Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Great Cunnilingus Survey

last reply
70 replies
14.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Favorite position to go down on a woman?

43 votes
69. Duh. (5 votes) 12%
Traditional: Her lying on her back (40 votes) 93%
Her riding my face (12 votes) 28%
Her sitting, myself kneeling between her legs (3 votes) 7%
I dislike cunnilingus (0 votes) 0%
Other (please specify) (4 votes) 9%
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Until about a year and a half ago, I had never received what I now consider decent oral sex. I honestly thought that cunnilingus was something that only a select few people participate in, and that most men dislike it. For a long time, I was extremely self-conscious about the looks/smell/taste of my genitals, and was mildly disgusted with my girly bits. Fortunately, I have since discovered that not all men hate giving oral, and some, in fact, love it. I decided to create a survey for such men, to gain a better understanding of their desires. To the [sexy] men who go down: I love (and appreciate) you guys!

1. Why do you like eating pussy? What do you like about it?

2. At what age did you start eating pussy, in relevance to the age at which you lost your virginity? Did performing oral come right away, or later?

3. When performing oral on a lady, what pubic hair style do you like best? Is it different from your general preferences on the subject?

4. What can a woman do to make your experience of eating her pussy even better? What can she do to turn you on?

5. What can she do to turn you off from eating her pussy?

6. Think of the first time you went down a woman. Did you like it or no? Was your love of cunnilingus immediate, or did that come later?

7. Have you gone down on a lady in any unusual locations? If so, where?

8. When a lady moves around a lot while you perform oral on her by actions, including: swirling her hips, legs shaking, pulling your hair, digging her nails into your back, wrapping legs around your head, etc., does this bother you or do you find this distracting at all?

9. Honestly: do you like the smell/taste of pussy?

10. Optional: Describe the sexiest or most erotic time you have ever had while going down on a woman.
Lurker
0 likes
1. I like pleasing women. I think feminine sounds of pleasure and orgasm or the sexiest things in the world.

2. I went down on a girl before I lost my virginity. Oral sex was part of the feeling out and discovery process.

3. When going down on a woman I prefer that she be shaved because it just makes things easier. Generally, I don't care one way or the other.

4. Be more vocal.

5. Obviously if she isn't clean it isn't happening.

6. I liked it at first but it wasn't until I became rather good at it that I loved it.

7. Not yet.

8. No, I like it.

9. Yes.
0 likes

Everything, especially knowing that I am pleasing my woman.

2. At what age did you start eating pussy, in relevance to the age at which you lost your virginity? Did performing oral come right away, or later?

It came later in my life

3. When performing oral on a lady, what pubic hair style do you like best? Is it different from your general preferences on the subject?

Shaved, I don't like pubic hair dental floss very much - total turn off!

4. What can a woman do to make your experience of eating her pussy even better? What can she do to turn you on?

Moan and offer a little guidance as to how I am doing. Dirty talk is a must!

Fart in my face, or have a little cheese growing down there.

6. Think of the first time you went down a woman. Did you like it or no? Was your love of cunnilingus immediate, or did that come later?

Yes I liked it, however my love for it came later.

Cars, movie theatres, while she was on the phone with her mom.

8. When a lady moves around a lot while you perform oral on her by actions, including: swirling her hips, legs shaking, pulling your hair, digging her nails into your back, wrapping legs around your head, etc., does this bother you or do you find this distracting at all?

Find it a total turn on - the more the merrier!

YES!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes

The smell, the taste, the way it makes a woman feel.

started pretty much right away.

I don't have a general preference per se but for oral I like a little to no hair.

Rub my head, rub her legs and feet up and down my back. Pull my hands up to her breasts and mouth. Moan!!

No reaction, lie there limp.

Always have liked it.

Not that I can think of, not sure what would be considered unusual.

Not at all, makes it more fun. The whole idea is to get her off.

Absolutely!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whats not to like, the taste the smell the texture and hearing her reactions.

Sixteen and I loved it right away.

I like it neatly trimmed or shaved which is the same a my general preference but a hairy can be nice too, just depends on the girl.

Love to hear her talk dirty and moan/groan or scream, grab my head and push me deeper into her, basically ride my face.

