Panties, thong or neither?

last reply
67 replies
14.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Panties, thong or neither, what is your preference?

Is the preference changed by mood or situation?
Lurker
0 likes
on a day to day basis i always wear thongs! but obviously when the mood changes my preference changes to nothing!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
By mood: all of the above.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always panties , never seen the appeal of thong's . Add thong's aren't very comfortable.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Panties for comfort, for sure. Under a tight skirt, a thong looks better - although nothing is best of all!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Thongs are uncomfortable ... nay downright painful at times. Panties are a necessity when I'm at work .... best of all is nothing. Let the air get to my pussy as nature intended.
Lurker
0 likes
nothing..i never wear any! specially when im at school..give the boys something to look at;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dirtygirlozza
nothing..i never wear any! specially when im at school..give the boys something to look at;)

I was about to go all detective on your ass... you live in UK and go to school... that makes you 16 max.... but then I noticed you actually say on your page that you're 16. That's all kinds of fail, girl!
Lurker
0 likes
Im all about the Boyshort, Cheeky, and the Hiphuggers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say I wear a thong or g-string 90% of the time. Occaisionally boy shorts and once in a while nothing. I really never wear "normal" panties unless they are the only things clean but I have literally over 100 thongs so that never happens.

Personally, I think thongs are very comfortable. At first they felt strange but once I got used to the feeling, they feel great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the mood I am in but definitely enjoy the feeling of the fabric on my skin. Usually boy shorts that give me a camel-toe and expose my ass cheeks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A friend who was a girl persuaded me to buy a male type thong and I only wear it if I run out of clean underwear. It's like being sliced in half by cheeswire. Women are so tough - the things they'll do to look good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MexicanGoddess
Im all about the Boyshort, Cheeky, and the Hiphuggers

Yep, me, too!
I used to be primarily a thong-only girl, but I don't know - they seem passe to me now.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a thong girl, I prefer boyshorts, hipsters and bikini
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im a thong girl all the way
Lurker
0 likes
I wear what is called in England, Brazilian style for work. Sort of shorts which don't show a panty line under skirts or pants. I have on occasions gone without if the skirt is long enough, but not with pants as the seams rub. I find thongs uncomfortable as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All three options have their time and place!!!!! LOL
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love wearing them all bikini great and love boyshort
Lurker
0 likes
panties, thong, or neither....all have their timing and right now it's neither.
Lurker
0 likes
I wear all kinda of underwear, but I prefer thongs because I feel super sexy in them.
Lurker
0 likes
it depends on my mood. most of the time its neither
Lurker
0 likes
I almost always wear thongs and gstrings too. But lately I've been wearing brazilian cut panties a lot recently.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
only wear a thong when i go to see my doctor then its the smallest i can find ,she`s hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither, since I was 19.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I always wear Bridget Jones Knickers....lol

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
0 likes
neither...!
Lurker
0 likes
Well I have a lot of tight dresses and pants so often a thong. I agree both boy shorts or panties are much more comfortable. If I have a dress where the fabric shows a line and it's a big night out I will go commando. For a long day at Uni or when I worked in the summer at my intern job I mainly wear panties or boy shorts for comfort.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear my tiny thongs to office so it is easy for me to show off to my men friends. They can see me better that way. Then at home usually small bikini panties and when I go out to play, nothing. I end up just losing them anywaysmile