7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Taken Sunday morning on my bike ride

This one was taken late this afternoon though not a sunrise

If ya got'em post yours in this thread to
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and saffron sunsets. It has given me blessed release from care and worry and the troubled thinking of our modern day. It has been a return to the primitive and the peaceful. Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and benumbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy. { ~Hamlin Garland, McClure's, February 1899 }

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Lurker
0 likes
I only meant to post once, but since I double posted, here you go! Sunset at the lake a few blocks from my house.

Lurker
0 likes
Taken with my cell phone on a friend's boat for a Girls Night Out.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice shot CG
Lurker
0 likes
I live on a peninsula close to water. I have so many, it would bring the server down.
Lurker
0 likes

took this on Monday
Lurker
0 likes
These were all taken on my cellphone while I was on vacation in the U.P. of Michigan. All these pictures are all looking towards Canada. I could have just swam to Canada. Haha but that would have been bad. I love the last picture I took, I use it as the backround for my phone.

Lurker
0 likes
Not taken by me, but I love this picture.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both of these I took while on a vacation in Cape Town, South Africa.

"I find that a duck's opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread". - Mitch Hedberg
Lurker
0 likes
the sunrise or sunset makes me reflective ....

0 likes
I took this one while on holiday in England a few years ago.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know how it happened, because I'm not a photographer, but I always loved that picture.

Taken in Alghero, Sardinia, Italy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sunset in Caroni Swamp, Trinidad...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a lot of very good sun pics
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Awesome shots folks keep them comin
Lurker
0 likes
A lot of beautiful pics here!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I almost started a similar thread, thank the forum makers for the search button!
Here's some I took through my window yesterday or the day before.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by charmbrights
Taken at 00.17 local time north of the Arctic Circle.
To all those humourists who asked: yes, it takes quite a long time to get that far north on a mobility scooter.
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is my all time new favorite thread. Even more than the yummy male torsos!!!

this picture came form my one and only online love-o-my-life.. alas... SO long ago.

A Rocky Mountain sunset taken from his back yard!!!!
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Lurker
0 likes
[img][/img]