Not clean it.

Loved it immediately.

Hardees womens bathroom.

No I love knowing I'm giving her pleasure.

Hell yes.

10. Optional: Describe the sexiest or most erotic time you have ever had while going down on a woman.
Anytime that I can give her at least one orgasm while doing it, though usually they have multiple since I love doing it and don't wanna come up.
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it! A giving act to partner. What better way also to warm up before intercourse. And you lucky ladies can have multiples.

18 for cunnilingus. and loved it right away.

Shaved, trimmed, landing strip, patch. All good with being trimmed. But smooth by the lips is the best.

Words of encouragment, let your body react as it wants, hip bucking legg wrapping hair pulling fun.

lack of cleanliness, and lay there motionless, wordless, no reaction. Let me know you are enjoying it!

Immediate. And yes experience made things even better. It was a triumphant act, look what i can do!!!

Beach (before ya get sandy), camping, clothing boutique change room, truck/car back seat.

Never botherd, never distracted. Let me hear you scream! Let me know you love it!

Yes! A clean pussy is a aphrodisiac.

brought her to 3 oral "O"'s while she teased me. Things kept getting hotter and wetter. At the end I was pussy drunk.xQ01rQka304ayi4B
Lurker
0 likes

The response when I do it right

Same age, but eating pussy came first. In fact the first time I ate pussy I came just from the intimacy of the moment

Lips should be shaved smooth ideally, including the spot where my nose is pressing just above her slit.

Forget I am there and lose herself in the sensations.

Being self conscious about her taste and smell. I am loving it, so just relax. If you showered within the last 24 hours it is fine.

It was just a new experience. She smelt of marmite, which was intriguing. And wet. But it is like when you are the sort of person who likes to travel. Every country brings new experiences but that is not the point, just going there is the point.

What is an unusual location ;)

No, see 4 abov

A healthy pussy smells of sex and that is guaranteed to get me hard.

Making her cum whilst her mother rang the doorbell, wondering why the hell nobody was coming to the door.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*pulls up a chair* God I love this forum thread, I really hope my dearest friends all post here! X
Lurker
0 likes
I love love LOVE this thread! Im the same as the OP, never had it good until about a year or so ago and I never really thought guys liked doing it either (i think my ex thought it was a bit of a chore), so this thread is just yay!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by swollen
*pulls up a chair* God I love this forum thread, I really hope my dearest friends all post here! X
once upon a time
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Its all about giving pleasure. I much rather give than receive when it comes to oral.

I'd rather not say. Much later than most guys I would assume. But it was by choice. It was all about it being with the right person.

No hair. I like to gently bite the outer lips. The idea of stopping to remove a wedged pube from between my teeth or off my tongue is not a good thing for her or me.

Just show how much she is enjoying it. Beg for more, dont let me stop.

Not a whole lot. As long as its clean and either bald or very short hair, I dont really care.

I was impartial to begin with. The taste was not what I expected. But once I figured out what worked and how much she liked it, I wanted more.

Nah.

Its a sign that Im doing the right things. I love it.

I do.

Im not going to go into details, but I will say that her asking me to lick her ass while I was there was a pleasant surprise.
Lurker
0 likes
1. Why do you like eating pussy? What do you like about it? I think it's the most erotic and senual act a couple can do together while making love

2. At what age did you start eating pussy, in relevance to the age at which you lost your virginity? Did performing oral come right away, or later? I started a little later than most as mrs P was uncomfortable with the idea. Happy to report that she now loves it

3. When performing oral on a lady, what pubic hair style do you like best? Is it different from your general preferences on the subject? Neatly trimmed or completely shaven please. Picking pubes out of my mouth takes my mind off the enjoyment, and stubble... well that's just a turn off.

4. What can a woman do to make your experience of eating her pussy even better? What can she do to turn you on? Be an active participant. Even though I only had one choice on your survey, the truth is actually mixed. I love crawling between her legs, but I also like her taking initiative to ride my face on occations too. It just adds to the erotic mood.

5. What can she do to turn you off from eating her pussy? Be unclean

6. Think of the first time you went down a woman. Did you like it or no? Was your love of cunnilingus immediate, or did that come later? The first time for anything out of the norm has an erotic edge to it, so yes, I loved it. My love of cunnilingus however took some time. Again, as is the case with anything new, it takes time to develope the right technique.

