Tasting yourself?

last reply
134 replies
20.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any women enjoy tasting themselves after their man has been inside of them? To me, one of the hottest things is when I've been inside a women and pull out and she puts my cock into her mouth with her juices still all over my cock. Though my rule is no hands! You can use your hands to get off those juices, just put it inside your mouth and let me see you smile.

Along with have you done that, what was your first experience tasting yourself and do you like it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i absolutely love this! first experienced this aggggggges ago! i just love it when i get fucked so hard then he pulls out and feeds me his big hard cock covered in my warm sticky pussy juice, i make sure i suck him off really good then make him fuck me again then suck again over and over, then make out with the guy ahhhhhhhhhh so hot xxxx
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
of course i've done this - i don't think it gets better than this! very hot. and yes, i also enjoy tasting myself whether i'm with a partner or on my own.
Lurker
0 likes
oh god yes, sucking on a cock soaked in my own juices is amazing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How funny is it that I don't mind tasting sucking on a cock after it's been in me or kissing the guy after he's gone down on me but yesterday when I was asked to stick my fingers in me and taste myself I couldn't bring myself to do it! haha
yes I have tasted myself on his cock or mouth and I've like the taste of me sweet n salty :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
i absolutely love this! first experienced this aggggggges ago! i just love it when i get fucked so hard then he pulls out and feeds me his big hard cock covered in my warm sticky pussy juice, i make sure i suck him off really good then make him fuck me again then suck again over and over, then make out with the guy ahhhhhhhhhh so hot xxxx

what anonymous said lol
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
I agree! it is one of the hottest things to see when your lover takes your cock covered in her juices into her mouth and hungrily sucks it in like candy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never tried it before so I can't say.
But I'm getting some pretty good reviews by reading this forum post.
Lurker
0 likes
It's very erotic tasting my own pussy juices on a man's cock, I love it.
Lurker
0 likes
You have to know what you're offering right? Though prefer tasting myself on him...
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when he's fingering me and he pulls out his fingers and puts it in my mouth... sucking off the juices off of his fingers.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MexicanGoddess
I love it when he's fingering me and he pulls out his fingers and puts it in my mouth... sucking off the juices off of his fingers.

Seconding this. I especially love that it gets him all turned on and worked up
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

Girl..... tell me about it! I know he loves it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thnk that most have at one time or another has tasted herself. This is espcially true of us lesbians who are very attuned to using or mouths and fingers to pleasure our partners then kissing when you know very well that the mouth or fingers has been used to bring you pleasure. Thus we frequently taste ourselves and become accustomed to it. I've personally licked and sucked my fingers after maturbating. So my taste is not foreign to me.
Lurker
0 likes
how can one not know what they taste like? as a matter of fact i could never let cum go to waste
Lurker
0 likes
I love to taste her after I've cummed inside.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526

What she said.. Love it!
Lurker
0 likes
Anyway to share all those nice juices of pleasure..Especially enjoy mutural oral right after he has place a deposit in me.

If he rejects the idea it seems to be verification that he qualifies as a one nighter only.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

yummy ;)
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
No, I've never tasted myself and the thought makes me cringe. It's like the thought of picking my nose and eating it - I just wouldn't (although I'm not knocking a good rummage!)
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Clever Gem
0 likes
Taste me, Yes,
Taste him, of course,
Taste it together wheww!
Perfect cocktail, I like it mixed.
Lurker
0 likes
I used to think yuck even at the thought of tasting myself,that soon changed.I prefer tasting men bettter ;).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Almost always suck my juices after masturbating and my cum on his cock.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
SNGLNSINCITY<----------LESBIAN!!!!! I have tasted myself and others of course. After making her cum and then kissing her....sexiest thing in the world!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love tasting myself! It's soooo hot!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cumslut_22
I love tasting myself! It's soooo hot!!

let me taste you too smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing sexier and more intimate than tasting the flavors of your juices and your lovers after a nice climax!
Be it Man or Woman, Fucking or Tribbing, the taste of me and my lover together might just start us up again!
And it is more intense when the lover I'm with enjoys sharing the taste with me!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I love to taste myself on hubby's cock, or fingers!
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Original comment removed by Moderator.

No mention of sexual activity when under the age of 18 is allowed in the forums, profiles or chat rooms.