Incredible Pleasure from Dry Humping.

last reply
16 replies
13.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, have you ever had incredible pleasure/orgasm from simply dry humping/grinding on a penis/leg/object? You're not completely naked, still fabric in between. If so, what where you doing?

I ask this because, I was recently at a strip joint, got a private dance. The stripper was doing her thing, it was hot. She kept grinding away and told me she was super horny from me matching her rhythm. I just thought she was just sugaring me up so I would buy more songs. After 5 songs and $75, I told her to stop. She said she was too horny so she pulled her g-string down and started masturbating on my lap and had one hand down my pants(jerking me). I was absolutely shocked! And told me for the rest of my $100 bill she would squirt and orgasm for me, I said no thanks. lol I can't smell like sex going to a club! Was she lying or is it possible?
Lurker
0 likes
Of course a woman can orgasm from rubbing against something (fabric between or not). What is rubbed is the clitoris.

Was she lying or is it possible?

What are you asking? If she was horny enough to squirt for you?

I think for the full $100 meal ... you should have orgasmed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I've never been with someone or has heard of anyone orgasming from rubbing through something, maybe cause I'm so innocent? Yes if she was actually horny, or was just lying so I would be a sucker to keep paying for songs. You can't pay for sex at a strip club. lol But she can do whatever the hell she wants!!! SUCH A TEASE!

Quote by Yahtzee
Of course a woman can orgasm from rubbing against something (fabric between or not). What is rubbed is the clitoris.

What are you asking? If she was horny enough to squirt for you?

I think for the full $100 meal ... you should have orgasmed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course its possible. I love dry humping as a tease for him but it almost always gets me off
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tyking85
Well I've never been with someone or has heard of anyone orgasming from rubbing through something, maybe cause I'm so innocent? Yes if she was actually horny, or was just lying so I would be a sucker to keep paying for songs. You can't pay for sex at a strip club. lol But she can do whatever the hell she wants!!! SUCH A TEASE!

Yes, Innocent TyKing85 ... many women first experience having an orgasm through rubbing (as girls). If it feels good, why not do it? As PoizenIvy says ... a great way to take the edge off and build from there! Oh, and the pussy isn't really dry as the increased rubbing makes everything wetter and wetter .... *grin*

I say this about the dancer ... she probably was getting off on your lap ... who wouldn't? But she was also making her coin. You were handing out the bucks, why wouldn't she take what you were readily giving?
0 likes
Quote by Tyking85
Ladies, have you ever had incredible pleasure/orgasm from simply dry humping/grinding on a penis/leg/object? You're not completely naked, still fabric in between. If so, what where you doing?

I ask this because, I was recently at a strip joint, got a private dance. The stripper was doing her thing, it was hot. She kept grinding away and told me she was super horny from me matching her rhythm. I just thought she was just sugaring me up so I would buy more songs. After 5 songs and $75, I told her to stop. She said she was too horny so she pulled her g-string down and started masturbating on my lap and had one hand down my pants(jerking me). I was absolutely shocked! And told me for the rest of my $100 bill she would squirt and orgasm for me, I said no thanks. lol I can't smell like sex going to a club! Was she lying or is it possible?

So all you needed to pay for both of you to get off was another $25 bucks? Ty man you were 3/4 of the way there!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Anything rubbing my clit turns me on.. so yeah dry humping does
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with the girls. Dry humping is one of the best forms of foreplay. It was the sourse of most of my sexual awakening. For me it was the best part of being with my boyfriend when I was 17. I guess it can also be the innocence of it all too. When you are younger and don't want to go all the way yet - its one way to still get off without going the distance.

One of my sexiest memories was when I was dry humping with a guy I went to uni with. I could tell he was so sexually frustrated and it was as far as I wanted to go with him at the time. He ended up reaching orgasm before me, then had to excuse himself while he changed his boxers. Lol.

So in answer to your question - YES, you can get off buy just dry humping!

H xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Umm no, just to get her off... She was just "horny" doing stuff on me, and wanted my extra $25 and watch her get squirt. Trust me I would of given her $25+tip to do the deed! lol

Quote by Dudealicious

So all you needed to pay for both of you to get off was another $25 bucks? Ty man you were 3/4 of the way there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HollyShamrock
I agree with the girls. Dry humping is one of the best forms of foreplay. It was the sourse of most of my sexual awakening. For me it was the best part of being with my boyfriend when I was 17. I guess it can also be the innocence of it all too. When you are younger and don't want to go all the way yet - its one way to still get off without going the distance.

One of my sexiest memories was when I was dry humping with a guy I went to uni with. I could tell he was so sexually frustrated and it was as far as I wanted to go with him at the time. He ended up reaching orgasm before me, then had to excuse himself while he changed his boxers. Lol.

So in answer to your question - YES, you can get off buy just dry humping!

H xo

That's so awesome, I don't think I've really come close, after awhile it just starts to hurt... lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ty,

Almost any gal can get off from the dry humping! Some gals are more cliorially stimulated that vaginally and that is where it all begins!

In the case of this dancer, she was doing her job and making her money too!
But consider the fact that she was practically masturbating all night long on many other laps as well, has to get a girl all worked up! You just happened to be the lucky person where she probably could let herself go and actually squirt, but also figured you may be naive enough to want to watch and pay for it, so why not enjoy it and make a buck at the same time?

It may have been a missed opportunity for you but at the same time, you only saved a few dollars...

Kisses!

steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
Ty,

Almost any gal can get off from the dry humping! Some gals are more cliorially stimulated that vaginally and that is where it all begins!

In the case of this dancer, she was doing her job and making her money too!
But consider the fact that she was practically masturbating all night long on many other laps as well, has to get a girl all worked up! You just happened to be the lucky person where she probably could let herself go and actually squirt, but also figured you may be naive enough to want to watch and pay for it, so why not enjoy it and make a buck at the same time?

It may have been a missed opportunity for you but at the same time, you only saved a few dollars...

Kisses!

steph

Now that you said that... What a slut -
Artistic Tart
0 likes
A slut, how? For being a dancer for money?
Lurker
0 likes
LadyX .... I thought something similar, but you said it kinder than I would have to TyKing. The sidebars/sidenotes to the Incredible Pleasure from Dry Humping question is rather immature in my humble opinion.

back to regular programming .....
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee
LadyX .... I thought something similar, but you said it kinder than I would have to TyKing. The sidebars/sidenotes to the Incredible Pleasure from Dry Humping question is rather immature in my humble opinion.

Yes, device industry workers are hilarious. Especially when you both patronize and ridicule them.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee

Yes, service industry workers are hilarious. Especially when you both patronize and ridicule them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
A slut, how? For being a dancer for money?

I respect women, and I said it with a laugh. Trust me, if I didn't like what they do, I would not go and support. And I say that with utmost respect for them. Most of them actually go to school and is trying to pay for it. Which is really awesome!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Yes, service industry workers are hilarious. Especially when you both patronize and ridicule them.

Honey, I assure you he was joking.