Age Difference

last reply
4 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Rookie Scribe
1 like
34 year old professional living in a university town. As far as younger women go, what general age range would be interested in dating a guy my age?
Lurker
0 likes
IVE "DATED" GUYS UP TO 20 YEARS OLDER AND IM 22, STARTED WHEN I WAS 19, MY HUSBAND IS 7 YRS OLDER
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

For someone whom I was really interested in - romantically - for a possible permanent relationship, I'd probably set an upper limit for a 25 year difference. I'm in my 20's, which would place the guy in his 40's, which is just fine - 40 year old guys are really sexy. But with 25 years, when I'm 55 or 60 and really still sexually active and in good shape and limber, etc, he'll be late 70s or 80's -- I'll be a hot 50 or 6p something taking care of an old man. If it is true love - and I have seen couples like this - taking care of an old spouse can be an act of love. If it wasn't true love, the relationship would have broken up as soon as old age problems set in. Some girls might make the decision to stay as long as the older man allows her to go "out" once in a while - if my older husband allowed that, I'd be grateful, but not sure I'd do it - it would probably be hurtful to him.

Now, on the other hand - I'm out in a bar or someplace, and see a hot 40 or 50 or maybe even a 60 something guy - if he's in decent shape, gets along with me and shows me some good times - I'll have no problem "dating" him - I'd date" his brains out. I've been with a guy who was early 60's -- nearly 40 years -- and all I can say is how surprised I was! He was great, and I've been back to him a few times. Not rock-hard like guys my age, but he lasted ... and lasted ... and lasted ... and knew how to read every little movement in my body. (and part of the fun was being "on his arm" at functions like dances, dinners and on his boat.... guys his age were so jealous of him, and they all paid such nice attention to me. Fun - but only for a while and for some cool memories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I like big age differences. So for me age is just a number I don’t care how old he is as long as he can get it up and have fun with me

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not relevant