Female ejaculation

last reply
48 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just curious as to how many of our beautiful women (all women are beautiful IMO) have acheived female ejaculation. I have a BIG fetish on this...
Lurker
0 likes
Rarely but, it happens.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I always thought it was an urban myth. I know I have never squirted and no lover of mine had ever squirted. Matter of fact no girl I ever talked to about it had. They always knew somone who knew someone that once dated a girl that said she could.

Then I read an article about it (don't you love the internet?) and they explained a technique to get a girl to squirt. When my lover got home I told her I wanted her to let me try something. I told her to just relax and let me do everything. I did what the article said and I did get her to squirt. Not a great gusher or anything, but a little squirt that shot out a couple of inches and landed on the sheet.

When I told her what she had done she said that it did feel different, more intense, but she couldn't tell she squirted.

Later she tried to do it to me, but it didn't work. I had a great cum, but no squirting. We did it one other time too, but there is just something a little too mechanical about it. ("Put finger A into slot B and...") We both prefer more romance.
Genny
Lurker
0 likes
I think that's a big myth, Brock-man.

(turns my head and smirks a knowing little smirk)
Lush Legend
0 likes
I have....but not as often as I would like......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I dunno....if you ask me, it just looks like they are just peeing.....
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Trust me... It tastes different from pee (blush)
Lush Legend
0 likes
I second that guarantee........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We met up with a young couple and the girl surprised us by the fact that she was facinated by squirting, so much so that she figured out a way to do it. I don't think it's just peeing because she did it once or twice but then when we decided to video it she was only able to do a little tiny squirt.

They were a fun couple.

I, on the other hand, have never done it, but I do get really juicy during sex. So much so that if I get turned on enough it runs down my thighs and I can completely soak the bed or chair or whatever but I don't think that's the same thing. Honestly I think the female body is 100x more complex, with far more erogenous zones than the male body. Don't hate now, nothing wrong with being male but women have so many ways of acheiving orgasm and not all of them center around her clit. "What's wrong with a kiss boy? Why not try a kiss before you stampede for the clitoris Johnson!"
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Just MHO.....Geesh!! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fetishdoll
We met up with a young couple and the girl surprised us by the fact that she was facinated by squirting, so much so that she figured out a way to do it. I don't think it's just peeing because she did it once or twice but then when we decided to video it she was only able to do a little tiny squirt.

They were a fun couple.

I, on the other hand, have never done it, but I do get really juicy during sex. So much so that if I get turned on enough it runs down my thighs and I can completely soak the bed or chair or whatever but I don't think that's the same thing. Honestly I think the female body is 100x more complex, with far more erogenous zones than the male body. Don't hate now, nothing wrong with being male but women have so many ways of acheiving orgasm and not all of them center around her clit. "What's wrong with a kiss boy? Why not try a kiss before you stampede for the clitoris Johnson!"

I agree with you. Us guys just have ouir 'wee wee' to get us off. I see you're a Monty Python mavin as well. Thanks for the input
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by fetishdoll
I think the female body is 100x more complex, with far more erogenous zones than the male body. Don't hate now, nothing wrong with being male but women have so many ways of acheiving orgasm and not all of them center around her clit. "What's wrong with a kiss boy? Why not try a kiss before you stampede for the clitoris Johnson!"

Very well put.....
Lurker
0 likes
My lover learned to straddle my cock such that she could place here erected clitoris along its sensative vein along its base. She'd start near the head of my cock and move her clitoris slowly down it such that its sensitive top did not touch. She would be a little juicy, but being in our late 60's she would release small spirts or ejaculations which definately were her stuff. She'd take it up with her finger and taste it then place it on my lips.

We had to be very relaxed when she did this, but she be could be relaxed and quiver with its thrill at the same time. It took practice but she found it much more pleasant than either of us fingering, or my sucking on her clitoris.

Try it, you'll like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Gf Squirts from time to time, no Hurricane but more like a Tidal wave and not every time either, there is no way this is Pee although it does have a different taste to Normal juices that flow when i please her.
When she does squirt it is such a great sensation and her body seems to go into overdrive and she becomes very sensitive around her clit region.

A lot of Women moan they do not get equal rights to men but look who got all the best body bits and the numerious eroginous zones and thats before we get on to the ability to multi task........
Lurker
0 likes
Can't contain it all, Tech. It dribbles slowly out the corners of my heart-shaped, clenched lips, down my firm chin, and across hard pecs while I take in your eyes.
Lurker
0 likes
multi task, good one. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I do most of the time! Its wonderful!!!! sometimes I squirt so much its like a fountain. I can assure you its not pee but love juice!
Lush Legend
0 likes
lucky lucky girl.....lol

Welcome mzyummy.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
LOL Again @ Plow!!
Lush Legend
0 likes
LOL!!! oh plow.....silly......just silly....hahaha!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once needed to paint my bedroom wall but then my girlfriend made me squirt and i realized i didn't need to paint it after all
Lurker
0 likes
it's never happened to me. honestly, until I read the answers to this thread, I thought it was a myth.
Lurker
0 likes
I get very, very wet, but I don't 'squirt' on anything like that.