Post away!
Matriarch
0 likes
This one is over an hour long, a nice mixture of tracks:

Internet Sensation
0 likes
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I usually listen to this one when I really need to relax and get some time for myself.
Light some incense sticks and candles. Pour a nice cup of tea and put my headphones on.
Letting the sounds take me away.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
I think this qualifies as "Lounge," one for you Swollen:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"I made a dream last all night" wow! What a sensual video, loved it, thanks Nicola x
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
this song is absolutely a breath of fresh air, especially if you have someone for it to remind you of. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually have stuff like this on in the background when I'm playin round with photoshop

“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Matriarch
0 likes
Brubeck always reminds me of a Chartered Accountant or something like that, definitely not a Jazzer!

Internet Sensation
0 likes
I love Take five, it's one of the best ever Jazz songs. The lyrics to the piece is also great, even more so when performed by Al Jearrou(or how he spells his surname).
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Dave Brubeck is pretty high on my list of chill out music choices, but No. 1 will always be Stan Getz. Smooth and sexy...

Maggie R
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Santana, Samba Pa Ti

Maggie R