Login

My girlfriends obsessed with this website

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My girlfriends obsessed with this website, before we have sex she sneaks off to read stories on her phone , it's starting to get to me.
there used to more attention of each other in the bedroom, more effort, more stimulation, and lingerie.
ever since she found the site things changed, feeling horrible about it is all and looking for thoughts people?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How is she after she goes on the site? Does she use it to get her in the mood for sex? Or as a replacement for sex? You need to talk to her about why she does it. Maybe she got bored with what you were doing before. Maybe you can both go on Lush together.

Talk to her!!! Communication is so important.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
she wants sex after , i tried once before on a threeway she didn't want to read while fooling round with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
How is she after she goes on the site? Does she use it to get her in the mood for sex? Or as a replacement for sex? You need to talk to her about why she does it. Maybe she got bored with what you were doing before. Maybe you can both go on Lush together.

Talk to her!!! Communication is so important.

What Nikki said!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex-boyfriend got me onto this site.
Use it for what it is. As a tool, not a replacement.
We had an awful lot of fun "reenacting" stories or just using ideas from them to spice things up.
Read stories together. Print off copies of both your favorites.
You could always slip a copy of her favorite story into her purse or under her pillow as a surprise.
Sometimes, women need a boost to get in the mood. I found my ex got very lazy when it came to sex after we'd been together awhile. For women, the details matter.
If you won't talk to her about it, at least take the time to get back to the details. Find out what she's looking into on here. It could be very eye opening for you.
I couldn't talk about what I desired. Ever. Its why Lush was great for me.
I could just print off a copy of a story that turned me on and leave it for him.
It could be the same for her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the ladies. Talk to her about it. Hell, you can both enjoy the site and have amazing sex afterwards or during! I would embrace it!