Initiating Oral Sex ?

last reply
25 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies when initiating oral sex with your man would you say the reason is to : A) QUELL YOUR LUST OR HUNGER B) RELAX & GIVE YOU COMFORT C) A PRELUDE TO INTERCOURSE D) OTHER ? Thank you much !
Lurker
0 likes
All of the above
Lurker
0 likes
Depnding on the mood and situation all of the above apply! Xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no reason to say anything. He's just glad to receive.

But I better get something back!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
All of the above

Exactly!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you ladies ..... I am very pleased to find that a woman can find comfort in this act ..... I often find much comfort and an almost sensual serenity when I an go down on my Lady .... and think that it is a major factor in my love / devotion to eatting pussy ..... along with the thought of bringing pleasure to my beloved. Thanks again !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DUBOIS15801
Ladies when initiating oral sex with your man would you say the reason is to : A) QUELL YOUR LUST OR HUNGER B) RELAX & GIVE YOU COMFORT C) A PRELUDE TO INTERCOURSE D) OTHER ? Thank you much !

All of the above, plus I just like doing it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Other: I just like the feel of a hard cock in my mouth!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would have to say i do it for so many reasons. i often do it just to make sure he understands that " i want sex now!" so at that point it would be a PRELUDE TO INTERCOURSE. but other times i do it just because i like to hear him moan and i love doing it.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I never ask a Lady for oral sex. If she wants to she will. I see it as a gift.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love doing it, because when I'm in the mood...I'm in the mood.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Other: I just like the feel of a hard cock in my mouth!

Yes, that'd be me. I need no reason to initiate. He walks in or I do what ever, I just pull his pants done with out a word and enjoy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be for any reason. To please my own desire to please him (I really enjoy giving oral), or simply to please my Master and express my desire for him. Either way, we both end up very satisfied.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't initiate oral sex but I love doing it to satisfy the man's lustful needs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i guess i really have to pick A as the reason i would initiate oral sex...i tend to get a little aggressive in that area.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because I enjoy it!
Lurker
0 likes
What else am I going to do for my buddy at halftime of the football game....He isn't complaining...LOL
Lurker
0 likes
It's usually all of the above, but sometimes just A and/or B. Other times it's just because I know my partner wants some attention. Occasionally, it's because I want to entertain myself while we're doing something I find less interesting than my partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
God I must be the dumbest Blonde on this site I never knew there were reasons I had to meet.

I always thought it just because I love a cock in my mouth and so does he.

Sorry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does it really matter? I LOVE sex and especially LOVE giving blowjobs to my lovers. That is the one place I really try not to over think things and just do what feels natural to me.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Does it really matter? I LOVE sex and especially LOVE giving blowjobs to my lovers. That is the one place I really try not to over think things and just do what feels natural to me.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

All of the above, and just because its a lot of fun.  

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I love making him feel that good!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Don’t wear pants…….