Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you go see a movie just b/c a girl wanted you to?

last reply
67 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
In this case it would be Twilight: Breaking Dawn. Just curious what the other fellows would say. I've seen it when it first came out.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure. I love to go to movies, and I expect that sometimes we will see things that we dont realy want to see, but the partner does, and wants to share time with me. So I am ok with it. Exception to the rule, the jump out scary movies. I like the intellectual thrillers (What lies beneath) but 'The RIng' and ones that done have a good story, just gore and jump out scary irritates me, and I wont go to those anymore.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Generally I don't have a problem seeing a movie that a girl wants to see, however there are a few movies I refuse to see and twilight is one of them.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. Okay. Yeah a lot of guys refuse to see that movie. I've never known why. Especially if it gets her going afterwards. Hehe.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My ex was a huge Twilight fan and anytime the books or the movies came up she either got really weepy about how romantic they are, or she responded about how I'm not like an undead vampire who in my opinion doesn't have emotions. Maybe if it made her horny I might have had a better opinion about them though.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. Indeed. Okay then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure I would. It's part of give and take.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
If you like vagina? Then you're answer is yes. Pay attention too cause she's gonna want to discuss after the movie. This is a crucial step on the road to getting laid.
Lurker
0 likes
Gosh. Well I had better pay better attention then. Lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
If you like vagina? Then you're answer is yes. Pay attention too cause she's gonna want to discuss after the movie. This is a crucial step on the road to getting laid.

dont lie.. admit it.. you have seen and you love all the twlight movies.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. I'd never admit it to the brothas but yeah the Twilight films are actually good. And watching them with a girl I like gets me brownie points too. Ha.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Lol. I'd never admit it to the brothas but yeah the Twilight films are actually good. And watching them with a girl I like gets me brownie points too. Ha.

I think "good" is a subjective word in this case.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching Twilight isn't worth Random sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Indeed. Lol. The Twilight movies are not terrible. Sitting through those films with the girl I like and ant to get to know better is worth it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is nice to do something for other's sometimes
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Lurker
0 likes
Exactly.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Honestly, I'd go.
You honestly kinda have to grow up a lil bit and just have an open mind.
And if you watch the series. And aren't a weird vampire nut. The story line is pretty good.
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. No I'm not a weird vampire nut. Plus like if there are any gross scenes you can bury your head in the girl's chest. I did.
Lurker
0 likes
what about the vow? the new romantic movie out? would any of you guys take you girl to go see that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really this is a small concession for romance. Why not? I go shopping endlessly, comment on this outfit, that outfit, listen to her GF's blather on....when you date you need to accommodate the other person's interests. The Vow? No problem Winky. The Proposal? Yes that was schmaltzy. 500 Day? That was pretty good.
Clumeleon
0 likes
It's not like she's asking you to read Twilight (thousand times worse).

My gf and I have very similar tastes so it's rarely a problem but yeah, I'd go see something I didn't really fancy if she wanted to. I'm quite partial to the odd Rom-Com to be honest.
Lurker
0 likes
Its all part of the relationship thing lol. On that note, she better go with you to things you like to watch. IE sporting events etc. Its a give and take thing ya know.
Lurker
0 likes
face/palm I'm not even wanting anything in return. Well a hug and a kiss would be nice. Lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have no problem going to see The Vow, but Twilight? Gotta draw a line somewhere.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Hmmm...I've only done this about 100 times in my life. And generally, I offer her the satellite/tv remote control too. What's it going to hurt?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
thats cool well made male. yeah thats good that u do that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm curious to watch the Twilight movies, with girl or not! biggrin
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Thats just part of beinng in a relationship. I go to the chick flicks with her and she goes to movies I want to see.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah. Give and take. Thats what makes a relationship work. But ur right. If I have to sit thru 117 minuets of Taylor Lautner running through the woods or Rob Pattinson creepily looking at Kristen Stewert then she should at least make the attempt to sit through Die Hard.