Performing a lapdance/striptease

last reply
19 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK, so I lost a bet with my fuck buddy...
His terms were if I lost then I would perform a striptease/lapdance for him.

I have the outfit picked out (naughty schoolgirl) but I'm not sure on the music quite yet.

So I was wondering if anyone has any advice or tips for me e.g. do you have a special song you strip to? Do you have a special move? etc etc

Thanks everyone,
Love CK xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sarah Slean "Sweet Ones"

Purrrrrrfect music... practice, have fun and most importantly... remember to roll your hips

Lurker
0 likes
yes yes...music..well try shake ya ass by mystikal...or lapdance by pharrel..sexy sexy!!
Lurker
0 likes
hmm depends on what kind of vibe you want to give
if you want a slow song to grind to
"nobody" by keith sweat is amazing also "sex for breakfast" by Christina Aguilera
if you want a more "sexy" fast paced song
"buttons" by PCD

my best suggestion.. youtube lap dances and figure out what songs they're dancing to
Lurker
0 likes
well if we find cutie pie on you tube shaking her hips to some sexy music...im defo on there!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Let the music reflect you. What feels sexy to you? What can you really grind to? Whatever lets you feel the part in order to pull off the hottest lapdance/striptease you can! Have fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to lap dance with my panties offsmile and so do the lucky guys!
Lurker
0 likes
Skin by Rihanna. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
My choice for song would be "Lady Venom" by Swollen Members.......
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by AnnieLuvsToFu
I like to lap dance with my panties offsmile and so do the lucky guys!

to bad I'm not one of those lucky guys..
Just let it go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gaga - lovegame?
Lurker
0 likes
Play whatever music makes you feel comfortable dancing to. The same goes for dance moves - do whatever you feel comfortable doing. The most important thing is to be confident and if you try new moves or dance to music which you aren't comfortable with then you it will show. I think the other most important thing to do is to maintain eye contact with the guy and try not to break it. It works for me. Happy dancing smile
Lurker
0 likes
Gyrate a lot and if he's a boob man, make your boobs the centre piece of the show same for if he's an ass man, make that centre piece. Musical, I'd go for Sexually Active by Stuart Hamm. Above all though, enjoy teasing the hell out of him.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
HOW do you strip?
It's easy to names songs and beats that are great to strip to but when it comes to the moves I look like a big Q.

I tried dancing once and looking sexy(on demand), I was laughed at. I really would like to learn but whenever I move, trying to look hot, it comes out very unnaturally.

Step by step tips. HOW do you do it, would be welcomed.

And not only in what order to drop the clothes but the actual moves and how they work best together.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ha I really want to do this for my hubby, don't think it's his thing though sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
HOW do you strip?
It's easy to names songs and beats that are great to strip to but when it comes to the moves I look like a big Q.

I tried dancing once and looking sexy(on demand), I was laughed at. I really would like to learn but whenever I move, trying to look hot, it comes out very unnaturally.

Step by step tips. HOW do you do it, would be welcomed.

And not only in what order to drop the clothes but the actual moves and how they work best together.

(I have enjoyed many lapdances over the years, and savored what a good dancer can do)

It's mostly attitude. It's mostly attitude

It's f a psych game that makes it hot, not the details of clothes removal.

first, you must have confidence and be in control. It's one thing to be shy and passive in bed (the guy will simply take the lead in that case), but in the lapdance, it's YOUR game. You've got what he wants, you KNOW it, and he knows it.

With that in mind, don't try to copy some stripper you may have seen in a movie. You take stuff off as you wish, but keep eye contact. You're toying with his sex drive (that's the whole point), you're taking your time, and feeding back on his response. If he starts to get a little grabby (guys do that, especially with a partner they already know), you need to take charge. He's got to wait. Then you give him a little more at a time, just enough to keep him excited.

In the end he's going to be aching for the treat in front of him. But the reward is waiting until you're READY to give it to him.

That's what makes a strip sexy, tweaking a man's lust but keeping in control.
Cocolicious
0 likes

I've learned that its about the attitude.

I know that I have my man's attention and I own it and him.

I find that slower music appeals to the way I want the dance to go. Honestly, I don't think of it as a dance, I think of it as a seduction. My every movement is some fragment of foreplay. When the song is just about to end I am either completely naked in his lap or really close to it.

There is no way that I can give a step by step instruction. I always change it up to what suits our mood.

But a practice or two with a full length mirror is very beneficial.

Check out that vid, the men I know think it's one of the sexiest demonstrations of a dance.

Have fun and good luck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

(this song gets me so hot)

agree about the attitude and the practice.

The first time I was asked to perform a striptease was with a foreigner I met online. He asked me to do it out of the blue so I was painfully conscious of my arm movements and of well, everything actually. I must really have looked so awkward. I felt terribly embarrassed too after the "ordeal". I devoured videos online after to try to see how the experts did things.

I don't have a mirror in my room so I actually recored myself on webcam. Watching yourself afterwards lets you get really objective with criticizing your moves.

My subsequent performances went much better.

Another thing, get the atmosphere as erotic as you can get it. Light some candles, dim the lights, or spray some perfume. It really helps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strip by Chris Brown... Body 2 Body by Ace Hood

As for advice, its not all about how you look. Get the atmosphere perfect, the lighting perfect, the music perfect. And also, pleasure yourself while pleasuring him.
After its all set, just let loose. Don't think. Its the easiest thing in the world to turn on a guy. Touch yourself (not just sexually, like mess up your hair and he goes cray!), bend over and just let him see your body, and when you take off your clothes, do it slow. Let him see your goods jiggle, even in colothing and he'll go wild.
TheSexiiEbonii ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In my experience, it's good to mix be about a foot away, showing off your body. Just be slow, rub your body, sway your hips. Then move in, touch his chest, his neck, his shoulders. You could straddle him, hug him, lean back and show off your breasts and stomach. You could stand and turn, ass facing him, then sit in his lap, grind him (lightly! too hard and it hurts), put your arms around his neck. Slide down between his legs, stand up and bend over to show your ass.

Rinse repeat, mixing up the moves. You could also rub your breasts on his package, slide your chest up against his, etc.

For music, I'd go with his tastes (i.e. if he likes rock, pick a rock song, etc.)

If you need suggestions for music, send me a message, I'll try to find something for you smile