What would you be willing to do for $5?

last reply
95 replies
36.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I can't believe what people are willing to do for $5, this site is hilarious: http://fiverr.com/

I will write your message on my stomach and hula hoop for one minute for $5

I will shout anything you want in a banana costume for $5
Lurker
0 likes
I find it funny people can actually purchase these services I thought it was just going to be a funny website. I saw a viral pic once of two kids holding a sign that said carwash $5 and next to them a lady was holding a sign that said handjob $5 thats what I was expecting but what i got from that link was even funnier LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
That's it? Only $5.00? Bah, Christmas is coming. I can't be bought for a measly 5 bucks.Zu8UXaiKeFVCbsAd
Lurker
0 likes
not much for five bucks
its not even two gallons of gas these days
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BlackestNight
not much for five bucks

Right? It's 3.40 where I live. Not worth it.
I'd watch Nicola do something for it though.
Matriarch
0 likes
Are you inferring I'm cheap Mrs CK?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BlackestNight
not much for five bucks

$5.00 sounds and looks better than £3.50
And two gallons of gas, you lucky lucky person you, we get about 2.5 LITRES of gas for that in the UK and now they'r on about putting an extra 3p extra tax a litre on again.
So for $5 i'll sing and dance naked in the rain,,,, but then again i'd do that for free anyway lol
Lurker
0 likes
for $5.00 .... I'll pour you a cup of my coffee ... hotter and better than Starbucks! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
$5.00 seriously? For that, you might get a quick peek at my favorite pair of socks............well its not worth much more is it? lol
Lurker
0 likes
I would do that thing I do for $1 five times.......

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I would do that thing I do for $1 five times.......

xx SF

thing?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For $5.00, I would give you the most amazing kiss of a lifetime that you would wish you would get every moment!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To interject a bit of seriousness into this thread: There are people in this world that toil all day for $5.00.
On this day, in the USA, it is Thanksgiving. I am thankful I am not one of those people.

Back to the levity:
For $5.00 I would give you a smile and a wink while returning $5.00 change.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Hey! You started it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

I took it to mean that she'd charge five bucks if someone wanted her to watch you.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
True but funny story...One of my mates was at a pub just before a gig where they met this dude who had only his ticket and no money for drinks etc...So they all started sponsering him provided he did things to 'earn' the money with each thing being worth £2. Some of the things were 'to lick one of their armpits', 20 push ups, some kind of break dancing..it was hysterical! and he earned his drink money...
Lurker
0 likes
Is it a statement on minimum wage? If so, no. I need at least $7.25.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish I'd gotten $5.00 for every time I PLAYED the Chicken Dance - I could have retired comfortably at age 40. -well, maybe not, maybe forty five.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I'd let you put a five dollar bill in my pocket for five dollars.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes

Do I get to make sure it's nestled well?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Not a damn thing. That's $5 less than I make in an hour, and I work in retail. Fuck that!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by eviotis

Do I get to make sure it's nestled well?

Sure, that'll be ten bucks please.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
The chicken dance of course!!!

I wanna see you do that.. for free!
Matriarch
0 likes
I have $10 credit, who wants to see a couple of people do silly things?
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I have $10 credit, who wants to see a couple of people do silly things?

Just put it in my account.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is that USD$ or NZ$?
Matriarch
0 likes
US$.

What's your account coops, I'm happy for someone to do something creative with my $10. Not sure I can transfer it though. Maybe you have to do a jig while whistling Dixie starkers, and then it will go through?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WOW $5....

I would run around the chat room naked for $5!!!!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by nicola
US$.

What's your account coops, I'm happy for someone to do something creative with my $10. Not sure I can transfer it though. Maybe you have to do a jig while whistling Dixie starkers, and then it will go through?

I can do the jig in my birthday suit, but I can't whistle. Is it okay if I sing "Wearing o' the Green?" I know all the words.