7. Have you gone down on a lady in any unusual locations? If so, where? No

8. When a lady moves around a lot while you perform oral on her by actions, including: swirling her hips, legs shaking, pulling your hair, digging her nails into your back, wrapping legs around your head, etc., does this bother you or do you find this distracting at all? Not at all... see my answer to number 4. It just affirms to me she is enjoying herself.

9. Honestly: do you like the smell/taste of pussy? If she's clean, the scent of sexual activity in the air and between her legs is a major turn on. I love the taste of her arousal and the feel of it on my tongue, my god, I honestly can't get enough.

10. Optional: Describe the sexiest or most erotic time you have ever had while going down on a woman. Just a few weeks ago, I blindfolded mrs P while on a weekender at the beach. She had never used a toy before, so I bought her first vibe. Everything leading up to me going down on her... the hot and cold breath, the feathers, the rubber fringe, the first feel of the new toy led to the most incredible orgasm I've ever witnessed. I felt her thighs stiffen around my cheeks, then they quiver to quiver uncontrollably. I thought she would want me to back off and let her enjoy it, but it must have lasted ten minutes... she told me she thought it was more like fifteen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. I love the taste, the scent, the proximity to her 'most private parts' and the rewarding experience (for both of us)

2. I was a late bloomer. (24 for both)

3. Trimmed! (I like my nose getting tickled, the hair retains the scent) But, to look at, it doesn't matter, they're all a turn on, and beautiful in their own way

4. Moan, scream, talk dirty, hold my head tight against it while your hips move

5. fart!

6. Loved it! Always have! Always will.

7.Afraid not! (Too chicken! had an opportunity, but didn't go through with it)

8. Doesn't bother me! In fact I enjoy it, it shows she's getting pleasure from it

9. YES! And YES!!!

10. Tied to the bed and she straddled my face until she couldn't take anymore, then we (well, you get the picture!)
Lurker
0 likes
1. Why do you like eating pussy? What do you like about it? It is the most intimate act a man can do for his partner. Watching her writhe as she enjoys herself.

2. At what age did you start eating pussy, in relevance to the age at which you lost your virginity? Did performing oral come right away, or later? It came first.

3. When performing oral on a lady, what pubic hair style do you like best? Is it different from your general preferences on the subject? I prefer trimmed or shaved, but it's all good.

4. What can a woman do to make your experience of eating her pussy even better? What can she do to turn you on? Give fed back on both accounts, I'm not a mind reader.

5. What can she do to turn you off from eating her pussy? Cleanliness is a must.

6. Think of the first time you went down a woman. Did you like it or no? Was your love of cunnilingus immediate, or did that come later? The first time, I didn't have an idea of what I was doing so my love develoved over time.

7. Have you gone down on a lady in any unusual locations? If so, where? Not really

8. When a lady moves around a lot while you perform oral on her by actions, including: swirling her hips, legs shaking, pulling your hair, digging her nails into your back, wrapping legs around your head, etc., does this bother you or do you find this distracting at all? I love iit, it lets me know that I'm doing something right.

9. Honestly: do you like the smell/taste of pussy? Generally yes.

Lurker
0 likes
1. i love eating pussy because it makes my girl happy. i love her and eating her out can sometimes be better then fucking her.

2. [Removed by admin.]

3. i preffer my woman with little to no hair. i enjoy a smooth feel on my nose. cant do hairy pussies. i feel like i get furballs in my throat. lol

4. i quite like a woman to take control when i gow down on her. hold my head in place and talking dirty usually does it for me.

5. too much hair, untidy. i like my pussy neat.

6. my first time was ok. not amazing like i expected it would be. itr became a gradual appreciation of a nice juicy pussy.

7. i ate out a police woman in the back seat of her car. she was a fun woman

8. well it depends.i gennerally hold her hips in place so i can eat her good. all the rest is just the norm.

9. i can honestly say i LOVE it. it is slightly intoxicating.
Lurker
0 likes

Knowing Im pretty good at it helps. i like the idea of pleasing a woman - good sex isnt good unless she enjoys it.

