Bigger Nipples.

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Can someone tell me the best way to get bigger nipples ? This is a truthfull question !!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I heard getting pregnant can make your areolas larger. I don't know of any other way to naturally change something about your body though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im curious as to why you want bigger nipples.....?
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
I do very much enjoy nipple to nipple play but would find it more sexual if my nipples were bigger.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Draw bigger ones on with marker pen. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.
Site administrator
0 likes
Well surely there is cosmetic surgery available ?? One can get most things done these days !!
Lurker
0 likes
Do you think that larger nipples will make you more attractive or more desirable? Do you think your nipple/nipple sensation will be better? I have always been told I was vain, but this is over the top.

I am sure the there is a cosmetic surgeon who will address the perceived problem, but will you lose sensitivity.

But then what do I know I have had big nipples since I was 14.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 321ZoeF
Can someone tell me the best way to get bigger nipples ? This is a truthfull question !!!

I dont know of anyway to do it outside of cosmetic surgery. Just curious, do you want them longer? thicker? bigger areolas?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by clum
Draw bigger ones on with marker pen. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

Best suggestion ever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tattoos work at the completion of plastic surgery or reconstruction.
a necesary addition for cosmetic appeal.
Possible loss of sensitivity as there is with the piercing I had.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
0 likes
In my case before children my nipples were small but behaved perfectly, hard little buds when excited, but after gaining larger cup size from D to F all due to natural growth my nipples have become inverted.

only rarely coming out when sucked very hard.

Ive considered a nipple pump and tiny rubber rings to keep them erect but im thinking thats going to hurt long term

so if you just have small nipples be thankful you have that , not inverted ones
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 321ZoeF
I do very much enjoy nipple to nipple play but would find it more sexual if my nipples were bigger.

i do too, sort of like the "on" button and i dont have large nipples...never thought occurred to me that it would be more sexual. i dont think it would. enjoy what you have honey is my vote. and if you get a little increase down the road from pregnancy it'll be a bonus smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
The Linebacker
0 likes
Obviously this guy has found a way to get bigger nipples.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't care about breast size, but find large areolas and long nipples very erotic!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I dont know of anyway to do it outside of cosmetic surgery. Just curious, do you want them longer? thicker? bigger areolas?
It would be really cool if they were longer and thicker,I'v seen girls with big long thick nipples and wish mine were like there's xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Obviously this guy has found a way to get bigger nipples.

Most likely Klinefelter Syndrome
Are you truly awake?