Pet names for body parts

last reply
17 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am curious to know people's pet names for their body parts. I bet there are some pretty funny ones out there. For Example, wife's breasts are named Morsel, and the other is named Snack.... sort of a inside joke from when she breast fed.

FYI - I did a forum search prior to posting this and found nothing....soI am looking forward to some creative and funny names people have attached to their body parts.....
Any idiot can destroy, it takes a special person to create, inspire others, & enhance life to its fullest.
Lurker
0 likes
Ummm nope dont have any at the moment but some guy in a pub once called my boobs Strawberries and Cream
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to call an ex's boobs - snow mountains!
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'm very squeamish - I have to call them "Happy Bits" and "Happy Button".
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Someone christened my boobs Bootsie and Snudge lol

I don't really do pet names for body parts though...

I may refer to body parts as funny names sometimes, but that's just a general thing: Male genitalia - dooglies - ("stop shooglin' yer dooglies"), Undercarraige. Testicles: Pom poms

Breasts: bangers, tits, diddies

Pussy: fanny, pie

(BTW - I don't generally use these, but once I started typing, I found myself thinking of some of the silly names I've heard...)

That could be a whole new thread on it's own, huh?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Someone christened my boobs Bootsie and Snudge lol

I don't really do pet names for body parts though...

I may refer to body parts as funny names sometimes, but that's just a general thing: Male genitalia - dooglies - ("stop shooglin' yer dooglies"), Undercarraige. Testicles: Pom poms

Breasts: bangers, tits, diddies

Pussy: fanny, pie

(BTW - I don't generally use these, but once I started typing, I found myself thinking of some of the silly names I've heard...)

That could be a whole new thread on it's own, huh?

This is exactly what I was trying to have people contribute to the thread. The names don't have to be of your own parts, but of love ones, ones you heard that were funny etc.
Any idiot can destroy, it takes a special person to create, inspire others, & enhance life to its fullest.
Lurker
0 likes
thought out the years my friends have names my tits. my left one was huana and the right one was leslia. but they stopped alling them that
Lurker
0 likes
I call my brain " the endless pit of depravity".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Around the house we have a - fairy, noona, winkywoo, front bottom and peanuts! Go figure
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Lurker
0 likes
My youngest (for some unknown reason) refers to gents bits as 'middles' - it's funny...

EG - what would you do if a stranger came up and started talking to you?

"I'd kick him in the middles and run away"

(she bloody well would too!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nearly forgot puppies and their little brown noses
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Lurker
0 likes
I named my boobs, humpty-dumpties
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I call her Miss Juicy, and him (my partner) Mr Spunky.................... He named her, and I named him...............
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My friend had her body parts named after characters on Seasame Street O.o
Her boobs were Bert and Ernie, her ass Big Bird and her pussy the Cookie Monster
Lurker
0 likes
I thought about this one long and hard,the only fitting name for my big breasts is: BUMPERS,as they are all the time getting bumped into.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
My youngest (for some unknown reason) refers to gents bits as 'middles' - it's funny...

EG - what would you do if a stranger came up and started talking to you?

"I'd kick him in the middles and run away"

(she bloody well would too!)

Kids say the darnedest things!

When my son was born, my daughter called her baby brothers bits "kiwis"... and when he peed it was "kiwi juice"

When my son got older he christened it "Willy" (I never really understood where that came from since his father called his after a certain chocolate bar - Oh Henry)

I had a gent call my breasts Pillows. His reasoning was he could lay his head on them for hours. I've also heard Knockers, Fun Bags, Buckets, The Girls, Boulders (or Pebbles - depending on your size), Laverne & Shirley and of course TaTa's and Hooters.

I find men name their goodies the craziest things. I've heard; The Lumberjack, Big Bad John, John Thomas, Purple Headed Warrior, Whack Jack and his brothers Johnson & Johnson, One-Eyed Trouser Snake, Meat Thermometer, Bowl of Fruit and the Skin Flute.
Lurker
0 likes
Once had a gf whose breasts I nicknamed Loveable and Adorable.