In Your honest opinion, which body type do You fin

15 votes
Slim (6 votes) 40%
Athletic (16 votes) 107%
Muscular (4 votes) 27%
Chubby (2 votes) 13%
Lurker
0 likes
Well a question thats been sitting in my head for quite some time is, What is a women's favourite body type for males? Im sure the results will be mixed and that some ladies prefer personality, but based solely on looks what would you prefer?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as I can get my arms around him... no preference.
Humor, wit, intelligence, confidence and kindness cannot be told with a measuring tape or body type.
What I DO prefer is someone close to my own height.
I top out at 6ft and I love my heels. I'd rather not date someone I tower over by a foot while in flats.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really have a "type." The guys I've dated don't really look anything like each other. I won't date a guy shorter than me though, and I like guys who are in shape. They don't need to be ripped or anything, but they need to be in shape enough to keep up with me. Be able to go hiking and play sports and such and of course keep up with me in bed ;)
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't really have a type either, but I like 'em tall. I'm only 5'5" but I prefer my man over 6 feet. Maybe more on the bulkier side than slim? Ya know, a big hunk of man meat.

Obviously, personality and intelligence are very important, too!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well I am 5ft 10 so I do like tall men...it just makes everything so much easier sexually.....and I can wear heels when we dance.

And I like my men a little on the skinny side. I really do not like great big over blown gym junkie muscles at all. I don't mind long lean muscles. In fact any kind of muscles are good really, as long as they're there in relation to what the guy does for a living..

But men who spend hours in front of a mirror at the gym just to sculpt and perfect and hone the look of their own body shit me witless. I don't want a bloke who will be such a prima donna that he is pushing me out of the way to look in the bathroom mirror.

I want a man in my bed. And whether that kind of body fascist egotist realises it or not, being a man has little to do with an awesome six pack and everything to do with knowing how to share pleasure around. Selfish self obsessed people are not good lovers. That is all it is I think.

I don't like flabby men though. I know that's kind of horrible to admit and I am sure that if I really liked a man a few love handles would not be a deal breaker....but I am not instantly physically attracted to it, that's for sure.
“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.”
― P.J. O'Rourke
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am totally shallow when it comes to guys. i want them fit, good looking, and i like a nice ass, nice abs, and an air of confidence coupled with sweetness and charm. slender or athletic is more my type - those body builder physics actually are kind of a turn off if they get too out of hand - the steroid look, you know? not really my thing. and nothing against chubby guys, i love you all, but not when it comes to play time - if i was looking for a partner, it would be one thing, but if i'm looking for someone to fuck me silly, i need someone that excites me sexually, both physically and mentally.

( and yes, DM, i do mean you! ;) )

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like taller guys, at least 5'10 with long hair. I also like them to be semi-athletic but definitely not the muscle bound bodybuilder type. I dont like guys the are very skinny or very chunky but if I had to choose, Ill take chunky over rail thin.

But mainly its what is in between his ears that gets me. Intelligence, confidence and sense of humor much more important than his look.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Fit, athletic, lean muscle, nice shoulders, V-shape build, smooth chest would be my ideal.

Bodybuilders, flabbios and man-orexics aren't my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't go for the overly muscular types unless a particularly cute one catches my eye.
I usually like seeing a fit swimmer type or volleyball type build!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
I am 5'7.5" (hehehe ... the .5 inch is important!) ... I would adore my man to be over 6' because I love to wear heels. In my family, all the men are over 6' with one uncle being the tallest at 6'6". It's nice to dance with someone taller ... and to be able to wear my heels!

Having said that ... I seem to have had relationships with men 5'7" to 5'10'. Shorter men seem to love the long leggy type women.

(haha .... think Rod Stewart and Mick Jagger with all those tall models!!)
Lurker
0 likes
I like athletic type of guys... and I like them to be taller then me cause Im a shorty 5'1" and I just love love love them to have tattoos!
Lurker
0 likes
Atheltic build, has to be tall and not very hairy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tall, being nearly 5'8myself, I love a man tall enough that I can slip under his arm and rest comfortably.
My ideal is sporty with lovely wide shoulders that taper down in that gorgeous V shape, ohhh and those gorgeous muscles that run down a mans spine.....yum.
Long and lean with a flat stomach and seriously who would turn down a nice set of abs to go along with it.
I love muscle definition over bulk but a nicely muscled set of arms has me doing a double take every time.
Finally the butt, ahhhh nice and tight of course!
This would be my ideal man, any combination of the above greatly appreciated, but it can be all thrown out the window by a gorgeous smile, sexy eyes or a great laugh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just discussing physical attributes here..

I'm pretty typical. I like a guy that's average-to-tall in height. Lean, muscular build (not skinny, not bulked up). Not too hairy, but must have sufficient testosterone to grow a beard.

Must be well groomed and dressed decently (casual is fine).
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Lurker
0 likes
i like a guy that is toned. not too skinny but not a meat head either
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Tall and not too skinny... nice arms and chests are good but no meat head muscles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
personally i prefer some one around my height ( i am 5'8) or a tad bit taller. i don't like very skinny guys so i go for guys that are a few cheese burgers away from being chunky.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For me, the eyes, ohh, how i love to see everything from his eyes, i will eventually notice the game we are playin' or if it's for real... Well, it is common to us that the eyes were the mirror through our souls and heart. I will do know if he's hiding something or some answers i will probably needed once i start my teasing game to him...
Lurker
0 likes
Solely on looks eh,tall, lean body, awesome smile, teeth, hair,and tanned and so f--king hot other women's
tongues are hanging out when they see him and I doing whatever. I don;t care if we are both playing games, as long as the sex is good !!xx
Story Verifier
0 likes
I definitely prefer an athletic build. Not too thin...I want to feel his weight when he's on top of me. ;) I'm a sucker for a nicely defined chest, and I love to run my fingers over well toned biceps.

I like a man who works out, but it's not necessarily for the body that results...it's for the confidence. The swagger. Nothing is sexier than a man who is healthy and strong and comfortable in his own skin.