Awkward Moments

last reply
234 replies
17.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I've seen these online before, but not here yet....so go for it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
that awkward moment when you got so excited you had to type one handed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That Awkward Moment When You Are Chatting With 2 People At Same Time And Send Wrong Message To Wrong Person
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That awkward moment when your kiddo finds your sex toy collection
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
That awkward moment when your kiddo finds your sex toy collection

haha yes. my old avatar would be an awkward moment. Just imagine sitting around having tea with the ladies from church and uh oh look what sparky found
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slutpuppy
that awkward moment when you got so excited you had to type one handed

I can relate to that scenario... LOL

How about the awkward moment when you're "going private" with a fellow Lush member on your iPhone and lay it down to do something and someone gets curious about whats on the screen and picks it up and starts reading your chat. OOPS!!!
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
...when you're checking someone out and they catch your eyes mid leer.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
That awkward moment when someone you know realizes that they have seen you on line, and you are wondering if you were naked.
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
That Awkward Moment When You Are Chatting With 2 People At Same Time And Send Wrong Message To Wrong Person

Ha, I've been the sender and the receiver - VERY awkward!!
Lurker
0 likes
That awkward moment when some one you are chatting with mentions something you don't remember drunk-chatting about from the night before.
Lurker
0 likes
That awkward moment when you are checking out that new, naughty picture posted on your wall and your boss chooses then to walk in
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
That awkward moment when you totally forget about a forum topic that YOU posted!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that awkward moment when you or your lover call out the wrong name during sex

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
that awkward moment when you or your lover call out the wrong name during sex

Haha, good one. Let's make it more twisted,

that awkward moment when I call out my step daughter's name, and my wife calls out my sister's name during sex.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Lurker
0 likes
That awkward moment when a nice woman is helping you and you say, "Thank you, sir."
Lurker
0 likes
That awkward moment when your masturbating in private and realize you're moaning too loud lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that awkward moment when you walk around naked and realize the curtains are open and your neighbor is looking in

Lurker
0 likes
That awkward moment when your dad finds out your dating a guy from his office who is close to his age ..... Mom, I told you NOT to tell him!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NightFox
That awkward moment when your masturbating in privet and realize you're moaning too loud lol

Hahaha.....i can TOTALLY relate to that!
Lurker
0 likes
The awkward moment after you bend over and a guy is still starring at your ass...
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
That awkward moment when you realize you've only had actual conversations with about 5% of your lush friends.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That awkward moment when your just blankly staring off into space and someone thinks your staring at them
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That akward moment when you are about to show a pic on the mobile phone for your parents and they start to look at all the pics in the gallery. They still ask who that was lying naked like that...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hehehe....awkward!!

When your cell buzzes in the middle of the night with a sexy text from one of your favorite playmates and your SO sees it

Lurker
0 likes
That awkward moment when you find your mom's sex toys. AWKWARD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by atrain_alex89
That awkward moment when you find your mom's sex toys. AWKWARD

Worse...my son found his grandmother's dildo!!

Lurker
0 likes
The awkward moment when you're thinking about nothing at all and you get an erection... While you're sitting on the bus. You have no alternative but to disembark because you are already late for work. Darn penis has a will of it's own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When the three year old comes into the bedroom and asks "Daddy, what are you doing to mummy?"

P.S. was that really half a century ago? I still blush to think of it.
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by charmbrights
When the three year old comes into the bedroom and asks "Daddy, what are you doing to mummy?"

P.S. was that really half a century ago? I still blush to think of it.

I dunno about anyone else, Charms... but I could have gone another 63 months without reading that. Thanks for subtly violating the rules here, man.

The Awkward moment...

-On your laptop and when you click on Firefox browser to load up.. and Lush is your homepage...and you've got family watching over your shoulder so you can show them some cool youtube video...

And up pops - LUSH in all its glory on your start up page.

Doh!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.