Cut or uncut?

last reply
91 replies
13.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What do the ladies prefer circumsized penis for oral, regular intercourse and anal
Lurker
0 likes
For oral I prefer an uncut cock. Love running tongue under the skin. For intercourse, prefer cut. The guys seem to last longer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a circumsized one, love the sight of a nice head, but that's just me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral, I prefer it cut. For vaginal penetration, I like it uncut. To me, it's more filling than a cut penis.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never been with an uncut guy so I really cant answer. But I can say that uncut cocks kinda look like little space creatures to me, something creepy about them. But a cock is a cock I guess. Its not the cock, its guy that makes it good or bad!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ive never been with a cut one so i wouldnt know. Think i'd prefer it all there though
Lurker
0 likes
I've never been with a cut one either, so I don't know...
Lurker
0 likes
i am personally uncut and i can tell you i have never had complaints about it some have beeen slightly suprised but not dissapointed. for those who like the isght of the head when i'm erect the head comes foward leaving the skin behind smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigguns
i am personally uncut and i can tell you i have never had complaints about it some have beeen slightly suprised but not dissapointed. for those who like the isght of the head when i'm erect the head comes foward leaving the skin behind smile

oh, so good to know!! I have quite a nice visual now! hmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am personally Uncut, Though I don't understand the rumours of Uncut's not lasting as long, On occasion I can last up to 30 Minutes of vaginal Penetration ... Not trying to brag, Just stating facts smile
Lurker
0 likes
i too have stamina i did not know there was a scientific theory us uncut folks don;t last as long hmmm i'd like to read that article
The Linebacker
0 likes
Cut or uncut could not have anything to do with how long a guy lasts. Mine is cut and I guess they did that before I came home from the hospital after I was born (dam glad I have no memory of it.) I sure wouldn't let anyone go near it now with anything sharp.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Cut or uncut could not have anything to do with how long a guy lasts. Mine is cut and I guess they did that before I came home from the hospital after I was born (dam glad I have no memory of it.) I sure wouldn't let anyone go near it now with anything sharp.

LOL yeah buz i would not make the choice to get cut now even if they did knock me out first
Lurker
0 likes
Cut for oral and sex, (but my ass is no play ground for either.)
I just love how a cut one looks so clean. I'm getting randy thinking about it lol...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee
Quote by bigguns

oh, so good to know!! I have quite a nice visual now! hmmmm

Kind of like this:
Lurker
0 likes
that is kind of accurate although my cock doesn't have feet lol
0 likes
Quote by bigguns

Damn Biggins I almost know what you mean due to th e seplling moisyakates
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had both..and I like both...but if uncut I want it all cleaned before sex and well rinsed...hate the taste of soap...lmao...Its all in how you use it and both are very sexy to me..BG
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Isn't it always better to give a present someone can unwrap ;)

It's true that cut cocks can last longer - this is due to the fact that the nerve endings are dulled in a permanently exposed head - losing a lot of sensation.

Thankfully in the UK, most doctors now see the practice as entirely unnecessary - hence the difference in experience between UK lushers and those from the US
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has to be uncut. I find it such a turn on to watch an amazing cock head appear as his skin is pulled down.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Nothing like playing a little hide and seek. I've never experienced a cock without foreskin, so I can't really say I'd prefer it like that. Just have to wait and see.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Cut. Definitely.

I checked out an uncut one during a round of naked spin-the-bottle back in college and it really wasn't my thing, even when it was hard.
Lurker
0 likes
In my opinion,a cut cock is much more attractive than a uncut cock.
Uncut cock looks like some kind of alien.When I see a picture of an uncut cock,I expect to see fangs come out from all the foreskin.
Lurker
0 likes
Definately uncut, I just think they are more sensitive.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigguns
i too have stamina i did not know there was a scientific theory us uncut folks don;t last as long hmmm i'd like to read that article

I have to call bollocks on that theory. The bf is uncut and he can go until I ask him to cum. He has very good control.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just to throw this in the mix..... Uncut must offer the benefit of both surely? when not in "use" its wrapped in natures perfectly designed protective cover. When inflamed by the sight, touch and thrill of a sensuous partner it wakes itself, draws of its coat and comes out to play with all its nerves and tenderness intact....or is that just mine?? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm... its seems I'm missing out on something

I might have to add that to the list of things to discuss with a guy on a first date...
Goals in life? Family? Job/Career? Cut or Uncut?

I haven't had the pleasure of an uncut cock... yet
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer the look of a cut cock and I prefer the feel of one as well
Lurker
0 likes
preference is cut, probably because that's they way most of the ones i've seen are. wouldn't say no to uncut