oral sex question

last reply
21 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A simple question off of a situation. For some reason or another I have never been able to cum during oral sex, I don't know if more people have a problem with this or not, but I would like to know if there is something that other people do that might help. It feels really good but I just can't get to the point of cumming
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband doesn't cum during oral either. He says it just doesn't get him there. He says he never has and probably never will. But you aren't alone!
Minx.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used ice went my man will not share with me
Lurker
0 likes
i am not sure it works for all men but i found that sliding a finger into their ass gives them the spark they need
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by danni69
I used ice went my man will not share with me

Huh?

Life as a bot is hard.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have heard that some guys dont cum with oral but luckily I have never been with a guy who didnt cum when I sucked him unless it was just to get him hard for intercourse.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Damn I can cum from oral. If she doesn't want me to, she knows when to stop and we proceed to other things. Sometimes she wants me to shoot all over her face and tits. Depends upon our mood I guess.

What really gets me is when she wants to give me extra extra long oral sex and brings me to the brink and stops it just in time before starting over again until i reach a point of begging her to please let me cum. She loves that control. Of course I can give her payback! ha
Lurker
0 likes
It's very true ... an extraordinary number of guys cannot cum in a girls mouth. Reasons are pretty well unknown but it's down to the biggest sex gland - the brain. However as previously stated if a girl inserts a finger up the mans bum .. say about 3 inches ... she should feel a small lump on the inner wall of his anus. This is the male prostate gland and gentle teasing of that spot with the finger usually causes an immediate ejaculation to the satisfaction of both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been with many who cannot enjoy the oral stimulation and even though most guys are visually arroused, I've often found it takes a little something extra for them.

I've been blessed to have a good set of boobs that I can combine a nice tit fuck with oral as well as a few other tricks but for most of the guys, they love to be talked dirty to and feel like their cock and cum is being worshipped.

One other thing that does well besides the prostate massage is that I really give their balls a good licking, sucking and then playing with while sucking them off. It's kinda like milking their balls gently while doing all sorts of oral tricks on them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Laurenxxx

It's very true ... an extraordinary number of guys cannot cum in a girls mouth. Reasons are pretty well unknown but it's down to the biggest sex gland - the brain. However as previously stated if a girl inserts a finger up the mans bum .. say about 3 inches ... she should feel a small lump on the inner wall of his anus. This is the male prostate gland and gentle teasing of that spot with the finger usually causes an immediate ejaculation to the satisfaction of both.

Laurenxxx hit the nail on the head but what I love doing is working the prostate while giving the penis just a little oral stimulation and you can make him orgasm without ejaculation the key to the male multiple orgasm then when he finally does shoot his load it's a toe curling explosion! Then I keep sucking him while he's cumming to prolong the orgasm milking him empty and keep going while he's sensitive till he twitches all over and can't take it anymore. It's a control thing
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Dirty talk does wonders to a man, I don't know how well you are at giving oral, but enthusiasm is always key( as well as eye contact), being excited about it and all,maybe you need new tricks? has he ever came at all from oral? or is it just with you?

always explore your options when it comes to oral, whether its sliding your finger into his whole or grazing your teeth along his shaft;)

there are tons of possibilities.

Never give up.
Lurker
0 likes
Was actually looking for a solution to this exact issue I'm having with Master! He hasn't been able to come through oral except a couple times in his life, and I'm determined to become part of that group! ....may have to try the prostate stimulation tip....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't cum from oral ... at least not initally ..... I get to the point where it feels like I will ... that I feel that I need to ..... but nothing ... I then use my hand to " get one in the chamber" so to speak then turn it back over to Her ..... In no time at all I'm flooding her warm mouth with her well deserved reward .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissFetching
Was actually looking for a solution to this exact issue I'm having with Master! He hasn't been able to come through oral except a couple times in his life, and I'm determined to become part of that group! ....may have to try the prostate stimulation tip....

If, for some reason, he goes a while without sex, that will make it easier for most men to come. If he's bothered by concern that the giver of oral sex will physically tire before he shoots, that will impede his concentration and be self-defeating. If she insists that he be on his back with her hovering over him, that increases the fatigue on her and decreases his ability to watch. Seated and reclined is generally better. If there is not enough stimulation in the right area, his inability to control the level of stimulation he's getting can be a problem. An often overlooked area is on the underside, about an inch back from the head. If the woman places her hand where she inadvertently traps and pulls on pubic hairs, that can be a problem.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once read a fantastic how-to article with a hilarious, step-by-step guide to oral sex (written by a man). I didn't think I was that bad a practitioner of oral sex, but when I tried all of his suggestions... well, let's just say it was a memorable evening!

They can be summed up like this:

1. Eye contact is essential
2. Hum a bit
3. LOTS of saliva - the wetter the better
4. Play with and lick his balls
5. Massage the taint area (hard ridge of flesh between his anus and his penis)
6. Gently insert a well-lubricated finger up his anus
7. Talk to him - tell him how much you want him, how wonderful he tastes, how much you love sucking his cock
8. Feel his body reactions - listen to his breathing, feel the way his balls tuck closer to his body when he's close to orgasm, and DON'T STOP what you're doing!
9. Accept his ejaculate - whether you spit or swallow, allow him to finish in your mouth
10. Above all, don't stay silent or treat it as a chore. It's an extraordinarily intimate act - a wonderful gift to him. Make him feel good, and he will more than likely return the favour and make YOUR eyes roll back in your head!

Anyway... this is paraphrasing from what I remember, but I wasn't able to make MY husband come before, either. Now, I can...
Lurker
0 likes
ooo! Good tips from both! Now I'm excited to try again! biggrin I took the, "I don't cum from oral" as a challenge that I plan on accomplishing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissFetching
ooo! Good tips from both! Now I'm excited to try again! biggrin I took the, "I don't cum from oral" as a challenge that I plan on accomplishing.

A positive attitude is a very good thing. Good luck! :D
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
NOt only does oral make me come, it makes me come a huge load. I can't really relate to the guy that doesn't pop his cork with a good bj. That's about as good as it gets.
Lurker
0 likes
It used be where for many years I could not cum from oral sex. One time on vacation my woman and I went to a strip club. She ended up getting a lap dance from a woman and loved it.
To make a long story short, when we got home, she was sitting on the couch. I walked up to her and stood up on the seat of the couch where my meat was above her head. She just looked up and and starated taking me deep. After a couple of minutes I started to tingle like I never have before. I encouraged her by telling her how good and different it was making me feel. Before I new it I was unloading down her throat. We were both pretty pleasantly shocked. Maybe I'll write the details as a first time story.

The point is whenever she is lower than I am and my dick is pointing pretty much straight down while she sucks me, I can cum in a short time.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont cum during oral because she says she doesn't like the taste. To her, its too salty. Therefore, her sucking is very light. I rather have a woman grab my meat and really work at drawing forth its gifts.