Ideal cup size

last reply
116 replies
13.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's your favorite cup size? I love D-DD!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the busty lasses
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All kinds are nice but I strongly prefere perky, shapely ones. Shape is more important than size.

At 50+ years old, my wife's Bs rarely see the inside of a bra.
Lurker
0 likes
I hate when guys ask this question because they dont realise that cup size on its own means nothing, its the band size (the width around the nderneath of the boobs) that matters as well.

I mean would you like a D cup on a girl with a 30 band size or 38 band size? Put those two sizes next to each other and although theyre both D's they would look very different
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@MMonroe, you're right about that. So, I guess the better question, what bra size do you prefer? 36D is as nice size
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For allure and filling out a dress, catching the eye, creating that vertigo-inducing, knee-weakening cleavage for to decorate with baubles, or to showcase smooth soft flesh, for sure a 34C or so is very, very effective.

However, once everything about attracting has been accomplished, and all clothing and barriers are gone, and her girls are in your hands or between your lips, it's all good! (Above 40" or so, perhaps less appealing up close than the 32A babes)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first wife was a 36AAA, second wife 36D; in all honesty I'd have to go for the 36D.......
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
all boobs are good boobs no matter the size
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by cottonbike
My first wife was a 36AAA, second wife 36D; in all honesty I'd have to go for the 36D.......

that's why she's your second wife! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dbnemi
all boobs are good boobs no matter the size

That is the perfect answer!!! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal

That is the perfect answer!!! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph

thank you very much for the kisses

Lurker
0 likes
There is no perfect size, it has to do with the person wearing them
Lurker
0 likes
Pint for tea. More of a mug than a cup. And a half pint glass for latté.

Tits? Prefer them al fresco: no cups at all.

Hope this info helps you complete your survey.
Lurker
0 likes
Cup size does not matter that much to me. As long as I could get my hands around them. (I have big hands)
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
My breasts are a 34C. My hubby refers to them as Goldilocks tits as they are not too big or not too small, just right. I would hate to ever develop torpedoes as my hubby refers them. They are long droopy ones that when you bend over they hit the ground and bounce back and hit you in the eye; or when walking, you can throw one over each shoulder, ewwwwwww. I have seen some in the change rooms where some older women are approaching that description.

I am sure My breasts are like Goldilocks.
Lurker
0 likes
If they're in my hands, then my cup runneth over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
B stands for Best
Not having to wear a bra at all times is a great thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all are good but smaller is my preference
Lurker
0 likes
I like one large enough for a good dose of morning coffee, but maybe that's called a mug. Those little dainty ones for tea never have a big enough handle for my fingers to slip through. And the demitasses for espresso are absurdly small.
Lurker
0 likes
it doesn't matter to me how big or small I just want to make her happy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like real boobs... any size. I prefer a well proportioned chest though. Nothing ridiculously big or small. It depends on the size of the woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At least a 16oz cup. Unless I'm in NYC.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I love my 32B
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by papochulo
What's your favorite cup size? I love D-DD!

i love DD too (Dancing Doll)!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
i am a B to D man.

not too big but a nice handful.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A too DD they are all good!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Small tits are awesome yo, so sensitive when I touch them ;)
I'm halfway gone.