Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Lush V2 Bug List Options · View
Guest
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 12:10:05 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,326
Oooh, it's working again!!

Thanks Gav!!

xxx
gav
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 12:21:47 PM

Rank: Code Monkey

Joined: 12/25/2006
Posts: 1,251
Location: Syd, Australia
Sorted, thanks for pointing this out.

I noticed on Sprites profile, it was taking ~40 seconds to load, is this normal, or this is just Sprite? She does have a lot of friends, this might explain things.

MissyLuvsYa
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 12:26:35 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/12/2011
Posts: 543
Location: somewhere on the coast, United States
I can't access my profile.
sprite
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 12:26:39 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,551
Location: My Tower, United States
gav wrote:
Sorted, thanks for pointing this out.

I noticed on Sprites profile, it was taking ~40 seconds to load, is this normal, or this is just Sprite? She does have a lot of friends, this might explain things.



sure, blame me, i get it - from now on, any bug's are my fault cause i have too many friends. fine. maybe i'll start dropping a few, starting with the "G"s *giggles*

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
albertagirl
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 7:48:40 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/28/2010
Posts: 449
Location: The Great White North
I dont know if this is a site problem or a problem with my email. But I keep getting email notifications that someone on here has sent me a message and when I come to look it's from 2 or 3 days ago and I have already been notified.

It has been scientifically proven that any woman can be satisfied with only 3 1/2 inches --- and it doesn't matter if it is Visa or Mastercard
nicola
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 9:28:51 PM

Rank: Matriarch

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 25,513
Location: The Orgasmatron
albertagirl wrote:
I dont know if this is a site problem or a problem with my email. But I keep getting email notifications that someone on here has sent me a message and when I come to look it's from 2 or 3 days ago and I have already been notified.


The mail server choked up this weekend, hence the delay. Sorry about that, Gav is aware.
DirtyMartini
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 10:59:46 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,790
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Hey Gav...I think I may have found another bug...

Oooops...never mind...happy8




You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

jerseylynn
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 1:20:58 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/10/2009
Posts: 1,391
Location: around and about Hell, United States
In the rooms tonight groups of people who are chatting are getting kicked. Was pretty strange they could come back to a private chat but had to log back in the rooms...somebody suggested maybe a card on the router going?? dontknow don't shoot the messenger just sending it along..director

No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
gav
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 2:28:36 AM

Rank: Code Monkey

Joined: 12/25/2006
Posts: 1,251
Location: Syd, Australia
Our router doesnt take cards, its quite fussy!

I dont quite understand what happened, people were kicked out of the room by a mod, and they could re-enter?
jerseylynn
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 9:02:15 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/10/2009
Posts: 1,391
Location: around and about Hell, United States
gav wrote:
Our router doesnt take cards, its quite fussy!

I dont quite understand what happened, people were kicked out of the room by a mod, and they could re-enter?


Member were kicked out of the room and not by a mod said they never left but to us it said they left and re-entered the member said they never did anything. Ex. John doe left John Doe entered and this was without the member exiting the room. Sorry I know I'm not making any sense...just trying to explain what I don't understand...

No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:56:51 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,551
Location: My Tower, United States
jerseylynn wrote:


Member were kicked out of the room and not by a mod said they never left but to us it said they left and re-entered the member said they never did anything. Ex. John doe left John Doe entered and this was without the member exiting the room. Sorry I know I'm not making any sense...just trying to explain what I don't understand...


oh! let me try! i speak Gav!

so... 101001000101 100100011010 1001 11000 1000101010 010101010 1010001101101010 11010101... does that help? drunken

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
SatinBatty
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 1:07:18 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/13/2010
Posts: 198
sprite wrote:


oh! let me try! i speak Gav!

so... 101001000101 100100011010 1001 11000 1000101010 010101010 1010001101101010 11010101... does that help? drunken



wow Sprite... is that how you really feel? :p
adele
Posted: Sunday, November 20, 2011 7:13:12 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/8/2011
Posts: 20,668
Location: if I knew where I was then I would not be here...
Gav, thanks for adding the Hide your age option. however, it does not work. I selected it and put in my birthday, but my age displayed anyway. And speaking of birthdays, not sure if this has been addressed or not. I had mentioned that my name was not on the birthday list either the day before or the day of my birthday, even though i had put it in a few days before that. At least one ohter person iI know had the same problem. Plus, I know of one person's name that did display, but it was in fact, NOT his birthday.

There is no mark of self,
And no mark of others,
No mark of living beings,
And no mark of a life.


-- The Diamond Sutra
Guest
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2011 2:05:55 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,326
I don't know where I saw it but I saw something about having friends upcoming birthdays appear in a stream on your profile in a forum before I joined and I just realized I don't have that feature on my profile. Just thought I would let you know.
gav
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2011 6:26:04 PM

Rank: Code Monkey

Joined: 12/25/2006
Posts: 1,251
Location: Syd, Australia
thebaer wrote:
I don't know where I saw it but I saw something about having friends upcoming birthdays appear in a stream on your profile in a forum before I joined and I just realized I don't have that feature on my profile. Just thought I would let you know.


