Sex on Christmas day

last reply
46 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Is sex on Christmas day any more special than any other day?
Will you go out of your way to do a little something extra because it's Christmas day?
Or will opening the presents get in the way?

I for one know my wife will want to open all her present a first. Then just maybe.....
Lurker
0 likes
never had sex on christmas, too hard to get away from the family, but sex at midnight on new years!!! love entering the new year with a good orgasm
Lurker
0 likes
The chance would be a fine thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wife always looks so hot on Christmas Day - we dress up to go out for Christmas brunch - but the odds of getting some alone time are always slim.

Is it more special on Christmas Day? Nope, ANY day I can get me some is special, and I have lots of 'special' days.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex on Christmas morning would be wonderful but I always think of Christmas as a time to be with my family and friends and show our love in other ways.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by net123
The chance would be a fine thing.

Same here.
Lurker
0 likes
Would be interesting. Would have to get rid of the kids first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since most of our kids are older and on their own, Hubby and I get to do our after mid-night "bump".

But it is always nice to have a morning wake up fuck and playful shower, but as the years go on and we have our parents coming over and staying with us, it's getting more difficult to steal away the time to enjoy ourselves.

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I could have sex on Christmas, which is damn near impossible because of family, it probably would have to be a quickie in the bathroom or something...hell who am I kidding, my husband would never go for that.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

The Linebacker
0 likes
Just finding the time on Christmas Day would be the biggest problem. We couldn't use the new sex swing I got for her (us) until the day after. By the time we finally got home from (both) families, we were exhausted and ready to fall asleep.

If you do find the time you can always shout out a jolly, "Ho! Ho! Ho!"
Lurker
0 likes
I feel awkward having sex on Christmas. I guess because it's supposed to be the holiest day of the year. It's funny because I'm not even really religious. It's just one of those things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't wait to try out the sexy toys and things Santa brought, so yes definitely sex on Christmas Day.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I'm exhausted by noon on Christmas Day. Up early, bloated by a big dinner, the house a mess of wrapping paper and boxes. I can't think of a day I'd be less likely to have sex.
0 likes
Back in the old days (like early 1990s) when we weren't married yet and my mother was still alive, we would spend at least a few days around Christmas at my parents' place (both for the holidays and because my mother's b-day was New Year's Eve). Of course, being unmarried, they had us in separate rooms but somehow one always managed to sneak into the other's room for a bit of play under the covers. Fun times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often have to work on Christmas Day but if I have received something special I will thank them in my usual way before I go. If not then, after I have come home as we are usually all together later that evening.
Lurker
0 likes
Not too many people have responded to this post! Interesting.

The one time it happened it was very special. We didn't have any family with us on Christmas morning two years ago (some were with us the days before and some were coming over in the evening). After we opened our presents, my husband gave me a lovely Christmas kiss on the couch and he didn't stop. We were still in our pjs and soon he had me out of them. It was lovely to lay on the couch surrounded by wrapping paper watching him use his tongue on me as he knelt on the floor. It was a great cum!
Lurker
0 likes
When I had a boyfriend (like one million years ago in University), I could never spend Christmas with him. I had to go to my parents, more than 400 Km. away; and he had to go to his mother's.

I'd have to try to tell you... but don't see that happening anytime soon.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
I'm exhausted by noon on Christmas Day. Up early, bloated by a big dinner, the house a mess of wrapping paper and boxes. I can't think of a day I'd be less likely to have sex.

Looks like that tradition has died a timely death. smile.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Every Christmas, (for the past 7 years) I have a certain someone in my bed who is very special to me, who isn't usually there most of the rest of the year, and Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, and night, she and I usually have sex. Its our Christmas treat, but unfortunately... I can't say who she is here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
every year I have sex on Christmas....This tear was three times
Classified
0 likes
The best Christmas present to give and receive.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I must have been on the naughty list. Or maybe I didn't make the naughty list.
Anyway, Christmas came and went. I did not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Christmas day was the only day ex wife would give me head an current wife used to do anal on this day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not on Christmas Day too busy preparing for guests but Christmas Eve had quickie.
Lurker
0 likes
Haha, for me, it's not much more special. It's on par with lazy weekend morning sex, it's nice to have the time to spend on each other, have a hearty breakfast (with champers as it's Christmas) - just have to be ready for when the rest of the family arrive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Christmas Eve we had a great session after we exchanged gifts by the Christmas tree, in front of the fireplace on a big comforter and a pile of
pillows. It was a very good session for the both of us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when we were first married before going to bed we would lay under the Christmas Tree and have a wonderful time. That tradition carried through the years....some years he would even show up as Santa. We love our alone time before the family thing starts and the hustle and bustle of the holiday starts. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I started a tradition based on a silly parody we heard once, "Just A Little Christmas Blow Job". So every year he gets a Christmas blow job sometime that day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No reason not to have it on Christmas Day!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oddly enough, I've never done this. However, this gives me an idea of how to spend this next December 25th. A great excuse to buy some Santa boxers while I'm at it, I suppose...

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?