Music during sex

last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you listen to music when indulging in the bang bang? Why do/don't you listen to it and does it make any difference?
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Lurker
0 likes
honestly .... music isn't a deal breaker. Though, you know, there are definitely some sexy music to be heard and enjoyed!

I prefer to hear the wet sounds of sex and the changes in breathing, and those deep growls/groans.

Now that, is sexy!!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee

honestly .... music isn't a deal breaker. Though, you know, there are definitely some sexy music to be heard and enjoyed!

I prefer to hear the wet sounds of sex and the changes in breathing, and those deep growls/groans.

Now that, is sexy!!

Completely agree!!!

however, a nice tune can do wonders for the atmosphere....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ahhh but the memories created by certain songs will live on forever... or until you replace them with new ones
I still get a little weak in the knees when I hear a certain song...
it was just that great
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me, I prefer no music. Just the sounds of good wet sex. However, I have never actually tried it with any music...except loud heavy metal or rap coming from the apartment next door! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No music is fine with me. And heavy metal is a no no! And rap is intolerable!
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes its the music that gets me horny... Especially when its a slow jam or some sultry Spanish music. Then we keep the music going and My body moving to the rhythm of the music as I'm on him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never did a gang bang and didn't realize a soundtrack was a part of it. As for music during sex, I like it to set the mood but if the sex isn't all that great it can become a distraction...even to the point where I have started singing along!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Internet Sensation
0 likes
I'm very easily distracted as Poizenivy pointed out. The music have to be instrumental or my partner must be very good at keeping me focused for me not to start singing along.
Some tunes are totally forbidden and there have even been cases when I've not been able to have sex with a partner because of a certain song coming to mind each time we tried getting intimate.

Music sure is powerful. . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can the people who responded in a positive tell what sort of music do they listen to? any particular songs?
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Lurker
0 likes
What do you listen to? Gays Serenade????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sbsbsb

What do you consider "Gay Serenades"?
I figure in the year 2011 people shouldn't have to worry about being judged.
ESPECIALLY on Lush. Where everyone is welcome.
If thats your brand of humor... please take it elsewhere.
Its offensive.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sbsbsb

That's a pretty pish thing to say...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cannibal Corpse's "Fucked with a knife" usually does the trick quite well.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.