do you go for older guys?

last reply
206 replies
23.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hi was just wundering if women realy do go for older guys?
as in would you be happy to be seen at a pub/ club with a guy 10/15 years older
whats the acctraction?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do. I personally just find older guys nicer to talk to and be emotionally involved with.
I find that they are more confident and settled than guys my own age so this is the main attraction for me.
I have no problem with going to the pub with an older guy at all. My only concern woud be if they minded the fact that I was a lot younger.
Lurker
0 likes
nope

I am a classic Cougar ~ to the delight of younger men and the disappointment of older men!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband is 10 yrs older than me. When we started dating I was 19 and he was 29 and all the guys closer to my age where very immature. I think it has to do with the level of immaturity girls see in teenaged guys and most guys in their early 20s. I do know a number of women married to yonger men, but they all got together later in their lives.
Lurker
0 likes
Not in the club ,,, but in life to date normally i dont like really old though i will stick take a max of 5 years diffrence now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like them born on the same day as me - give or take a few hours ! Perfect vintage, perfect match !!
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
there are smart, exciting and vibrant men of all ages.... there are also stupid, shallow and creepy men of all ages..... it is about the man not anything as unimportant as age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK I know this is supposed to be for the women, but I just felt the need to "weigh in" here. My ex wife (and the absolute love of my life) is twenty years younger than I. We had a wonderful time together, and still love one another (it's complicated). So, as an "older guy" I can attest to the statement that "age is just a number."
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
I like older men. I've always been attracted to them. I bond easier with them. Yet men closer to my age I am more skeptical of. I'm not going to say older means more mature, wiser, or anything really. I just know that for me, attration comes easier with older men.

For the record, I have a great relationship with my father so it's not a daddy complex.
Lurker
0 likes
I've always been attracted to older men and adderall, age is just a number so I have no problem being seen out with a man 10/15 years older than me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never dated someone my own age. Hubby and I have our 5th anniversary coming up and he's 47 to my 31 and I could not be happier with the last five years!
Lurker
0 likes
I usually prefer them about 5 years either way; not that there can't be exceptions, but this is how it has worked for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What matters to me is that I find a guy emotionally and intellectually stimulating. I've found that among men of all ages. Physically I can find things to like in anyone I find that kind of connection with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't mean to say that girls should avoid men of any age based on age alone. Just that I think many women form a sort of prejudice against men close their own age in their teens. The vast majority of guys in their teens and sometimes even into early twenties are very immature and do not treat girls as they should. Girls see this and have a hard time noticing when the same guys are past it. The sad part is girls in their teens and early twenties often prefer guys who mistreat them, play hard to get and/or make them do all the work in the relationship. Then after it all ends they judge them for it. I blame hormones for the whole mess.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Yes. Yes I do.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mistress_of_words
What matters to me is that I find a guy emotionally and intellectually stimulating. I've found that among men of all ages. Physically I can find things to like in anyone I find that kind of connection with.

I can't put it any better than that.
0 likes
Age doesn't matter so much as all the other things... but more than about 15 years in either direction and I find we don't have much to talk about in common.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am going to be 40 this year, I love appreciating all ages of a woman, but for me, I love younger ladies bec we match well in ,maturity! I love a woman who can have a conversation and look good with me! I am a pediatric surgeon and just so enjoy taking out a woman and showing her all that life offers! Women are such a gift!
Lurker
0 likes
As long as there cock is as big as there wallet who cares.
Lurker
0 likes
For sure my biggest orgasms and best sex so far have been with older guys. Like many of the other comments on here I just find guys my own age to be too immature. Maybe in a few years I'll give them a chance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm very attracted to older men and I'd be proud to be seen in a pub with my man. The only thing is I always seem to end up with younger guys. That's the downside of wine!
Lurker
0 likes
No, definitely don't like my men that are either my age or older. Like them at least ten years younger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually prefer guys who are a bit younger than me but age is only a number. It really is more how they act and feel. I know some 40 somethings with a lot more energy than most 20 somethings. So age really not that important unless we are talking really old.
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to go for much older men. They are much more experienced and actually know how to please and pleasure a woman.
Lurker
0 likes
I am 20 and I have been with a few guys who were 35+ and I have no complaints. They avoid the bull shit, don't lie, are loyal and most importantly all the guys I've been with were amazing as can be during intercourse. I don't know how to describe it but each guy was amazing in their own way. Guys closer to my age tend to be into the bull shit and don't know how to treat a lady so I will continue to stick with the older men until I find one my age that will come along and sweep me off my feet.
Lurker
0 likes
i usualy go for older guys. they are alot of fun. but right now im wit a guy that is my age
Lurker
0 likes
I've never been with an older guy but would certainly like to. Must all be "Daddy issues" having not grown up with a father figure. I would have to agree with a lot of the other posts in that I wouldn't have an issue being seen with an older man. I just get the feeling that it would be different for them as I've always looked a lot younger than my age.
Lurker
0 likes
I've always liked guys who are slightly older than me. I'm not sure why that is, since I'm a huge fan of the “The fact that someone's older than you doesn't necessarily make them any more mature, smarter or wiser than you; it just means that they'll probably die sooner.”-theory, but, as many of you have said, male teenagers tend to be terribly immature.

I'm sure that there are many charming, sophisticated, gentlemanly young guys out there, but I haven't had the honour of being graced by the presence of meeting any, that I've been simultaneously attracted to. At least not for a couple of years.

Anyway, I know shouldn't write off an entire age group because of the terribly unattractive behaviour of a couple, but it's difficult when it's all you've really seen.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually, because they have more experience and know what they are doing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely. I find them more kind loving and thoughtful and much more generous. Generally they are better lovers. I also think that they do not cum a fast.