Have you had an affair?

last reply
34 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you had an affair, and if so, what drove you to do it? Would you do it again? How did you find your "other person"?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have cheated 3 times in my relationship, let me tell you, its down to the fact that relationships get BORING, and i find the other people through work or people i already know, and yes, i would do it again, i say what you dont know dont hurt you! i mean, im not planning to leave my partner anytime soon so these guys are just thrills and excitement for me, just to get me through the boredom of my relationship, you may say leave him but he is a safety for me and a good catch so i just entertain myself other ways....
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Same answer as the seducing one Big John.
Lurker
0 likes
The last year of my marriage me and my neighbor started fucking each other. He was the 2nd guy I ever had sex with. The marriage was dead anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No! I have never cheated when I was in a relationship that I considered serious. But if you count someone I dated like 6 or 7 times but was not really serious about and then had sex with someone else, then yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
i have cheated 3 times in my relationship, let me tell you, its down to the fact that relationships get BORING, and i find the other people through work or people i already know, and yes, i would do it again, i say what you dont know dont hurt you! i mean, im not planning to leave my partner anytime soon so these guys are just thrills and excitement for me, just to get me through the boredom of my relationship, you may say leave him but he is a safety for me and a good catch so i just entertain myself other ways....

why not have an open relationship?
Lurker
0 likes
Do you mean this week?
Lurker
0 likes
Does it count if your husband know about the affair, but not who the other person maybe?
Lurker
0 likes
What about these hot and steaming Lush Affairs? OK OK OK Last one from Whitney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Does it count if your husband know about the affair, but not who the other person maybe?

To me, an affair is having a sexual relationship behind your partner's back. So if your hubby knows and is OK with it, then I wouldnt call it an affair. But that is just my definition, not sure how others may feel
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Sort of... but I only did it for a couple of weeks and was finding ways to avoid having sex with my boyfriend at the time, once I started being intimate with the new guy. It was about a month total before I dumped the old boyfriend for the new guy.

I met the new guy through friends and though just being on the same social scene etc.

In general, I wouldn't be good at having a full-on affair. I'm really uncomfortable with faking intimacy/attraction and lying to a partner that I'd still be wanting to continue a relationship with.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
No, I have never had an affair while I was the one in a relationship.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but not something I am proud of. I admit it was quite a time of lust and fantasies fulfilled.
Cheers,

"JB"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've never cheated on anyone, ever. I know what it feels like to be cheated on and I couldn't put someone through that. But, I think it depends on the relationships themselves. Nowdays, financially marriage is a terrible idea, at least without a prenuptial agreement. Oftentimes people become stuck in a dead relationship just because they can't afford to leave there partner. In that case I full understand having an affair. But, not without at least talking to your partner about an open relationship first.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by JbStone
Yes, but not something I am proud of. I admit it was quite a time of lust and fantasies fulfilled.

Are all those photos, pix of women you have banged? Wow. You are the King.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes , the kisses and being held were fantastic, but the sex, was rushed and out side , so whats in my mind is far better than reality
Lurker
0 likes
yes with my social worker-- she se duced me?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have. I was cheating on my girlfriend , why? She seemed to be very uninterested in me and this person that I had an affair with seemed to care. Either way, I still felt guilty and slutty even though there was no physical sex involved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I haven't. You should only sleep with one person at a time. If things change or if it's gets boring in a relationship then end it and move on. Don't drag another party in because you are bored and there is something wrong with the current relationship sort it out before having an affair.
Lurker
0 likes
I had sex with a married man once but I wasn't in a relationship. It wasn't planned just happened and it was his idea not mine.Yes I would do it again with him.
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is a stupid question but does it count if you havent had sex ith the other person yet...(he's married).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexyeyes37
I know this is a stupid question but does it count if you havent had sex ith the other person yet...(he's married).

It doesn't take sex to consolidate an affair. Once you start going behind your S.O back and keeping things from them that counts as an affair in my book.
Lurker
0 likes
I cheated on my husband one time. I can say that afterwards I felt awful and very unfulfilled. It shouldn't have happened and my husband found out. Now, we were not married at the time but to me being married doesn't matter.

When my husband found out he cried and I cried. I promised to never do it again and I haven't and I never will. I still can't believe I would risk our happiness for a one night stand with an ex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Glenn talking

I have had two affairs. The current one for the last 20 years. Gf doesn't believe in marriage. Fine by me. Wife is happy I pay my share of the bills and don't ask for sex. LOL.Wife knew after 2 months. She cried that weekend and then has been fine with it ever since. Often giving me food and freebies for my gf and I to share. haven't been poisoned yet. LOL. I had that affair because I got very tired of sex once every three months a 28 years old. Also, wife refused to do anything fun at all. All she wanted to do was go shopping then watch tv all night. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Wasn't like that when we got married. It was like once the ring was on, that was it.
This is my ex not me.
Bf and I share account
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cheated on my first boyfriend. I lost my virginity to him but it was a disappointing night so the next day I fucked someone else and dumped him after because of the guilt.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I have and it normally means the other relationship is ending soon. But I do have a ex gf that whenever she comes home we normally always have sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have........ unless you want to count coming onto Lush
Lurker
0 likes
Kinda. It was after the papers were signed and about a month befor the court date. I wasn't dating this person just railing my boss lol lasted for about 3 months and cut it off even befor going on a date with another girl. But iknow I get off work early and get away with a lot more at work