Fucking a younger guy

last reply
18 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quite often I meet an older girl/woman who I would love to date and fuck. I find some women in their 40's and 50's to totally erotic and hot. I am a young-looking 26. Would women this age be interested in me or should I forget it ?

If yes, what do you recommend that I use for the first things I would say to them.... (knowing that my only interest is to get them into bed?)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Well for starters I would suggest you ask them if you can tongue jack their shit hole. You know you have a goer if her eyes light up!

Yep, that ought to do it!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by erictaylor1
Quite often I meet an older girl/woman who I would love to date and fuck. I find some women in their 40's and 50's to totally erotic and hot. I am a young-looking 26. Would women this age be interested in me or should I forget it ?

If yes, what do you recommend that I use for the first things I would say to them.... (knowing that my only interest is to get them into bed?)

I was very hesitant to post here since the gals above me did such a great job. Well put, Dude and LM.

Although I hate the word, I'm sure there would be plenty of cougars who would be into you. Isn't that the defintion of a cougar; an older, experienced woman who is looking for a boy toy? No commitments, just someone to fuck?

Wouldn't you say the same thing to "them" as to any other woman you were attracted to? I know, that's probably a loaded question. I'm not attracted to younger men at all, so sorry I can't be more specific on how you would bed them. Hopefully, some of the other gals will be just as helpful as Dude and LM.

Quote by Dudealicious
Well for starters I would suggest you ask them if you can tongue jack their shit hole. You know you have a goer if her eyes light up!

In my defense, I had been drinking A LOT when you used that line on me, Dude!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by erictaylor1

Well in fact, you're not actually that young looking, but if it makes you happy to think so. . .

Oh and yeah I would defo go with the "tonguing your jack shit hole" line the other user suggested. We older, more sophisticated women just love talk like that. I would also be open about your only wanting to use them for sex, without any kind of commitment or mutual liking/respect/fondness going on. That is such a winner's approach, srsly.

So off you go son. Hit the karaoke bars on Single Mum's Pension night. Go in hard (pardon the pun) using the tools we've provided you with here.

But wear a cup. 'kay? Cause honey, your balls are going to end up in someione's sling, if you go approaching women who've been round the track a few times with a snot nosed attitude like this one.

NB: Sometimes you might try talking to women...as if they were, you know...people. You'd be amazed at how hot that makes us.
“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.”
― P.J. O'Rourke
Lurker
0 likes
some women, regardless of their age .... just want a fuck (kinda like you)

so, Young Man .... if the opportunity presents itself with ANY age, since you are not picky, "tap that" as they say.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speaking from my perspective, I would not pay attention to you if you could not hold an intelligent coversation with me about anything!

You need to tap into what interests the woman and get her mind attracted to you!
It's true some don't want a lot of small talk and just want to fuck.
But you have to be able to get their attention, not just physcially but socially as well!

I know a few girlfriends that as MILF's go for the younger guys that are less experienced, timid, shy and awkward, and enjoy being the older and more sexually experienced person to rock a young guys world!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

well i dont know that s why i am asking. eric

In my defense, I had been drinking A LOT when you used that line on me, Dude!
Lurker
0 likes
[well i am not timid or shy at all and can engage in conversation.

my question has to do with whether or not the age difference is a real barrier or not. For me it is somewhat intimidating to try to sexually attract someone old enough to be my mother.

Not a problem for me but is it a problem for her? I guess from your response the answer is that it is NOT a problem.

tks

eric

quote=1Zratedgal]Speaking from my perspective, I would not pay attention to you if you could not hold an intelligent coversation with me about anything!

You need to tap into what interests the woman and get her mind attracted to you!
But you have to be able to get their attention, not just physcially but socially as well!

I know a few girlfriends that as MILF's go for the younger guys that are less experienced, timid, shy and awkward, and enjoy being the older and more sexually experienced person to rock a young guys world!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
actually i was just asking about the age difference being a problem or not. sorry to get you all pissed off.

eric

Quote by Danand

Well in fact, you're not actually that young looking, but if it makes you happy to think so. . .

