Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you ever want to watch your partner fuck another woman?

last reply
337 replies
53.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Would it be a turn on for you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
of course not, are u mad!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I'm not sure..

I might like it. Depending on why it is done and under what circumstances.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes as long as i fuck the other woman too
When the shoe is fit the feet are forgoten :Osho
Lurker
0 likes
No, definitely not.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to watch my wife getting eaten and made love to by another woman......especially if she was much younger and had a nice set of breasts for my wife to suck on.......my wife has always fantasized about that......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No damn way...
Lurker
0 likes
No im way to protective over someone I really love, but I've shared a random girl before.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I realize this is "ask the gals", but feel the need to weigh in here. The only way I can conceive of this not being totally hurtful would be if she and I were very close to a third person, and the three of us mutually decided to enter into a menage a trois. Having once spent seven years living in a relationship like that, I can say that it can work, but t takes WORK. And it takes commitment to the relationship, as well as to each other individually.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
HELL NO!!!!!

I don't share, and I don't play well with others!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely YES! Been looking for a hottie for the hubby to play with but no luck yet
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have seen her with another woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
NO! I do not share!!!
0 likes
ew no, my man must have the one-gina illness. sharing is not caring!
Lurker
0 likes
no no no. i don't share!
Lurker
0 likes
It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if my b/f had sex with another girl - in fact I wouldn't mind watching him do it. He doesn't think the same as I do though and says he'd hate to think of another man emptying himself inside me. So be it. I can see his point.

However, if my b/f had sex with another girl and came back and said he was in love with her - that would be completely different and I'd be crestfallen. Sex on its own is just a physical thing and easily coped with ... bit like eating or drinking ... ie a necessary function of life. It's when emotions are involved it becomes heart-wrenching.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hell yeah, I'd love to watch my wife with another woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No! I'm territorial and would drive me insane.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
HELL NO!!!!!

I don't share, and I don't play well with others!

Haha.. Couldn't have said it better myself!
Lurker
0 likes
oh that's an easy one,.........NO.
Lurker
0 likes
a threesome can be a bit of fun occasionally....!
Lurker
0 likes
I have, it's very hard to just watch! All I was allowed to do was watch. After almost an hour of rubbing, licking and sucking my partner strapped on a big cock and fucked her best friend.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We have done it several times. Its so sexy! But it has to be a choice that you both make togeather.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, but I need to be in control of who, when and how. Then it's a turn-on, on rare occasion, not as a regular thing.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm very greedy when it comes to "my man." I don't share lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ABSOLUTELY Not, never ever.