Revealing Clothing

last reply
88 replies
13.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey ladies when you wear clothes that so revealing, like tight pants,short skirts or shorts, cleavage showing do you mind guys looking and is that what you want.
Lurker
0 likes
Despite my AV's, I don't wear revealing clothing IRL. Maybe some snug jeans, but no short skirts or shorts or cleavage for me. I think you can still have sex appeal without wearing revealing clothing. I'm usually only interested in one specific guy looking and not a bunch of guys ogling.

I guess I save my exhibitionist side for Lush!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sometimes will wear revealing clothing like short skirts or low cut tops when I go out but I do it mainly because it makes me feel sexy. I also think you can wear clothing that is not very revealing and still look and feel very sexy. Being sexy is all attitude!!

But back to the original question, when I wear revealing clothing, getting looks from guys and/or girls is not necessarily what I am looking for, but I do understand if you put it out there, they will look so I am OK with that. But if the guy is leering it is kinda creepy and annoying.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I'm doing it to get a few looks. All of my jeans are tight, I buy them based on how my ass looks in them. I dress for me, but I also dress to flatter my body.
Lurker
0 likes
As often as I can. I always wear tight tops at least.
Lurker
0 likes
I love attention and love people to take a good long look at what I have to show.

All of you know I am a bit older than many on Lush, but be sure as long as the equipment is in good shape I will be showing all that is allowed.

Never been sure where woman divide a good long look and leering. Oh well that is just me.
Lurker
0 likes
..."Never been sure where woman divide a good long look and leering."

That is a great question and I'm not really sure what the answer is either. I often wear sexy and revealing clothes and of course I enjoy it when guys show me some attention. But the amount of attention I enjoy varies quite a lot. I guess the point at which a good long look becomes something creepy depends on how horny I am and how cute or creepy the guy is.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
Despite my AV's, I don't wear revealing clothing IRL. Maybe some snug jeans, but no short skirts or shorts or cleavage for me. I think you can still have sex appeal without wearing revealing clothing. I'm usually only interested in one specific guy looking and not a bunch of guys ogling.

I guess I save my exhibitionist side for Lush!

no wonder we are friends, CurlyGirly!!

I am similar in my fashion tastes. As a professional career woman, I believe that classy is always more alluring than showing what you got .... which to me, those tight clothes and tits half hanging out just screams out .... you have no class, looking for a fuck with no care on who's gonna fuck ya.

So ... my revealing clothes are the lingerie my man will find under the classy well tailored and well fitted suits. Nothing better than being undressed by my man when his eyes say .... only mine!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have big tits or a cleavage to show off or flirt with so I'm a wearer of short skirts and I enjoy men leering at my crotch and thighs
The Linebacker
0 likes
Please oh PLEASE!!! Wear revealing clothing as much as possible!!!

And let me go ahead and thank you in advance!!!! THANKS!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I have lost over 20 lbs since the divorce and work out 3-4 times a week at least with lots of stomach crunches.....so I certainly HOPE you guys are looking!! At 5'6 (and a half) and now about 130 lbs my target is to tighten up all the right spots (especially my ass) and lose 10-15 lbs more and I should be back to the body I had in my 20's. I want to look as close to my daughter as possible. I love wearing tight jeans, yoga pants and short skirts....hope you turn your neck guys and gaze a little!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You guessed it, my favorite is low tops or brawless sweators. I enjoy the attention as long as the guys stare too much.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the attention and I mean I love it. If it is a longer than long look that is fine, if it is a leer that is fine too. Guys just don't make me feel threated.

Braless and in low cut and or tight sweater can also be lot of fun. Sure to get lots of comments when you walk by a construction site at lunch time.

Some of this is confirmation of other Lush Woman, but some is a bit differnet
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, I love the looks. It makes me feel sexy and I love to know that those stolen glances can get men hard. That really turns me on. I dress to feel sexy and when I feel sexy, I know heads are turning. Tight tops, flouncy skirts of course but I love a particular backless dress as well. I've never ever worn it without great sex.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Most of us men appreciate your efforts, ladies. Please do not giggle at us if you catch us pitching a tent though.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
at the office i have to cover up but in real life i will go braless and wear a skirt with no panties..... it is all for myself... but i don't mind being looked at...... ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
I do wear shorts and mini skirts and that's it. I think I have nice legs even if I'm short but I don't have much cleavage to show off.. and I don't really mind them looking.. (who would mind if some sexy guy is staring?)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If its on show its on show for a reason, any woman who says they don't like it should cover up ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Other than jeans, which are usually a bit tighter than need be, I dress fairly conservatively. But at the gym, in my tank top, or bra, and tights, I sure hope I get a few looks.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to wear short skirts and dresses and ALWAYS with stockings and heels makes me feel good and sorry guys the only heads i want turning are you lovely ladies!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
being young, i like wearing the "hip" clothes. so i wear leggings or tight jeans to show off my ass or a low cut shirt to show off my tits. but if im going out i rather either make my ass look nice or my boobs. cus when you have everything too revealing you end up looking like a hoochie mama and then you just get glared at all night.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I dress according to the venue/occasion.

If I'm going to certain after-hours clubs, I will dress in what I call "classy slutty"... (the 'classy' bit is because it's high-end/expensive clothes so that somehow makes it sexy-slutty instead of just cheap-trashy...). And it's FUN to dress like this sometimes!

In general, if I'm going out I'm usually just sexy/trendy but nothing too extreme. I dress a little sexier if I'm with a guy because you don't have to worry about getting hit on constantly just based on what you're wearing.

I like guys to look/admire - but don't assume the girl is looking to hook up or will be an easier mark just because she's dressed in 'revealing clothing.' It's also not an invitation to grab at a girl as she's walking by you at the club or make douchebag comments. It's very much a look/don't-touch policy.

Daytime-wear is a little different. I like to turn-heads but you don't need to wear anything revealing to do that.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'm always covered up. My boobs are pretty big, so people stare anyway. I never know what to think about it, I just get embarassed that they're staring.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to wear sexy clothes when I go out and I really like to get attention from the guys. Usually I wear very short mini skirts and thin silk blouse with no bra and sometimes I wear panties and sometimes I don't... it depends on my mood. But I like for the men to look at mesmile
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I wear sexy clothing for my own self-gratification and self-confidence. I in no means dress like a 'slut,' however when I go out at night I like the as Sprite put it, 'classy slut' look. For me, sexy clothing can be as simple as something that fits you well and shows off your shape. I don't feel the need to fault my ass or bust (not that I really have one lol) to get anyone's attention.
I don't mind guys looking at me, or women for that matter; boosts my confidence, but I do however mind staring.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in a small town and I like to push the boundaries sometimes by wearing clothes that show off my Cleavage. I get a few uncomfortable looks from females but I do know that guys like it smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
revealing clothes depend upon persons but i hate the leecherous look i get when i happen show some parts of my body even when the cloth i wear is simply comfortable.. but other than that, i believe that clothing is for comfort. so a little revealing clothes is okay but the sluts ... i dont like wearing like a "slut" dont get me wrong i refer to the girls who wear such clothes only to get an eye from the boys and those clothes dont suit them far far from looking good...
Lurker
0 likes
To be honest, I've always hated wearing revealing clothing unless its for pics on lush.

In real life, I wear jeans and t shirts , and if I have a sleeveless top on I always put a jacket on to cover up. I already turn heads when I walk by as is, I don't need extra attention

bottom line is, I always cover up but I do it in style.