Is this wrong that my girl likes this thought and thinks she will

last reply
67 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im with this girl for a year now 1 year online plan on seeing soon in near future and she told me last night she thinks im to good for her and she will ruin my life.

So after that she tells me she likes the though of cheating or going with others and arouses her. I was really angry and snappy was a convo we had am iw rong to feel angry and hurt and mad about it... she thinks ill leave her in the end already been a year and ive had plenty of other girls to get with but i havent. says she weak menaing if others go on to her she just lets em do what they want. Can you guys just kindly give me your thoughts of what shes thinking is okay or is it? how would u dela with it if it was someone u love.

[
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I´ve been with this girl for a year now, but our relationship has been completely online. I am planning on seeing her soon, in the near future. Last night, she told me that she thinks I´m too good for her and she will ruin my life.

So after that she tells me she likes the thought of cheating or going with others. It arouses her. I was really angry and snappy. Below is a conversation we had, am I wrong to feel angry, hurt and mad about it? She thinks I´ll leave her in the end. It´s already been a year, and I´ve had plenty of other girls to get with, but I haven´t. She says she is weak, meaning that if other´s hit on her, she let´s them do what they want to her. Can you guys kindly give me your thoughts of what she´s thinking? Is it okay, or isn´t it? How would you deal with it, if it was someone you love?

Sorry mate, it took me a while to decipher what you were trying to say, and I´ll be honest I can´t decipher most of that chat log, I don´t know who is saying what, and to me it looks like there are three people involved.

I think some people like having a fantasy about cheating on their SO. It´s something that´s forbidden, and can be a little attractive. I´ve known people who get off on the thrill of trying not to get caught. I think it´s a sign for trouble though, especially since she´s admitting it. Can you trust that she isn´t going to cheat on you?
Lurker
0 likes
1. To me, sounds like she wants to break up with you and is to weak to do it, so she's giving you a reason to break up with her.

2. You seriously did not copy and paste your chat session with her into this forum thread? There is a certain level of privacy that is expected when you chat privately with someone. That is just poor form, Buddy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
1. To me, sounds like she wants to break up with you and is to weak to do it, so she's giving you a reason to break up with her.

2. You seriously did not copy and paste your chat session with her into this forum thread? There is a certain level of privacy that is expected when you chat privately with someone. That is just poor form, Buddy!

Im so sorry was in a rush. Im marcus and the person no one i changed my name the rest is my gf
Lurker
0 likes
And who is Tiarra then?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Markie
Quote by Curlygirly

Im so sorry was in a rush. Im marcus and the person no one i changed my name the rest is my gf

Im sory is that a rule break i didt know. I dont usally do that stuff i keep things priv between me and my gf and relationships i just need a little advise just do not know what to do...

Yes she thinks im a great guy and says she is awfull and will do these things sexually with others rl online and what not...

She thinks to much in my opinion
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Markie
Quote by Markie
Quote by Curlygirly

Im sory is that a rule break i didt know. I dont usally do that stuff i keep things priv between me and my gf and relationships i just need a little advise just do not know what to do...

Yes she thinks im a great guy and says she is awfull and will do these things sexually with others rl online and what not...

She thinks to much in my opinion

that is my girls name i shall remove it if i can
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh and she uses my last name because she likes it and talks of marriage just incase of any confusion

Edited out name
Wild at Heart
0 likes
When girls tell you they are no good, fucked up, cheaters, etc. They are pushing you away. I mean I guess its best to let her go. I know it's hard to do but thats what they are doing. I mean why would a girl that likes you actually try to paint herself in a bad light?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
I´ve been with this girl for a year now, but our relationship has been completely online. I am planning on seeing her soon, in the near future. Last night, she told me that she thinks I´m too good for her and she will ruin my life.

So after that she tells me she likes the thought of cheating or going with others. It arouses her. I was really angry and snappy. Below is a conversation we had, am I wrong to feel angry, hurt and mad about it? She thinks I´ll leave her in the end. It´s already been a year, and I´ve had plenty of other girls to get with, but I haven´t. She says she is weak, meaning that if other´s hit on her, she let´s them do what they want to her. Can you guys kindly give me your thoughts of what she´s thinking? Is it okay, or isn´t it? How would you deal with it, if it was someone you love?

Sorry mate, it took me a while to decipher what you were trying to say, and I´ll be honest I can´t decipher most of that chat log, I don´t know who is saying what, and to me it looks like there are three people involved.

