3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Time has come to leave and head on down the line. and I bid a few a fond adieu
Lurker
0 likes
Heading on down the line and to a few I bid a fond adieu and taking a few with me and those few I thank you
Lurker
0 likes
Okay. Bye.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
For anyone who thinks the moderation team are being a little mean, you've not had to put up with:

- abuse of story moderator's / constant complaints about site rules

- member sending out broadcast pm's to everyone on his expansive friend's list, complaining about the site

- posting dozens of messages on profiles about the supposed "ill treatment" at the hands of the moderators

- forum flooding, openly slagging off the site at every opportunity

The site rules are the same for everyone shotgun, and they are there to keep this place a pleasant and entertaining site to visit. You can abide by them, or move on.
Matriarch
0 likes
Please be advised it was a statementr and I find that the verifiers here have no idea as proof readers at various universities where my writing is as well as with the Library of Congress and a publishing house have had no problems. And unless have a degree in English as I find that many here really have no idea what they are doing as far as meeting a "standard"

This is a typical example of your story writing. Run-on sentences galore, lack of punctuation, and carelessness with spelling.

Here's another example of the bad mouthing:

You complain about having to wait 2 days for your story to be verified? Try heading to other sites and see how you enjoy the 2 WEEK wait to get a story published.

I'm done with you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shotgun011
Time has come to leave and head on down the line. and I bid a few a fond adieu

JULIE ANDREWS - The Sound of Music - Good bye (YES YES YES! - fist pump)

Uhhhh wait this isn't the famous movie song thread?????

Shit - oh well. Oh I get it - Later dude.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shotgun, we are just friends, and just became friends, but I really hope you don't leave. I like what I have read from you. You are an amazing writer. *hugs* (:
Lurker
0 likes
Little Note to Nicola (and the story and forum mods) ....

No one should put up with that type of behaviour noted in Nicola's postings.

No one.

A few of us witnessed his craziness in the forums. As playing forum members, WE didn't want to put up with his rudeness.

I agree .... Shotgun .... STD, Adios, just say good bye will ya!?

And to Lush story and forum mods (and Nicola too) .... thanks!!
Matriarch
0 likes
I thought you were leaving? I hate long goodbyes.

Or were you planning on sending another 2000 private messages to clog up the network before you left?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ok, good thing i didn't complain about how long it was taking the story i just submitted 5 minutes ago to be posted - think i dodged a bullet there. *wipes the sweat from my forehead* you mods are just tough! really, i have good information about what really goes on with your wine and cheese parties and wild orgies while you are supposedly verifying our stories! and what is this about proof reading? i am an artist, for God's sake! i can't be bothered with proof reading! who do you think you are! you're all over paid, every last one of you even if you do work for free! ok, i'm leaving too. just give me a few years to clean out my desk, but believe me, eventually, i WILL be gone! *shakes fist*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
ok, good thing i didn't complain about how long it was taking the story i just submitted 5 minutes ago to be posted - think i dodged a bullet there. *wipes the sweat from my forehead* you mods are just tough! really, i have good information about what really goes on with your wine and cheese parties and wild orgies while you are supposedly verifying our stories! and what is this about proof reading? i am an artist, for God's sake! i can't be bothered with proof reading! who do you think you are! you're all over paid, every last one of you even if you do work for free! ok, i'm leaving too. just give me a few years to clean out my desk, but believe me, eventually, i WILL be gone! *shakes fist*

You're just jealous that your invitation to the last whine and cheese party got lost in the mail. We did mention your name at the orgy though. I said "Man, Sprite would sure like this orgy" and everyone else, being the polite people they are, just mumbled cause they don't like to talk with their mouths full.
Lurker
0 likes
I think that this form might be helpful for the next time there is a "Goodbye Cruel Lush" post. Maybe someone with some savvy editing skills can make it fit Lush? We can put some vibrators and blowup dolls on the sides for graphics? You just click a box, and then there is no need for goodbye posts or PM spamming.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I thought you were leaving? I hate long goodbyes.

Or were you planning on sending another 2000 private messages to clog up the network before you left?

Is that why Lush crashed 2x yesterday and once today???

jeeezzzz ..... I was in the middle of something!!
Lurker
0 likes
reminds me of storm ... how he started a thread telling us to leave him alone...ahhh, good times!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
I think that this form might be helpful for the next time there is a "Goodbye Cruel Lush" post. Maybe someone with some savvy editing skills can make it fit Lush? We can put some vibrators and blowup dolls on the sides for graphics? You just click a box, and then there is no need for goodbye posts or PM spamming.

oh! Doll discussion board! i want to be on that! biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with Sprite....who do these volunteers think they are bugging me about punctuation and run-on sentences? I mean my story with its racist rants, it's forced sex scene, it's underage tied to the bed sodomy chapter still hasn't been approved? What's that all about? Stop harassing us ARTISTS!!

On a serious note, thanks to all those volunteers who perform these thankless tasks!!
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Hey, is anyone curious about how much someone could do on Lush in the span since this thread was started? Well, you could add 43 new friends and make 58 forum posts...like the guy 'on his way out the door' has.

Maggie R
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by magnificent1rascal
Hey, is anyone curious about how much someone could do on Lush in the span since this thread was started? Well, you could add 43 new friends and make 58 forum posts...like the guy 'on his way out the door' has.

omg!!!! so ... it's all just a ploy for friends??

or is one of those cases where we need the DramaWhore pic taken out and displayed again??

I need a
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

You complain about having to wait 2 days for your story to be verified? Try heading to other sites and see how you enjoy the 2 WEEK wait to get a story published.

I'm done with you.

I think the lush team does a fantastic job, and 2 days really isn't such a long time. Clearly a lot of stories are published each day and each editor only has 1 pair of eyes to read the stories and determine if they are up to the standards of lush or not. Seriously just cause your story gets sent back and isn't published, it is really not such a big deal, and you shouldn't leave lush because of it... But if you can't deal with being patient for a mere 2 days then adios I guess...
0 likes
Quote by magnificent1rascal

OMG I nearly spat my coffee out on my computer when I read this...thanks M1R!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Glad to see you are still here Shotgun. *hugs*
Matriarch
0 likes
I think we should create a ruling.

If an attention seeker doesn't fulfill their promise of leaving, within a day of whining and moaning all over the site, their account gets deleted by an admin.

That should stamp out all that kind of fake drama.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I second that motion! Now where is my hammer?? *looks around*
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