A few years later, with my first long term girlfriend. She taught me all I know ;)

Not bothered. Im equally a fan of completely shaved or completely natural. I dont really like stubble though - it scratches.

I like it when a woman is generally clean (showers before going to bed) and then having some pussy for breakfast. That slightly musky taste. Also joining in. I love it when a woman, especially a new partner, actually tells me what she likes.

Not clean it - obviously. Or have it too clean so it doesnt taste of anything - slightly musky for me please. You know, that morning pussy having showered the night before.

Loved it - absolutely loved it.

At the local park on the roundabout (at night). She wasnt wearing any pants, and she came like a train.

Love it, but dont move around too much, it can be hard to stay on. oh yes, and let me breathe occasionally.

yes yes yes.

My partner lost complete control when she came once and peed herself. that was incredibly erotic although a bit messy. It hasnt been mentioned here but I love licking my partners anus while she (or I) rubs her clit, I find that really erotic - like we are doing something very naughty.
Lurker
0 likes

I feel there is nothing more intimate, both ways even better (69). The feel of her thigh on my cheek, her hand in my hair, her spasms as my tongue flicks her clitoris. Damn!!

Right away, just love it.

Not into the 70's hair style, the less hair the more time spent down there.

React, guide with subtle pulls and moans.

Not return serve, and not keep it reasonably clean. Once headed down, got to her belly button and abandoned the mission. And, if he's down there ladies don't stop him to freshen up, we're already there, it's all good, don't ruin the moment.

Immediate, like a bear to honey.

Stairwell, library.

Nope, it's positive reinforcement. Keep that body talking.

Yes. Yes.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a question for the men that answered this survey.
I love having my pussy eaten and have really good orgasms but because I sometimes squirt I have become a bit restrained when a guy is busy with me because I am afraid he wont enjoy the whole squirt experience as it is obviously a lot of juice to cope with.
My question is, should i worry about this and should i pull his head away when i feel things happening? Apart form asking the man, which i sometimes do, i want to know if it is a turn off or a turn on for a man from the men on this forum.
Lurker
0 likes
It's natural, it's a sign of your enjoyment. Don't worry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reading this thread just totally turned me on!... and I've got no one to play with atm! sad
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Rubytuesday
I have a question for the men that answered this survey.
I love having my pussy eaten and have really good orgasms but because I sometimes squirt I have become a bit restrained when a guy is busy with me because I am afraid he wont enjoy the whole squirt experience as it is obviously a lot of juice to cope with.
My question is, should i worry about this and should i pull his head away when i feel things happening? Apart form asking the man, which i sometimes do, i want to know if it is a turn off or a turn on for a man from the men on this forum.

Ruby, I wouldn't wory about it. I can't say that's ever happened to me, but I think it would be a complete turn on just knowing that you're responding that strongly to my touch. In the heat of the moment we all do lots of things that we probably wouldn't do if we thought about it first, but in the midst of that lust-filled haze when our hunger for release takes over... hell, almost anything goes. I might want to know ahead of time if you're going to try and drown me though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure why you limited the survey to men. I love licking pussy and tongueing the clit more than most men. I'm experienced and have been with women exclusively since I was xx. That's 15 years of knowledge and providing pleasure to my partners. Women are much better than men at cunnilingus or haven't you tried it with one.
Clumeleon
0 likes

(a) It's yummy; (b) It makes her feel good; (c) I'm pretty good at it.

The first night I ate pussy was also the night I lost my virginity. I ate her out pre- and post-coitus.

Ideally, a reasonable amount of hair is nice but I'm not fussed if there's a lot. This is pretty much in line with my general preference.

Pull my hair; thrust into my face a little; clamp her thighs around my face.

Too much specific instruction; bucking her hips.

The first time, I loved it. It's probably my favourite sexual activity.

Sadly, no. Not yet, at least.

I love when she does any and all of those things.

Hells yeah!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Betheny
I'm not sure why you limited the survey to men. I love licking pussy and tongueing the clit more than most men. I'm experienced and have been with women exclusively since I was xx. That's 15 years of knowledge and providing pleasure to my partners. Women are much better than men at cunnilingus or haven't you tried it with one.