You will get a list of friends who's birthday it is within the next 7 days. However, if none of your friends have a birthday, it wont show.

Hope this helps.
Guest
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2011 7:24:13 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,326
It does thanks gav!
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 2:01:12 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,326
Not sure if I'm in the right place, but my location doesn't show in my posts.

Thanks :)
beowulf69
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 8:46:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/24/2011
Posts: 206
Location: Cocoa Beach, United States
The YouTube posting link in the Forum (Club Zafia) is not working so well.

My first story for Lush is posted, The Goodbye Fuck.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/the-goodbye-fuck.aspx
jerseylynn
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 8:53:08 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/10/2009
Posts: 1,391
Location: around and about Hell, United States
when posting pics in the rooms you have to post them twice to get them to show up...hope your ready for a vacation...lol..talk to nic about another case or two of wine for christmas...thinking you deserve it....

No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
gav
Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 12:28:18 AM

Rank: Code Monkey

Joined: 12/25/2006
Posts: 1,251
Location: Syd, Australia
This should be fixed now.

Time to crack open this bottle of red, thanks JL!
Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 7:21:04 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,413
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
Please forgive me if this has been posted before. When I add an image to my gallery and choose the "hide" option my pictures do not go to a specific page. They now end up in random places, today a few images ended up on page 7 for some reason and didn't go to the last page (like they used to)

Outside of that things are amazing - thanks guys!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

gav
Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 11:20:06 AM

Rank: Code Monkey

Joined: 12/25/2006
Posts: 1,251
Location: Syd, Australia
Dudealicious wrote:
Please forgive me if this has been posted before. When I add an image to my gallery and choose the "hide" option my pictures do not go to a specific page. They now end up in random places, today a few images ended up on page 7 for some reason and didn't go to the last page (like they used to)

Outside of that things are amazing - thanks guys!


The hidden images are now ordered by their name, for a consistent order. I think Adele asked for this as it was really hard trying to locate images from the hidden section without a pre-defined order.

Hope that helps
gav
Fugly
Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 1:24:03 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/11/2010
Posts: 1,004
gav wrote:


The hidden images are now ordered by their name, for a consistent order. I think Adele asked for this as it was really hard trying to locate images from the hidden section without a pre-defined order.

Hope that helps
gav


Would it be possible to have an option about the order? I would prefer to have it the old fashion way (V1 way) and have the newest picture displayed on the first page. Adele might be able to remember every picture name but I can't LOL
gav
Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2011 12:06:11 AM

Rank: Code Monkey

Joined: 12/25/2006
Posts: 1,251
Location: Syd, Australia
@Fugly Fair point. I have added a sort by option now so you can slice it anyway you choose.
gav
Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2011 12:04:28 PM

Rank: Code Monkey

Joined: 12/25/2006
Posts: 1,251
Location: Syd, Australia
Just testing hotlinking.



Guest
Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2011 12:39:06 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,326
Dudealicious wrote:
Please forgive me if this has been posted before. When I add an image to my gallery and choose the "hide" option my pictures do not go to a specific page. They now end up in random places, today a few images ended up on page 7 for some reason and didn't go to the last page (like they used to)

Outside of that things are amazing - thanks guys!


Ooooh!! you have photos that are hidden, eh?? hmmmmmm

thinking ... wonder what they are? 675-lick

Guest
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2011 7:28:27 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,326
the Friends Birthdays:

It seems like it shows up the day of the birthday and then .....

The birthday is over ... but the name continues in the space ... for how long?
Dudealicious
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2011 9:40:15 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,413
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
gav wrote:


The hidden images are now ordered by their name, for a consistent order. I think Adele asked for this as it was really hard trying to locate images from the hidden section without a pre-defined order.

Hope that helps
gav


Gav...I have seen the new option you have added and it's frickin wicked! Thank-you so much for giving us that option!

Dude you rock!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

gav
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2011 3:56:53 PM

Rank: Code Monkey

Joined: 12/25/2006
Posts: 1,251
Location: Syd, Australia
Yahtzee wrote:
the Friends Birthdays:

It seems like it shows up the day of the birthday and then .....

The birthday is over ... but the name continues in the space ... for how long?


Actually I thought it showed their names the 7 days prior to their birthday, not the case?
gav
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2011 3:57:51 PM

Rank: Code Monkey

Joined: 12/25/2006
Posts: 1,251
Location: Syd, Australia
Dudealicious wrote:


Gav...I have seen the new option you have added and it's frickin wicked! Thank-you so much for giving us that option!

Dude you rock!



Dude, it should be just ider the Hidden tab, a drop down box labelled Sort By:

?
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.