Lurker
0 likes
Do you enjoy doggy style and why?
Lurker
0 likes
love it parnter can go deep
Lurker
0 likes
It tends to vary what I can feel. I always feel this wonderful sensation of being full. It's like being possessed on both a physical and mental level, which I just adore.

His balls slapping against me is wonderful, as are his hips smacking into me as he buries himself deep.
Lurker
0 likes
That was what I kinda figured. This, ah, woman I used to see liked doggy style b/c it made me cum fast. My current gf likes it too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the earlier posts, and want to add, that it also frees his hands to play with my ass, and boobs
Lurker
0 likes
There is that too. Reaching around to play with the clit too. Hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it especially when he pulls my hair a little. But there are positions I like more.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not into hair pulling. But to each their own. Besides this one cowgirl is fun.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy doggy. I have the hips and ass for it, anyways.
Lurker
0 likes
Hehe.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it! Def one of my favs if not no#1.
Lurker
0 likes
A woman suffering from very sore knees visits the doctor. After a brief consultaion he establshes that she has suffered carpet burns as the result of regular doggy style sex and advises her to use another position. "I'd love to." she responds. "But my alsation won't do it any other way."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Doggy is #1 position for me. I cum very hard from good deep pentration :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Looove it! Doesn't half make my arms ache after though!
Lurker
0 likes
favorite position of all time.... love it hard fast and deep, can u say climax especially with his fingers digging in my butt and hips
Lurker
0 likes
wow. I think I just blushed. Lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doggy!!!!! Great penetration and his hands free to roam all over my ass and play with me and he can easily pull my hair. It is an easier position to climax in. Also, it is good for anal!!! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
No argument there. Although the missus prefers cowgirl, I honestly cum faster when we fuck doggystyle. Thanks for the imput.
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy foggy style!! I live the feeling that the guy is in control and I love when a guy controls me and controls my hips with his hands. Guys also get really deep when they fuck me doggy style and it makes me go crazy.
Lurker
0 likes
wow what? lol
Lurker
0 likes
Oh just the image of two hot and sweaty people naked banging doggy style. Kinda gave me a hard-on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it
it's my favorite. (today)
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
Hmm. Wow. Thats quite the statement.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beck
No argument there. Although the missus prefers cowgirl, I honestly cum faster when we fuck doggystyle. Thanks for the imput.

Wait...who is the missus?

Is she the Twilight vampire who likes to draw blood, although I have a hazy recall of a Valentine's Day breakup?

Is she the married woman who is the love of your life?

Or door number 3: The internet chick who cums and runs, but you would like to be your cuddle bunny??

It's also a distinct possibility that I could've morphed all the red AV's into one person, and you haven't actually posted about all these different women in the last month or so.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Wait...who is the missus?

Is she the Twilight vampire who likes to draw blood, although I have a hazy recall of a Valentine's Day breakup?

Is she the married woman who is the love of your life?

Or door number 3: The internet chick who cums and runs, but you would like to be your cuddle bunny??

It's also a distinct possibility that I could've morphed all the red AV's into one person, and you haven't actually posted about all these different women in the last month or so.

Oh CG, that'll be ten bucks right there!!!

For the record, I love doggy!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Oh CG, that'll be ten bucks right there!!!

For the record, I love doggy!

My apologies for not answering the question. Yes, I love doggy, especially if he's slapping my ass and pulling my hair a bit. Sign me up! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sugarbabe

love it
it's my favorite. (today)

me too babe....mmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
I love doggy style! My partner can go deeper and he gets more sexual satisfaction out of it.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
only if it's in the position changes .... I prefer to kiss (and see my lover's eyes .... not just in a mirror)

Doggy is over-rated and probably No. 1 with the guys - so it's just a fuck.