Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

which has a better effect for you ladies?

last reply
16 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When your significant other is licking your pussy is it better when you are on your back or if you straddle the face (partner on their back) and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer being on my back, it makes it easier for them to use fingers at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my mood, the situation and who I'm with!
Some people are a little more flexible or have a better body part that allows for a great feeling in that certain spot!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer my back because the angle feels better for me
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer on my back so I can relax and enjoy the pleasure he's giving me.
Lurker
0 likes
On back to cum mainly but I like to face straddle for more fun then move to back when the time is right
Lurker
0 likes
Easier to cum when im on my back and the guy can pick my legs up and push them back farther...feels better...or he can put them straight up and cross my legs and lick me that way...smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I couldn't pick one over the other - both are good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No Real Preference, Love Them Both Plus Few Others Too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely prefer to be on my back, it just seems the angle of everything hits better ... but I certainly wouldn't say no to the other, if it was my only choice!
Lurker
0 likes
definitely on back unless 69 then I like to be on top on my stomach.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I think we mainly all agree that on our backs is better for getting an orgasm because he can use his fingers and he gets to move his tongue around more. The guy has more control when you're on your back and he pulls your legs spread wide and he can dictate the pace and pick his location. That being said, there is a thrill to having a guy (or girl) between your thighs and riding his/her face and grabbing their hair and pulling on it when you finally come. Both are good, one is just better.
Lurker
0 likes
Back is good - plus if I sit up a little I get to watch which is also hot xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on my back is usually better smile
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I like it better on my back.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
i like both, but i'd usually rather be on my back because it's easier for the person to use their fingers and stuff.
Lurker
0 likes
love them both, but i prefer to be on my back because it's an easier position to be in for the both of us
my partner can be a bit more comfortable without me smothering their face and they can use their fingers easily
and i can just lay back and enjoy it without worrying about keeping my balance once things really start getting heated