I suspect that men are better than women at blowjobs but it doesnt mean that i want one from a man. I guess what I am trying to say is sexual orientation probably changes the enjoyment factor. But Im guessing that Im also stating the obvious.lLTQ0VbpO3PlpOnL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Orion73,

I agree with you. Betheny said, "Why post it in 'Ask the Guys'?" I posted it here, because most men like women, as opposed to being gay or bisexual, hence I would receive a larger pool of responses from straight men, the type of individuals whom are in my dating pool. It's obvious that most lesbians like licking pussy; they're lesbians! And I'm sure lesbians are great at it, too. I have pussygrinded with a woman and we used our hands to pleasure eachother, but never went down on her, or her me. In retrospect, I wish I did. I didn't, because I had little experience in receiving oral at that time, and was self-conscious/uncomfortable/unexperienced. I hope that I get to fool around with a woman again, but I am primarily interested in dating men. I'm honestly not sure if I would be sexually satisfied in a lesbian relationship. Not to be crude, but I fear that I would be wanting me some cock, and that is not fair to the one you are in a committed relationship with. I love sucking and fucking cock more than the vast majority of women.

But I recently found out I love receiving oral. I want to give and receive. It seems that many men outside of the Lush world, the general male public, don't enjoy eating pussy like these posters. :/ Cunnilingus is not often a centerpiece of porn videos, and I can understand why: it is not always visually interesting, and porn is purely visual. It's a difficult angle to shoot. It is a boring a repetitive image. I think a lot of sexually inexperienced teenagers assume that grown men don't eat pussy because of its lack of presence in porn, but that isn't true. It isn't seen as erotic as it truly is. It's a shame...

To a lot of teenage boys, their primary virgin sexual education comes from pornographic images of fake tits and bleached assholes. This is also a disservice to them later; it could be a rude shock when they find out what real boobs/pussies look like. Then again, I'm not a guy, so I could be wrong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the feel and taste of a woman intimate self as she opens her self up to me.........I feel a special place in her sexual psyche

I always enjoyed giving oral pleasure to a woman , even before I lost my virginity. i simlpy went with my instincts when i had the opportunity and always have felt very natural about doing it.

3. When performing oral on a lady, what pubic hair style do you like best? Is it different from your general preferences on the subject? I prefer a patch of pubic hairabove her pussy as the texture, smell and feel of it excites me. I do like free access to all of her genital parts, including the outer labia, all should be unobstructed. these are my general preferences as well.

I like a lover to be uninhibited and open in showing her pussy to me and use her fingers as I pleasure her if she chooses to. I like her toopen her legs freely and let herself be heard and express herself orally .

havea more inhibited attitude about her pussy, shyness about showing herself or opening her self. Too much hair there can be a bother

6. Think of the first time you went down a woman. Did you like it or no? Was your love of cunnilingus immediate, or did that come later? I liked it from the very beginning. Her pussy was a bit on the hairy side but very wet and aroused........ and she was very open about wanting me to pleasure her. it was more spontaneous and I liked the trust she showed in me and the power I felt in bringing her to orgasm so quickly. She told me later she had never really cum until I had dome her orally.

On a secluded beach in the west indies

8. When a lady moves around a lot while you perform oral on her by actions, including: swirling her hips, legs shaking, pulling your hair, digging her nails into your back, wrapping legs around your head, etc., does this bother you or do you find this distracting at all? i like a responsive woman and it only enhances my pleasure. I like having to sometimes "over power" her body motions with my strength and make her feel trapped in the action. this seems to enhance orgasms.

I do if it is a natural scent and taste and not from being unclean
For me it is the long slow teasing in keeping her on the edge ..... I like to stop and start often and create a sense of "an urgent need to cum" in a lover that have experienced on a few ocassions.......I like to use the tip of my tongue and my lips, just barely touching her ........teasing along the edges of her outer and inner lips and have her use her fingers to pull her hood back and expose her clit so i can as I gently tease it with only the barest of touch from my tongue...i could go on and on.......
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1. Why do you like eating pussy? What do you like about it? - I love the taste, the feeling, the thighs wrapped around my head... I really love makeing/hearing/watching a girl cum.

