What would you take over sex?

last reply
5 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once read that some women would take good chocolate over a good orgasmic evening. I wonder if this was true or something put out by Hershey Company...LOL...

So, let me ask...Is there something in this world that you would do, placing it on a higher level in your life, than good orgasmic sex?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Love, inner peace, and security.

The love of another, a sense of spiritual peace and the ability to seek and find it when needed the most, and with the help of those two things, the feeling that things in my life will work out, will make sense, and will be more fulfilling. Those are the keys to my life.

I can create my own orgasms, if push comes to shove.
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

The love of another, a sense of spiritual peace and the ability to seek and find it when needed the most, and with the help of those two things, the feeling that things in my life will work out, will make sense, and will be more fulfilling. Those are the keys to my life.

That is the best answer to this question, well said LadyX.

In addition I would add the ability to completely trust my partner without a shadow of doubt, knowing that he would always have my total well being the top of his priority list. And I his..

All of that and a sexy set of limbs to encase myself in daily, yeah that's the ticket.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

The love of another, (edited out the spiritual part here) the feeling that things in my life will work out, will make sense, and will be more fulfilling. Those are the keys to my life.

I think this pretty much hits the nail on the head for me.

The likes of security, happiness, fulfilment are all things I would happily take over sex.

Edit: On a less serious note, if someone told me I had to pick between not having one of these for the rest of my life... cheese on toast with apple juice VS sex....I'd have a hard time making a decision.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Totally Agree. And most of all the health and happiness of my daughters!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Steak and potatoes!