Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something fun for all you Canadians out there :)

last reply
24 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This makes me proud to be half Canadian, haha
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Clever Gem
0 likes
and now all the canadians turn up! Yayyy! (says the newfie)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please change your course, eh.

If it had been a quebecer light house, there would have been swears every two words by the end.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bravo! Explains our attitude vs US.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im not Canadian but im really laughing right now!!
Lurker
0 likes
Very funny.....lighthouse wins..YEAH!!!1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't realize how stubborn the Canadians were LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is an urban myth (or perhaps a nautical one) dating back to at least the 60's. Still funnier than the everlasting story about the Chinese restaurant that gets taken to court for dishing up cat food in the chow mein.That re-surafaces every 10 years or so.
Lurker
0 likes
I think the link even said that there was a version in the 30s as well. Can't remember without going back.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Oh well Canadians are fun!

Did you know that thanks to our ever so 'competent' public schools here in the USA, that large numbers of Americans don't even realize that Canada is a separate nation. They think it is just another state.

What can you do?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
I think the link even said that there was a version in the 30s as well. Can't remember without going back.

You are correct.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Have y'all ever seen that old movie "Canadian Bacon."

It stars John Candy as a small town American sheriff who invades Canada. It is really funny. Also stars Alan Alda and Rhea Perlman.

[the Mountie explains that Honey has been taken to the capital]
Boomer: The capital Toronto.
RCMP Officer at Headquarters: No, the capital of Canada is Ottawa.
Boomer: Yeah, right. Do we look that stupid? Ottawa!
Roy Boy: Nice try, Dudley.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Oh well Canadians are fun!

Did you know that thanks to our ever so 'competent' public schools here in the USA, that large numbers of Americans don't even realize that Canada is a separate nation. They think it is just another state.

What can you do?

Buz have you seen this already... sometimes i wonder if its actually the schools that are "competent" .... lol

The Linebacker
0 likes
That makes me want to cry! Oh God pleeeeeeease do not let these kids ever vote!
0 likes
Here's a clip of a guy named Rick Mercer, he has a TV show that is mostly politically based but does a show "Talking to Americans" where he asks Americans a variety of questions that they have no clue about...Pretty funny!

It gets funny at 1:30 really good stuff at 7:00

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
The Linebacker
0 likes
Let's promote better USA-Canada relations......

The Linebacker
0 likes
I think I must be the only American left alive that knows that if the Americans had won the Battle of Quebec against the British in 1775 that Canada would now be part of the USA. Had we won that would be about 35 million more people who can't answer geographical, geopolitical or historical questions to our already burgeoning number. haha

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I think I must be the only American left alive that knows that if the Americans had won the Battle of Quebec against the British in 1775 that Canada would now be part of the USA. Had we won that would be about 35 million more people who can't answer geographical, geopolitical or historical questions to our already burgeoning number. haha

That's the most hilarious battle of all time. Americans get here, get beaten mostly by a thing called winter.

Just to be fair, canadians aren't all that smarter. Go ask most kids and plenty of them will actually think Canada IS part of the US.

And finally: Canadian Bacon is the only Michael Moore movie I absolutely love! I loved Dan Aykroyd's part.