last reply
33 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hey girls

My wife loves this and I was just wondering if any of you also like this.

When I'm eating her out I like to like between both her hole and then play with her asshole with my tongue. Do any of you like this or not?
Lurker
0 likes
I hate ass play for the most part. I don't mind if you slap my ass or lick my pussy from behind with your face close to my ass, however, I do not like rim jobs or anal sex at all. Its gross and I would never let anyone preform those actions on my body. No offense to those who enjoy ass play, this is only my personal preference, however, I feel strongly about it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I pretty much feel the same way as thebaer, I don't mind being touched there but that's about it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love rimming...receiving and giving
Lurker
0 likes
a good rim job is hard to find ...

but, some sure look good!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do I have to say something...hey?
Lurker
0 likes
I love it.. SO hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh my hell, i just looked up what a "rim job" is. the photo of the tire threw me off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE them. Giving and receiving smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when I receive onesmile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a self-proclaimed ass junkie! Lol I could never be with anyone who doesn't like me playing with their ass. I would rather give then receive but if he does it every once in a while to me I'm game! smile To each their own I guess...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it!!!!! its finding a parnet who loves it too which is the hard bit..
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
0 likes
" Rimming"!!! it's all good , for me it's Giving Only, Love To See A Woman Wriggle"!!!
Lurker
0 likes
used to hook up with a girl that gave me a couple rim jobs and surprisingly, I enjoyed it. She started by going down on me and then sucking on my balls and then she went lower and lower and then started licking my ass. Unfortunately I haven't been seeing her anymore. My current girlfriend is totally turned off by any ass play....so she says, but when we're having sex she doesn't mind when i rub her asshole a little.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm, love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think it important part of the job , my wife used to receive rim job every time , we both enjoying and always ready for
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ohhhh!! love it!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
@ilovecock...like wise, it's good fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Love it esp when your not expecting it
Lurker
0 likes
Seems rude to ignore the asshole... LOL
Lurker
0 likes
recently experienced receiving as well as giving. an indescribable feeling to receive but god i love giving. having a girl sit on my face is just amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to receive as well as give....just not something everyone is into and hard to find a partner who likes them as much as I do.....but love it when I do.
Lurker
0 likes
only ever given (which i LOVE), never received! Would like to try receiving if she was really in to it, but not otherwise
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have written quite an in depth story about this if anyone would care to read it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like to do it occasionally. Have had it done to me one but did not get turned on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it! Prefer giving to receiving but who am I to turn one down ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmm! I would happily rim your butt ilikecock! And you're welcum to return the favor!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmm! I would happily rim your butt ilikecock! And you're welcum to return the favor!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely love it, giving and receiving. Like everything else its not for everyone, but I truly believe people who dont try it are missing out on some of the best sensations you can experience. I love it both ways.