Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you or have you ever been with/dated someone in a wheelchair?

last reply
34 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm just curious to see how you all feel about it...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why wouldn't I?

The wheelchair is what they are in. Not who they are!

Some great people have disabilities and are fantastic lovers as well!
They are great friends too!

I have never officially dated someone in a wheel chair but I have no problem being with someone in one.

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would I? Maybe. The fact that the person is in a wheelchair would have no bearing on whether of not I liked them enough to date them. But I like to do activities like running, hiking,skiing and other outdoor sports so it would make it difficut to do these things together. But that would also be true for a person who wasnt in a wheelchair and was a couch potato!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
Why wouldn't I?

The wheelchair is what they are in. Not who they are!

Some great people have disabilities and are fantastic lovers as well!
They are great friends too!

I have never officially dated someone in a wheel chair but I have no problem being with someone in one.

Kisses!

Steph

I agree with Steph there is so many different varities of disabilities and the people are wonderful to biggrin

In 2000 I was so lucky to see the ParaOlympics in person. What a fantastic day that was.

As for me, I don't see a problem of someone being in a wheel chair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My second wife contracted polio the year the Salk vaccine was released. We used to joke that if it weren't for bad luck, she wouldn't have any. But she DID get to be a poster child for the March of Dimes.

I met her when she was in her mid-thirties, and we stayed together for eighteen years. She used a pair of forearm crutches. So wheelchair? Sure. Why not?
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, no I wouldn't have a problem with it....
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I wouldn't have a problem with it. We can't always control what happens to our outer shell. We can only control what dwells within it. Physical problems do not detract from the person within.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I used to be very much "Why the hell not?" until my 18 year old neice's boyfriend became a paraplegic. Since then I've learned the impact it's had on their lives, the day to day routine and all it involves.

So.. to be honest, no, I wouldn't.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
People with disabilities do not turn me off (Nor for that matter am I turned on by the idea). If I am attracted enough to someone then it does not bother me one bit.

Here in the UK there is a children's TV presenter who doesn't have an arm below the elbow. Nevertheless she is hot as fuck and I would really want do her. Her voice is a major turn on. The other day she said "Pussy cat" and I nearly fainted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think there would be enough room in a wheelchair?
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't, but it wouldn't be a reason why I wouldn't date someone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SF49ersFan
I'm just curious to see how you all feel about it...

I haven't but I would. In fact there's a guy on Lush who was in a crash and is in a wheelchair. He's one of the best looking guys on the site!
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't either but sure I would.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have spent a lot of time in a wheel chair and I have dated a couple of women in wheel chairs. Its no big deal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not. But believe the heart and soul make a person who they are. Their character means much more to me than their ability to walk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't ... but I definitely would! It doesn't matter if they're using a wheelchair .. it's who the person is!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tons of years ago the gang went out for a night. One of the girls brought a friend who had a broken leg.
Instantly made a bet with one of my buds on who would take her home. I got laid and cash that night!!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Why not? They're people too.

I've seen a lot of women in wheelchairs, some very sexy, some not as sexy , women that were paralyzed at the waist, a couple from the neck. I'd have gone to bed with any of them and gladly carried them there.
I am always a gentleman.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Do believe the original question was: Would you or have you ever been with/dated someone in a wheelchair?

Yes. She was a redhead to die for and also blind...probably the only reason I ever got past the 'Howdy' stage.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
sure i would because its who they are on the inside that matters
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many years ago, in New Zealand, we used to go to Mapua Leisure Park, and it was here that I met Judy, who was a nudist who was in a wheel chair, At that time, she had a following of men who would be sniffing around ! I sadly did not get involved with her, because I was married at the time, however I remember one special occaision when i had to take her up the stairs of my house and sit her on the loo and remove her undies, then waited out side the door for her to finish. She said to me when I picked her up again, " did we need to go down so soon ? " Like I said i was married at the time so i did not partake, but i often wondered what she would have been like. She was a great friend, and had wonderful personality !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No haven't been but an attractive girl in a wheelchair is still an attractive girl smile
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would have no bearing on my decision to date or not to date. Intelligent conversation, witty back and forth banter, sense of humor, confidence in themselves is my turn on. What physical package those traits come in are irrelevant.

We all have physical attributes that we maybe would like to change or be different and a person who places physicality as THE reason to spend time with me is, for that very reason, superficial and shallow and a waste of my time at this point in my life.

Hell, ALL of us have some sort of metaphorical wheelchair in our psyche. Some are just literal.
Lurker
0 likes
It's all about personality, connection and what he just said. Yes I would. No I haven't.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, I wouldnt mind
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have been. However in my previous line of work I met a lot of young men who were in wheelchairs. It wouldn't have been professional of me but most of them had lovely personalities and it was easy to look past their handicap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have been. However in my previous line of work I met a lot of young men who were in wheelchairs. It wouldn't have been professional of me but most of them had lovely personalities and it was easy to overlook their handicap.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I Have we had great sex and she is still a lovely and great friend
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, through a dating service actually. Very nice, attractive, independent - I made of point of asking her to tell me when and where she might need help if it came up, otherwise I usually just stayed out of the way of the chair. Didn't have a second date, the vibes just weren't there and I started seeing someone seriously about that time wanted to concentrate on that.