Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, would you masturbate in front of...?

last reply
408 replies
77.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My last question seemed to get a lot of attention so I thought I would try again.
Would you or have you masturbated in front of your boyfriend or husband for their entertainment?
How about a stranger?
How about another female?
Erotica is writing that is intended to arouse and excite sexual feelings and desires in the writer. We read erotica to get turned-on, to get hot and bothered, to get hard and wet. Admit it. Enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
Nooo id be far too self concious
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, for someone I'm in a relationship with. It's a total turnon watching them getting aroused by watching me play. No for strangers, cams, or another female.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Yes, with a partner for mutual pleasure. And no for strangers/females/the general public. For the record, I do it for my own pleasure not someone else's 'entertainment'. I am not a revue show!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have and would masturbate for my partner, for a stranger and for a female.
Lurker
0 likes
For my partner, most definatly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do for my partner. And i have for exs, both male and female. I wouldnt for a stranger tho. As someone else said, its a huge turn on to see someone get hot over what youre doing.
Lurker
0 likes
For my man, yes. I have, and it is a turn on for us both. No to strangers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

That is how I used to feel. I never talked masturbation with anyone, especially partners that I had back then. As I got a little older I realized that it was a turn-on to many men. I started out slowly, by just touching my pussy and rubbing my juices around for a few strokes before penetration. That, of course, got some excited results. With that positive reinforcement, it was then much easier to be bolder and more open.
The Linebacker
0 likes
In my life I have had 4 females who wanted me to watch them masturbate. Of course I wanted to fuck after just a few minutes of watching.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mickey26
My last question seemed to get a lot of attention so I thought I would try again.
Would you or have you masturbated in front of your boyfriend or husband for their entertainment?
How about a stranger?
Would I? Of course! I do it all the time. You're so naive just to ask
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mickey26
How about a stranger?
Would I? Of course! I do it all the time. You're so naive just to ask
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I do for my boyfriend, and when I am away we do for each other on cam, but I wouldn't for anyone else.
0 likes
Have in the past for guys and gals...NEVER strangers though...

Do now for my other half, such a turn on for both of us
Lurker
0 likes
for a partner? heck yes. it a big turn on for me. for a stranger? umm not so much
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think I could in front of somebody I didn't know. For a partner, hell yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In Front of my boyfriend? Hell Yes...

In Front of a Stranger...Yes

In Front of a Female...Hell yes (:
Clever Gem
0 likes
For myself and invite my partner to come watch/join in YES! A quick text if he's in another room of the house and HELLO!
Lurker
0 likes
I do masturbate in front of my friend who happens to be a guy. But I do it for my enjoyment and if he get a kick out of it good. In front of a stranger yes I think it would be exciting. In front of another woman maybe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have masturbated in front of my partner, both men and women and it is a great turn on for both me and them. I have never really masturbated in front of a stranger unless you count masturbating in public and being seen.

Me and my GF love to masturbate for each other. Sometimes we will tell each other what to do and how it makes us feel to watch. Sometimes I may tell her about one of my fantasies and it turns her on and she will masturbate, she may do same for me. Some times we both masturbate together. It is such a turn on to watch her eyes as she does it!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've done it for different partners. If you count online, I've done it for strangers, long long ago... Never in front of another woman
Lurker
0 likes
yes
yes
yes
Lurker
0 likes
For my partner, yes. Its a huge turn on for him. For strangers or cams no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have done so for spouse, lovers, a stranger, and yes women. It is terribly erotic!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
i have shown my boyfriend what i do, but not a full show. I wouldn't do it for anyone but him.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by MMonroe

That is how I used to feel. I never talked masturbation with anyone, especially partners that I had back then. As I got a little older I realized that it was a turn-on to many men. I started out slowly, by just touching my pussy and rubbing my juices around for a few strokes before penetration. That, of course, got some excited results. With that positive reinforcement, it was then much easier to be bolder and more open.

I have done it before for a friend but i just didnt enjoy it as much as i should, i felt far too much pressure to be 'sexy' for him, rather than concentrating on pleasuring myself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and would in front of boyfriends and girlfriends.
As far as strangers go, if they are total strangers, probably not. It would be hot to see if I could get them excited, but there is risk with people you don't know.
If it is someone I know, but have not had a relationship with, I could if I was hoping for something more. Of course it would have to be done in a way that it looks like they accidentally "caught" me masturbating.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes
Lurker
0 likes
i have and would in front of boyfriends
strangers......no i wouldnt
women.........no, sorry but girls dont really do it for me....i love cock too much!! ;)