Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finish the sentence...I remember when...

last reply
789 replies
55.4k views
3 watchers
24 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I remember when all this were fields...

Your turn.
Lurker
0 likes
When kids watched bugs bunny instead of sponge bob or the wiggles.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Penny sweets cost just a penny.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Lurker
0 likes
AC/DC was just a pub band and Angus Young was still in high school
Lurker
0 likes
I had a Gameboy, not a DS
Lurker
0 likes
I wished for a Walkman for Christmas to play all my tapes.
Lurker
0 likes
...it was 2/6d to go into the cinema (that is twelve and half pence in decimal).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
.... taking my girlfriend to the movie. Two tickets, popcorn, and a couple drinks.... all for $10 or so.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
subway trains had graffiti on them in New York during the 1980s.
Lurker
0 likes
waking up sunday morning and tape recording songs from the casey kasem top 40 countdown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember when people would talk and not text or e-mail!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember using punch cards.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i remember when dinosaurs roamed the earth and ate cavemen!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
*Sings* I remember when I lost my mind! Can't believe nobody said that yet.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When having a cassette player in your car was the shit
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
*Sings* I remember when I lost my mind! Can't believe nobody said that yet.

I was legitimately about to write that, that is the first thing I thought when I saw the forum title haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember when my jar of Nutella was half full
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember when me and a friend took two girls back to my single room in the hotel I was staying in, I chose the bathroom and decided the girl could ride me cowgirl whilst I sat on the toilet with seat lid down. It did take long for the action to start and after a couple of minutes of fucking the lid collapsed under our weight. Luckily my undercarriage was intact but it did cause a laugh between four of us!
Lurker
0 likes
I remeber when I went into a lift and had my breasts crushed by another womens big breasts,made me extremly horny x
Lurker
0 likes
there was no cable television and "when the President was on; your night of tv watching was shot."
Lurker
0 likes
I remember when all kids needed to keep them entertained was space to play, their imagination and stuff to build/make
Lurker
0 likes
... manners were mandatory and parents didn't want to be their kids friends. They wanted to be good parents.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Tying your shoes meant using both hands and string, instead of velcro and one hand.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
There was a gas pedal you could buy for your car that was shaped like a barefoot. *saw it on a commercial*
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
beating your kids was punishment to be kept in line. thanks a lot to all those that have abused that right to keep kids in line. now we sit and wonder how to control these kids growing up now. (Still a fan of beatings..)
Just let it go.
Lurker
0 likes
I remember when dial up internet was the shit!
Lurker
0 likes
a cell phone was as big as a brick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember, as I sit here and smoke my pipe, how I used to wait with my grandfather before school while he smoked his.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Matriarch
0 likes
I remember when "Too much too young" by The Specials, was #1 in the UK charts. Terry Hall still looks good 30 years on - I saw them live in Sydney a few years ago.