Grinding?

last reply
13 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It seems like whenever I grind with a girl, it's impossible to not get hard. Just a quick question, do girls like it when guys are hard when they are grinding or is it weird?
Lurker
0 likes
Occasionally if I'm in the right mood its sexy to feel the dick grow as I grind my ass on him. However, there are a few times I have been at parties or whatever when I just want to dance and you damn cock keeps getting in the way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bella is absolutely right!

Knowing that you are getting hard from me on your lap moving around is such a thrill!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
If a girl finds it weird/surprising/embarrassing that you're hard when grinding, isnt the kind of girl that would grind anyway
The Linebacker
0 likes
Chicks absolutely know what they are doing when they grind on us when dancing. Our erection is their desired result.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Buz is right, we know that its probably going to happen. I mean we are grinding on you. There's some excitement behind it, and personally I think its hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, if we're rubbing our ass all up on a guy, bodies close, touching, arms around each other... We know what we're doing, and should expect there to be a hardening dick behind us.
"I find that a duck's opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread". - Mitch Hedberg
Lurker
0 likes
I like it...its not weird at all...I think its sexy and its obviously going to happen. How can a guy not get hard if a hot girl is grinding on them??!!
Lurker
0 likes
personally, i love it
the grinding itself is already pretty sexual, so the fact that i'm turning him on that much without having to do too much makes it even hotter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
really? is this really an issue...who doesn't like to grind? it's a win-win situation :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thebaer
I just want to dance and you damn cock keeps getting in the way!

Ok to clarify I feel this way when I want to dance with you and you keep turning me around and moving your hard cock around on my ass. If I back up on you I know/ secretly hope you get really hard!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it to be honest. i love more what happens after we grind tho

;)
i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
Lurker
0 likes
Just the word 'grind' causes a hardening reaction
Lurker
0 likes
I love it smile Makes me feel like i'm doing something right lol