2. At what age did you start eating pussy, in relevance to the age at which you lost your virginity? Did performing oral come right away, or later? - Later, My first said if I ever did that she wouldn't ever kiss me again... a G/F a few years later pushed my head down there and basicly told me what to do... I enjoyed it until she came... then I was hooked.

3. When performing oral on a lady, what pubic hair style do you like best? Is it different from your general preferences on the subject? - Trimmed/Shaved

4. What can a woman do to make your experience of eating her pussy even better? What can she do to turn you on? - Squirt on my face...

5. What can she do to turn you off from eating her pussy? - Fart

6. Think of the first time you went down a woman. Did you like it or no? Was your love of cunnilingus immediate, or did that come later? - Later... See above.

7. Have you gone down on a lady in any unusual locations? If so, where? - I wish... I love voyeurism....

8. When a lady moves around a lot while you perform oral on her by actions, including: swirling her hips, legs shaking, pulling your hair, digging her nails into your back, wrapping legs around your head, etc., does this bother you or do you find this distracting at all? - not distracting, Very enjoyable!

9. Honestly: do you like the smell/taste of pussy? - Yes!

10. Optional: Describe the sexiest or most erotic time you have ever had while going down on a woman. - The first g/f I had after I was taught to love eating pussy would love to have me eat her out. I loved to do it! and I still miss thinking about her climaxes... She would get very tense. I would hold her wrists pinned to the bed and she would raise her hips up and my lips would follow until I got a fussy full of HER cum all over my face. I miss that...
The Linebacker
0 likes

1. Why do you like eating pussy? It's fun as hell. What do you like about it? The taste, the wetness, her squiring and moaning and SCREAMING!

2. At what age did you start eating pussy, in relevance to the age at which you lost your virginity? Did performing oral come right away, or later? Soon after losing my virginity and I did not know what to do, she didn't either.

3. When performing oral on a lady, what pubic hair style do you like best? Is it different from your general preferences on the subject? A boufant? ha A tight little trim job or shaved. I would rather not have to use a machete and have to wear a khaki pith helmet and go down safari style, but would if necessary.

4. What can a woman do to make your experience of eating her pussy even better? Be very clean. Get very wet! What can she do to turn you on? Moan, squirm, SCREAM and writhe with delight!

5. What can she do to turn you off from eating her pussy? Quote Bible verses from the King James version or excerpts from Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto.

6. Think of the first time you went down a woman. Did you like it or no? I liked but was very nervous. Was your love of cunnilingus immediate, or did that come later? Maybe a little later.

7. Have you gone down on a lady in any unusual locations? If so, where? No, I've always got my face between her legs. Did you mean physical locations such as boats, planes, trains, automobiles. Yes to all of those. Add to that forests, elevators, dressing rooms, garages, parking decks, dirt roads, under the desk, on the beach, and much more

8. When a lady moves around a lot while you perform oral on her by actions, including: swirling her hips, legs shaking, pulling your hair, digging her nails into your back, wrapping legs around your head, etc., does this bother you or do you find this distracting at all? I am not real crazy about her leaving bloody deep scratches on my back! I have become careful to protect my neck when she orgasms so she does not wrench my neck off and possibly dislocate my spine. I rather enjoy the swirling hips, writhing, hair pulling, ear tugging, etc.

9. Honestly: do you like the smell/taste of pussy? I love it!

10. Optional: Describe the sexiest or most erotic time you have ever had while going down on a woman. Too many times and I don't have time to write a story here.
Lurker
0 likes

It is something I consider as one of my better qualities, and I like it when the ladies who know ask for it specifically.

I performed it on numerous girls before i ever had regular sex. several girls were repeaters.

As long as it it isn't a jungle i am fine either way on hair.

Ask for it in the first place, from there, sit back, relax, and enjoy. i got this.

Have cheese in there.

Absolutely loved it, it was a considerable turn on to get a girl off with my tongue

at a new years party sleepover with 20 other couples in the room "sleeping'

That is what we would call...feedback!

As is every woman unique, so are the odors. Some are aromatic, while there are some that can be pungent. If it is too much to handle, I'll head back up and do other things

The time i got two girls in bed. That will be the filth story in my series