuck off and not be here, and how I have to push certain thoughts away from me. It's a great joy. I looooove it, I want to aaallllwaaaaayyyyyyssss be like this!

And I ESPECIALLY love how I can say all of this to your face and for you to actually HEAR, UNDERSTAND, and SHUT THE FUCK UP! Oh wait... no... that was just a dream I once had when I was hoping for the best from you.

angry7 I can't wait until you go.

Fucking Bollocks To It All,

Me.

Hugs

Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:24:29 PM

Mazza wrote:

EFFING Hugs

It's the EFFING RAGE CAGE, Mazza! I put your eff in!

Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:26:02 PM

Shylass wrote:

It's the EFFING RAGE CAGE, Mazza! I put your eff in!

Well fuck you!! You grumpy bastard!!!

(hugging the crap out of you really!!)

Big Hugs