Matriarch
0 likes
"Fog and Rain" taken by Gypsymoth:
Lurker
0 likes

not a big star wars guy but this one is really funny
Lurker
0 likes
Mamma Nicola should market those..... (In White, Powder Blue, Baby Pink and 'White Lettering On Black' for the hardcore..... (HaHaHa!!!!) xx SF
Matriarch
0 likes
Nice DD! Not sure about the odd photochop in the head region - I guess 2 heads are better than one!

Oh noes, not the lush merchandise idea all over again!
Lurker
0 likes
HAHAHAHA yes! the merch idea. well robertkingcock was blocked so you won;t get cursed out LOL ... also i will not do anything with it i promise so theres another guarantee it won't get out of hand
0 likes
Quote by bigguns
HAHAHAHA yes! the merch idea. well robertkingcock was blocked so you won;t get cursed out LOL ... also i will not do anything with it i promise so theres another guarantee it won't get out of hand

Thought that profile was you Joey, some of us were wondering. Now you have confirmed it for us thank-you.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
wait what you though i was robert? no way i don;t know the guy what are you talking about?
Lurker
0 likes
seriously what made you think that dude? that guy, as i saw in his previous forum posts, and his comment on my lush merch thread, that guy was a total dick. I admit i can be a dick but so can a lot of people on here do you go around accusing every dick of being robert?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Thank you to Dancing Doll for posting this one on my profile:

Post away!

As a massive scrabble fan, I love this!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
"Fog and Rain" taken by Gypsymoth:

Oh my! I just saw this. Thank you, I'm humbled that you have chosen it as a favourite.

It is one of my own photos, one of my all time faves, and the one that appears on my computer as a desk top image.
Lurker
0 likes
I like this one a lot. Makes me wonder what's behind the photographer. Where she's standing. Also makes me wonder what the inside of the house is like. Warm and inviting with a hot cup of tea on the table? Or dark and damp like the day outside.
Lurker
0 likes
Uh oh black cat avs:

Matriarch
0 likes
I think there's an open fire burning brightly Chef, with a bottle of red, breathing, next to a plate of soft cheeses...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I think there's an open fire burning brightly Chef, with a bottle of red, breathing, next to a plate of soft cheeses...

Red wine, cheese, open fire, mmmmmm that's what I call romance, can I come to the party please ? I will behave
Matriarch
0 likes
You're not supposed to behave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
You're not supposed to behave

In that case I really want an invite now
Lurker
0 likes
I don;t know why I was censored its true there were two cat avs at one point where did my post about them go? I like cats I think they are very nice non hardcore profile images perfectly appropriate for this forum, yet I was censored.