Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Submissive women? What's your favourite role plays?.

last reply
13 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love playing games with submissive women, of course between consenting adults and a safeword.

I have played by controlling them with orders in public flashing letting them being touched by others. Having them suspend with their wrists.

The naughty secretary who get punished, spanked, whipped and struggling as I use their bodies, to playing games where I have torn there clothes off, fought them down and fucked them really roughly while having my hands round their throat.

What have you experienced ? what did you like? What the most risqué thing you want to do?
Lurker
0 likes
A dominant man is very sexy but...

"I have torn there clothes off, fought them down and fucked them really roughly while having my hands round their throat"

Is just violence in my opinion
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I must explain it was her fantasy, and only implied violence, no marks left and intense pretence!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I can confirm what Lossofcontrol has done to me has always been my choice, I have remained in control as I know he will always stop for the safeword.

Its all about trust! x
Lurker
0 likes
A submissive woman is very turn on, better if she is slutty with me! Schoolgirl, kidnapping or captive/prisoner roleplay is sooo hot!
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
As a submissive woman for me its who I am, from the core of my very being. I do not roleplay, my desires are just that, a need and a deep seeded desire to please. Its something I wish to live not just "play".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
As a submissive woman for me its who I am, from the core of my very being. I do not roleplay, my desires are just that, a need and a deep seeded desire to please. Its something I wish to live not just "play".

Someone out there is very, very lucky.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Sensei

Someone out there is very, very lucky.

You are kind to say so, I hope to someday find out.
0 likes
I'd say I like to play the submissive here and in RL.... I have found a side of reluctance that I have a need to explore with also a wanting of humiliation. with that said...i also have been told i make a horrible sub here to....lol Too much sass in me I guess.....but I am enjoying my time and new desires here through roleplay.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont like to roleplay I just be myself always willing to please my partner,that is my turn on
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I married my Dom and we live in a D/s relationship so we don't role play. It's just who we are. We do what comes naturally because that's what we both crave and need.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think it is a role play for me... It is who I am...I want to please ...I don't know any other way...I need that control over me to function right..I don't think it is something you choose to be/do... I think it is something that is deep inside of you.I'm not saying you can't come to Lush and Role Play submissive,But I think true submissive comes from within you.(Just my opinion..)
Lurker
0 likes
I have done role play many times but its not that so much as just being totally submissive to what the guys are asking of me. I love fulfilling their desires if I possibly can as watching them go hard and enjoy a totally submissive woman makes me wet, horny and hungry. So much of the role play actually just rolls very smoothly into a submissive setting that we are already in. I do enjoy being stripped naked and having comments made about my tiny tits and hairy pussy. I also enjoy all types of BDSM including whipping and spanking. Occasionally I may be given clothing to wear - usually a nurse or uniform of some type to play a particular roll for someone and I am very happy with that. Basically I find that it is just being totally submissive to the request that the most exciting and entertaining thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First time is my favourite. So be gentle. xo