I think some people like having a fantasy about cheating on their SO. It´s something that´s forbidden, and can be a little attractive. I´ve known people who get off on the thrill of trying not to get caught. I think it´s a sign for trouble though, especially since she´s admitting it. Can you trust that she isn´t going to cheat on you?

shes a very curious sexual perosn i know that... i od trust her but get worried she says alot of well not assuring things i like to hear shes blunt of it to... not easy because ive worked hard to be less flirty i was a big flirt when we first met now i have settled down.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
insert huge image here

Meaniepants! BURRRRRRRN
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Internet Chat - fucking with people's heads since 1995.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
My number one comment here is: publicly posting a private chat like this, even if names were edited out? uncool. at this point you would have become my ex. might want to remember that in the future.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
My number one comment here is: publicly posting a private chat like this, even if names were edited out? uncool. at this point you would have become my ex. might want to remember that in the future.

sorry just lost with all this i know not to just hard to explain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Sprite: Wow LM, that was the bestest fucking of my life
LM: Aww thanks. It was pretty fucking awesome for me too.
Sprite: I didn't know you could get it up 5 times in one night. And ALL that cum. Wow
LM: What can I say, you inspire me.
Sprite: You must have been a Boy Scout because your knots are perfect.
LM: Matter of fact, I was a Boy Scout.
Sprite: I just love the sticky feeling of all this cum on my face.
LM: Don't worry, there's plenty more where that came from.
Sprite: Oh my, you spoil me. Now whip my ass again!
LM: Yes dear.

So, you're saying I shouldn't have posted this? But why not?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get it i was wrong no need to spam the thread
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Markie
I get it i was wrong no need to spam the thread

it's the nature of Lushies ... showing their love to help you over something. Rejoice we care!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if u guys say so well thx i guess sorry just thinking about stuff.

smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
It seems simple, she does not want commitment with you dude. Tell her bye and move on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
she says stuff like marriage and never leave her tho among others things.... says that alot to
0 likes
Markie,

In my opinion you should let this one go here. This thread is going to be like blood in a shark tank, sarcastic bastards will be all over you the more you post (including myself - sorry)

If you want my advice, there is a section in the forums named "Agony Aunt Olivia" she is a relationship expert and should be able to give you some solid advice. You may want to send her a private message and if she can decipher what your woman means.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok thx for being honest i shall then, can this thread be closed then?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
When girls tell you they are no good, fucked up, cheaters, etc. They are pushing you away. I mean I guess its best to let her go. I know it's hard to do but thats what they are doing. I mean why would a girl that likes you actually try to paint herself in a bad light?

I actually did this with a guy once....

The reason I did it was:

1. He was a 'good guy' and the type of guy that I should have been dating. He was perfect on paper.

2. I was going through the sluttiest summer of my life and doing way fucked up things and was in no position to date a "good guy." But I felt guilty about passing over a guy that theoretically was a damned good catch.

3. I figured I would turn him off and push him away by warning him about how messed up I was and telling him all kinds of sordid stories while chatting over the lovely candlelit dinner he had just cooked for me.

Outcome: Me telling him what a cheating messed up slut I was turned him on even more and he fell madly in love and kept pursuing me until I finally had to dump him on my own with the "it's not you, it's me" speech (a couple of weeks later).

The moral of this story is... She wants space or she wants you to take the reigns and end the relationship. She's non-confrontational in general and wants to avoid being the bad guy. Showing you how incompatible you ultimately are is supposed to be the not so subtle 'hint hint' that the end is drawing near...

Personally I would just dump her and see how she reacts to it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On a far more important sidenote, I like toast.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Markie
she says stuff like marriage and never leave her tho among others things.... says that alot to

Men and women say all kinds of shit to each other, especially over chat, which they do not mean nor have any intention of following through on - in reality, young dude.

For instance, you have not been with her - for over a year. You've never really been with her. She and you have been chatting on the damned internet for over a year, and you've been passing up lotsa trim (by your estimation) during that period.

Simply put, you feel like a major dipshit now. Forget about it, man.

Unplug from Lil Miss Drama queen and go out and play in the prairie like a young buck should. Yanno...

Plow some fields, spread some seed, knock some babes up and assume some real responsibilities. It's just the internet fucking with you, man.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if im incompatbale with her then why say perfect or to good to be true.

ok she cried a few times whne we were apart on call =/ and wanted me back =/
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Markie
ok thx for being honest i shall then, can this thread be closed then?

No. Welcome to Lush Forums, Markie. Consider this thread to be your armband of initiation to Lush University. And thanks for all the fish.