Oh and yeah I would defo go with the "tonguing your jack shit hole" line the other user suggested. We older, more sophisticated women just love talk like that. I would also be open about your only wanting to use them for sex, without any kind of commitment or mutual liking/respect/fondness going on. That is such a winner's approach, srsly.

So off you go son. Hit the karaoke bars on Single Mum's Pension night. Go in hard (pardon the pun) using the tools we've provided you with here.

But wear a cup. 'kay? Cause honey, your balls are going to end up in someione's sling, if you go approaching women who've been round the track a few times with a snot nosed attitude like this one.

NB: Sometimes you might try talking to women...as if they were, you know...people. You'd be amazed at how hot that makes us.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by erictaylor1
actually i was just asking about the age difference being a problem or not. sorry to get you all pissed off.

eric

so, what you are saying is something like this:

I am a man under 30 who loves fucking. I find I am attracted to older women. Do you think that older women would fuck me?

Is that about right?

EDIT ... Sometimes, putting a little thought into an original post ... goes a long way. Although this is a sex/erotica lit site, there is still something to be said about opening up a discussion with some relevant points to make the discussion worthwhile.

Most of the Forum Lushies would LOVE to help, give suggestions, share a laugh. How about rephrasing your question for some serious answers?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee

I am a man under 30 who loves fucking. I find I am attracted to older women. Do you think that older women would fuck me?

Is that about right?

EDIT ... Sometimes, putting a little thought into an original post ... goes a long way. Although this is a sex/erotica lit site, there is still something to be said about opening up a discussion with some relevant points to make the discussion worthwhile.

Most of the Forum Lushies would LOVE to help, give suggestions, share a laugh. How about rephrasing your question for some serious answers?

I'm with Yahtzee here. What you just said is totally NOT what your original post said...

Make up your mind and go with with it...

If you're after an older woman, you'll get one - enough booze and you'll be in...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are too many variables here to give a simple answer to your question
Some young women are very much attracted to older men, and vv., but others would be totally creeped out by the idea
I can tell you that an older woman generally knows exactly what she does or doesn't want from you and knows all the games guys play.
OTOH, I used to know a guy whose pick-up line was something to the effect of, "Hey bitch, you wanna fuck?".
And yes, he got slapped a few times, but he seldom went home alone ....
Some women just can't resist that bad boy image
Lurker
0 likes
Definately go for it.
I spent the afternoon yesterday fucking a man 17 years younger than me! It was wonderful.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to agree with the other ladies here. Sexual attraction is exactly that, regardless of age. Personally speaking, the physical age difference is almost thirty years. My youngest child is older than you, and thinking of all her male friends around her age, I think the gap is a tad too great.

I'm sure there are a lot of ladies out there who might welcome a 26 year old stud like yourself. Some may have "desperate" written across there forehead, some may be like you and not care what the age difference is as long as you both have a good time.

The gin and tonic's starting to kick in now, so I'll just wish you luck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i will agree with 1Zratedgal on this one!

Quote by 1Zratedgal
Speaking from my perspective, I would not pay attention to you if you could not hold an intelligent coversation with me about anything!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you'd have to seem, intellectually, a lot older than you are in order to attract an attractive older woman who is not desperate, drunk or looking for someone to baby. A degree of sophistication would be needed, I think, to attract most older woman, even if you are just looking for a hookup.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Lurker
0 likes
In 2010 yes had sex with a younger man. About 15 years younger than me. Wasn't expecting it when we met up something that just happened.
Loved it!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee

Is that about right?

WELL PUT YAHTZEE!!! Do I think that men and women with a big age difference can have a realtionship, yes I do. Some big age difference realtionships were meant just for sex some were meant to be meaningful. It just depends on the person(s) involved.