Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You've got your period and your fuck buddy calls...

last reply
41 replies
10.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girls, if your fuck buddy called / text you to come around but you have your period, would you tell him and hope that he still asks you to come around and maybe you could just hang out? (I'm guessing the answers would depend on the type of relationship you have)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a question I just recently had to deal with myself. Not all guys are into period sex and especially not when they aren't in a long term relationship. I have known my fb for several years and am very comfortable talking with him about anything. So it wasn't difficult at all to say, hey I'm at the tail end of my period and if that is a problem for you, I understand.

I think, how you approach this situation, really depends on your comfort level and his. If you are squeamish about the subject then just say you are busy.
Lurker
0 likes
I think Lola has got it right...
I'm sure that your friend will be aware that women have periods.
Being on your period doesn't preclude sex, if both of you are happy with that.
Personally, I often find myself particularly horny at this time of the month, so it isn't necessarily a bad thing...

As long as you are both comfortable.

There are a couple of threads on this topic - I'll come back later with a link...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've had this happen before on a few occasions, and I'm still game to play for a night of blow-jobs and anal if I'm in the mood.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had this happen also. It really depends on your relationship. I have 2 male fuck buddies and it usually isnt a problem for them. But many of the times our "sexual trysts" are threesomes with my GF so it does put a slight damper on things. But we still manage to find ways to have fun!
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had the urge to really have sex during my period and dont think i ever will.

But if I'm ever in this Situation it would only be for my partner so Blowjobs etc..
Lurker
0 likes
I would tell him, and would probably still be up for it if I wasnt feeling bleh, but i wouldnt ever want to suggest it in case he was disgusted by the idea
Lurker
0 likes
I have been on Yaz for a while now and that at least for me means very short and very light periods. He may not even know. Never the less if would tell him. My needs aer completely off the chart during my period.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
I have been on Yaz for a while now and that at least for me means very short and very light periods. He may not even know. Never the less I would tell him. My needs are completely off the chart during my period.

I have had similar experience.
Lurker
0 likes
I have no issue with sex on my period provided it's very light at the time...there's 3 - 5 days of my period that I wouldn't consider having sex on, end of. The rest of the time is fine by me smile
Lurker
0 likes
I still let him come over or go over there. Even if I'm having my period I can still do anal and love him a blow job. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I was with my husband I was on my period. During drinks I got turned on and decide to play, but told him no sex. I got turned on but was worried it would bothered him. When he found out it didn't seem to bother him. We had sex twice that night and I knew then I wasn't letting him get away!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm so much more sensitive when on my period and don't bleed heavy anyway as on the pill so as long as the guy is game (some are completely not into it), I think it's great! Also interesting to see what else you can get up too........smile
Lurker
0 likes
I think my worst was waking up the following morning when I'd met a girl the night before and finding out with a red ring around my chops.... I just made a joke of it to defuse the subject... lol
Lurker
0 likes
Always feel more Hot & Bothered on my monthlies....Which makes me more keen for B/J & Cum Fest...Yummy ! ! !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always just tell them I have my period. Depending on the guy and there mood sometimes they still want to sometimes they don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just as Lola, Whitney, Shavedmom, Lani, Nikk, Bambi and others have stated, It hasn't been a problem for me.
As long as I have been up front about it with them, most are really good with it.

In fact, it's kinda strange now that I think about it as it seems that there are guys that call upon me on that exact time of the month! Those buggers keep better track of my cycles than I do!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I played around with a guy while having my period was with a high school boy friend. While we did not have intercourse he did finger me and I took care of him with my hand. He was not at all turned off by the concept and sometime later began having intercourse during that time. It made some things more difficult as clean-up was more involved and going home to parents could have been awkward.

My husband totally loved having sex when I was menstruating. To be honest, I always felt a little hornier then too. Well, those times are behind me now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
This is a question I just recently had to deal with myself. Not all guys are into period sex and especially not when they aren't in a long term relationship. I have known my fb for several years and am very comfortable talking with him about anything. So it wasn't difficult at all to say, hey I'm at the tail end of my period and if that is a problem for you, I understand.

I think, how you approach this situation, really depends on your comfort level and his. If you are squeamish about the subject then just say you are busy.

As a man, I would use a condom only for this time, because the lady I first had sex with on her period was so hot I almost felt like I had a roast wiener!! haha! The condom helps with that and also eases her concerns too. My experience that some of the best sex is during periods.
So Miss Lola and the resat of you are on to something I believe anyway.
As Lola says, "I think, how you approach this situation, really depends on your comfort level and his."
The condom makes it very natural for me. If it is for her, then great!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time was when my wife and I were at the end of our honeymoon. We were getting very hot making out in the hotel room and I decided to go down on her. I saw some blood on her lips but decided to eat her anyway. She had a fantastic orgasm and when I came up she saw my face and she was so embarrass. This was the start of many years to cum while she was having her monthly. We had some terrific sex during that time.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess I would tell him.... Butt(lol) my last "fuck buddy" was really into anal, soooo it would be like Christmas for him
Lurker
0 likes
I've had this situation quie a few times, I don't feel comfortable having vaginal sex during a period, I don't like anal so the only option has been giving oral. Declines for this option so far stand at zero.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have approved the experience often and I have no problem if he doesn't. We use a towel as some times it is messier than others and shower immediately afterwards.
For me I enjoy it and my orgasms are usually a bit stronger than normal. I see no problem apart from the mess.
Madam Carol
0 likes
We have only one other couple we swing with and we truly care for each other. So period or not we fool around virtually every day. Funny thing is that Sandy and I are syncing on our periods. Like Ashleigh said, I love to give oral and anal is good too. I don't have a big flow anyway.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
We have only one other couple we swing with and we truly care for each other. So period or not we fool around virtually every day. Funny thing is that Sandy and I are syncing on our periods. Like Ashleigh said, I love to give oral and anal is good too. I don't have a big flow anyway.

This is very common. My room-mate in college and I got in sync, as did my former girlfriend and I while she was home from school during the summers. Now my current girlfriend and I have gotten in sync as well, so our boyfriends, who swap us are only without pussy for the same few days each month.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

This is very common. My room-mate in college and I got in sync, as did my former girlfriend and I while she was home from school during the summers. Now my current girlfriend and I have gotten in sync as well, so our boyfriends, who swap us are only without pussy for the same few days each month.

Glad to see you give the lads a restbreak
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

What a perfect chance to re-qualify for my 'Red Wings' !

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
it would entirely depend on how heavy my flow was and if the guy is squeamish. i've actually never been with anyone that's had an issue with period sex, though. plus, there are other items on the menu...

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This has happened more than once. I'm not a huge fan of period sex and I tend to be honest if it's a barrier to hooking up. Although I am a real anal lover so if horny, which is almost always, I just use the back door.
Lurker
0 likes
There's more than one way to skin a cat.