Playing with the butthole

last reply
35 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok guys so you are doing a woman from behind. You are stroking deep in her pussy. You look down and there before you is her tight pink asshole. What do you do? Do you leave it alone? Do you rub it with your thumb? Do you stick a finger in it? Do you ask first or just do it? Do you play with it because it gives you added pleasure or are you trying to give her that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually rub it with my thumb first to see her reaction. If she enjoys it, I will try slowly put a finger in; otherwise I will just stop it and focus on what we're doing.

Beause I found it hot, and I found some women think it's hot too. But not everyone think so, so I usually test the waters first before further actions.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Lurker
0 likes
I'll gently rub it and slowly insert my thumb. If she says 'no', then I stop. If she likes it, then we may go a little further. It all depends on her.
Lurker
0 likes
As my finger traces across back or butt I pay attention. As I run my finger across the rosebud in question I try to gauge reaction, avoiding words. Since we are plugged in already I know a simple no will stop stop any further gentle probes. Because reactions, grunts and groans can be confusing and vary I have found that stopping on what I may perceive as communicated unpleasantness only gets a "What did you stop for" chastisement. Dames is so confusin' As long as we all know that no means no we can go from there. No?
Classified
0 likes
Before penetrating with my member I would prefer to give oral pleasure, time there to test the water.
If not a gently touch with a wet thumb. Some love, some do not, some want to explore!
What ever, consideration is paramount. Always for their pleasure, which of course turns me on then!

Lets not forget keep it clean!!!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
i would rub a thumb and then insert
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
Ok guys so you are doing a woman from behind. You are stroking deep in her pussy. You look down and there before you is her tight pink asshole. What do you do? Do you leave it alone? Do you rub it with your thumb? Do you stick a finger in it? Do you ask first or just do it? Do you play with it because it gives you added pleasure or are you trying to give her that?

I like to rub it with my thumb and then slide my finger in it, usually without first seeking permission. I do this to give her pleasure, but also as another form of the domination and control we both enjoy so much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just do it and watch the reaction, more moaning will mean more things to touch and experience!
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I would much rather ask than just go ahead with any kind of touching in that area.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Every now and then a song comes to mind " You gotto lick it, before you stick it" I truely believe that is good advice....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i always like to rub and finger, but making sure first is a very good idea. you can get shut down very quickly, and that doesnt end well for anybody!
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
There is no sexier, titillating sensation than someone playing with mu butthole. I love being rimmed by my hubby and he does that doggy style for easier access. I can also play with my pussy lips and clitty and get my juices running. After a long foreplay, he will use my juices along with his saliva to use as a lubricant to ease his finger slowly into my butt. Once in, he can finger my butt before replacing his finger with his raging hardon. He will fuck me anally until he is nearly ready to cum. Hubby will them withdraw and fuck me with his cock and then at the same time, finger my ass, feeling his own cock thrust deep inside me. He will then shoot his full load deep inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I watch the hole and then rub it if she likes that then I try to insert my fingure but if she tells me to stop then I stop. Even if it arouses me if it does nothing for her then it is not worth continuing.
My Wife does not enjoy me playing there so if Icould find someone that likes it I would be happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rub her with my fingers , if she is in the moud I WILL INSERT ONE. She has never let me insert my hard on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You gently rub it and maybe even pull out and give her a lil tongue too and see if she is into it and then if she is willing slip a well lubricated finger in and maybe more if your lucky.
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
Lurker
0 likes
I ask first then go from there.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
heh, I thought this was a thread about boyfriends/husbands.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Same here biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Like to spit on it and let my saliva dripp down. Always a good way to gauge her reaction. If she doesn't really flinch or complain I would rub it with my thumb and lick it alternating till she is ready for
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by george777
Like to spit on it and let my saliva dripp down. Always a good way to gauge her reaction. If she doesn't really flinch or complain I would rub it with my thumb and lick it alternating till she is ready for

Does spitting on a woman ever work for you? I love having my ass played with, but if someone spit on me they are not only done with my ass they are done period.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If i think shes in the mood for it i'll start with a rub with her juices then push in a finger if she'll let me
Lurker
0 likes
I gently press on her asshole with my thumb, teasing her and seeing how she responds...if she seems to like it I add pressure until I push my thumb inside. I think this is definite turn on for me, but also for her...that is, if she doesn't respond negatively. If she asks to stop, or moves the hand away, then I know better for next time...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too many nerve endings for it to be ignored...but if she says no...then it's no...but anal play is always a go...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'll suck my thumb, then rub her ass, if the response if good, insert. I love to feel my cock sliding in her pussy and feeling it with my thumb/finger through her ass.
Lurker
0 likes
I virtually always rub and press on her asshole with my thumb while fucking her pussy from behind, using saliva as a lubricant. Often it's already wet from me rimming her, which I absolutely love doing. But no girl has ever complained about a bit of gentle ass play - as long as the finger doesn't go too deep in. It definitely turns me on, and usually the girl as well. My gf says it just feels really naughty to expose her asshole to me like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slide my hand around the hole and see if she likes it or not then go from there
Have fun.
Lurker
0 likes
totally depends on the mood and what my partner enjoys - if it's one of those evenings, then I might begin with some light teasing and if she responds by pressing up against me or some other signal, then I forge ahead, so to speak.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy

I go with the moment, it is situational dependent. Listen to her..feel what she is doing and how she is reacting.......however, I do like my thumb placing pressue on her...a finger lightly stroking her anal rose.......will it pop in...how will she react......

....I also enjoy a hand on her hip........that curve at the base of her back..........do you like your hair pulled.....
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to rub my thumb over it and press gently. If she leans back into it, or my thumb slips right in, then we will see how far it goes from there. But of course, only going as for as she wants