last reply
40 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The usual disclaimer - "Not sure if this has been asked before, but..."

As part of foreplay and such, I enjoy dancing around, teasing my boyfriend and stripping for him sometimes with some music on. I have a few songs that I enjoy putting on when the mood strikes, but I was wondering what songs any of you ladies, or guys for that matter, might suggest as good "stripping songs?" I am looking for any type too, slow and sensual or upbeat and dirty, doesn't matter.

Thank you ahead of time for any suggestions or thoughts.
"I find that a duck's opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread". - Mitch Hedberg
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cathy,

A few fun ones I found are on the Burlesque Soundtrack with Christina Aguilera. In fact a lot of her songs, slow, upbeat are good too! Also like some of the Pussycat Dolls stuff but then I can also find some country ballads and other songs to dance/strip to that just depend on the mood and the effect you are going for!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes

Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin by Journey was just made for stripping. With those opening notes, you can just picture some sexy hips swaying and clothes being unbottoned and pulled off!!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh ... this one ... Paula Cole ~ Feelin' Love is amazing .... (BIG smiles!!)

Lurker
0 likes

Hmm, this could work...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are so many great choices. I guess it all depends on what type of music your guy likes and will get him going. Also do you intend on doing a slow sensual dance or a wilder raunchier dance. I once entered an amateur strip contest with a GF and we danced to Talk Dirty To Me by Poison and Girls, Girls, Girls by Motley Crue. These somngs really got us and the crowd going and we did a real naughty dance.pnrGJRW8vpIW
Lurker
0 likes
Pour Some Sugar on Me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WHen I was playing tenor sax at Club Les Gals (back in the late sixties) the exotic dancers (never call them "strippers"; it's degrading and disrespectful) liked to use a lot of slow dirty blues - and Marvin Gaye songs. Blaze Starr, when she danced there, had me play Georgia, for her to dance to.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
How about a real, old-time classic, from 1962. David Rose's "The Stripper" with Bettie Page, nonetheless! ENJOY!
Lurker
0 likes
Break it off - Rihana....Im not sure how I remember this song but I saw a girl stripping to this song and it was insanely hot!! Amazing night. lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would DIE WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE if a woman stripped to this music for me. Try it out on your guy!
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NatureBoy

I AGREE! I need to find a pole!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me! Sorry suezq, I just saw you beat me to suggesting this song.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Dev - dancing in the dark
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my favorites.

"I find that a duck's opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread". - Mitch Hedberg
Lurker
0 likes
Badlands - AC/DC
Lurker
0 likes
Only One Song Shake That -Eminem
Lurker
0 likes
Pour Some Sugar On Me-Def Leppard. The band said it themselves it is the stripper's anthem
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Janet jacksons "Rope Burn"
Lurker
0 likes
hot for teacher Van Halen
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
You can leave your hat on.

[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
any old jazz/blues tunes that have a lazy melodic sound in them are fabulous stripping songs!

Etta James-Spoonful

John Lee Hooker-Boom Boom

I have tons more so chat me up!
Lurker
0 likes
you can leave your hat on -Joe Cocker or Tom Jones or anybody else who has covered this song over the years
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Crazy Bitch by Buck Cherry is my daughters favorite song to strip to when shes working
"My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular" - Adlai E. Stevenson
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gina80
you can leave your hat on -Joe Cocker or Tom Jones or anybody else who has covered this song over the years

=d> Yes!!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
The theme song to the Muppet show! biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.