Sharing Your Adult One on One Chat Experience

last reply
4 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm new to the community want to get your feedback. Do you enjoy one on one chat and cybersex, and do you prefer it over the real thing, AND why? I'm really interested in seeing your response and hope for some honest answers.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
over the real thing? omg, NO! lol - do i even need to explain myself? that said, when you click with someone, and i've clicked with a few people here, it can be a lot of fun and allow you do experiment with things you're not ready for IRL quite yet. my wife calls it mutual masturbation, but i think it's a little more then that. of course, the thing to remember is it's only words, so if your partner isn't skilled with words, isn't imaginative or creative, it's going to be kind of flat... there was talk at one time with some of the girls about giving classes, to transform this:

Cyberking 1: i stik my dick in ur pussy

HotMama69: oh, baby, feel gud, gonna cum

Cyberking 1: i shoot my wad in your snatch

to this:

Cyberking 1: I push my pulsing cock into your velvety folds, thrusting into you, my eyes full of fire as i take you.

Hotmama 69: Rolling my hips, I moan your name out loud, my pussy clenching around your manhood, my juices flowing freely. I want to you fill me with cum, you hot stud.

Cyberking 1: With a cry of passion I push myself deep into your tight pussy, my cock expanding as i fill you full of hot cum, your beauty burned into my retinas for eternity.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First off, I am not really into cybersex all that much. In fact I have only done it a few times and it was OK. I do enjoy masturbating online with a friend as we chat about experiences, fantasies, etc. Sometimes the other person knows I am masturbating and joins in and sometimes they dont know.

But not once is that ever better than the real thing. I really couldnt imagine any circumstance where it could be. There have been times where masturbating with someone IRL was as good as sex but that is still real, not cyber.

But I will say that I do enjoy chatting with some of my Lush friends just as much as chatting with friends IRL. That is because I have made some truly amazing friends on Lush! But I mean chatting, not cybersex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have occasionally engaged in cybersex, but it is not really my preference I write well enough though, that it was more like Sprite's second example than the first.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster