Stolen Work?

last reply
86 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'm really sorry, I know this has come up before, but I'm confused about where to post this now.

I don't want to be so arrogant as to think somebody has nicked my work, but... somebody might have nicked my work. Maybe. I think. And I'm not sure what to do about it if they have.

I thought it would be funny to see if anybody had nicked it by pasting part of it into the search engine, and it appears they might have. If they haven't I just look stupiderer now. But if they have...

I Googled the first part of one of my stories, and came up with this (sorry, can't do a screen shot on this computer):

[Edited ridiculous amount of linkage]

It appears that unless 9Erotica is Lush in a different format or something, I am apparently posting elsewhere, including sexsstory.com and celebrity4u (which has an inactive link if I click it).

I can't find the story itself on sexsstory.com, although it has it in the Google search, but I did find all my stories on the 9Erotica one. I tried clicking on the Shylass name, but it just brings up all my stories. http://9erotica.com/stories/author/Shylass

Please tell me I'm just being daft and these sites are all affiliated to Lush, or does somebody really think I'm good enough to nick from?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Matriarch
0 likes
They are stealing our stories. They are nothing to do with us whatsoever.

I will write to them now and demand an immediate cease and desist.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by nicola
They are stealing our stories. They are nothing to do with us whatsoever.

I will write to them now and demand an immediate cease and desist.

It must be horribly frustrating for you, lass! On the other hand, it shows they must be very crap if they have to nick stuff from elsewhere.

When I choose a site, I stay loyal to it unless I'm given good reason not to, so if I can help, please let me know.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Matriarch
0 likes
This is the same Indian who stole all our stories and was selling them in an Android App. It looks like he still is.

You might find some of my posts amusing! http://9erotica.com/forum/discussions

You can call him if you like, or send him an email:

REGISTRANT CONTACT INFO
UCMS
Anuj Tenani
Room No. 718, Boys Hostel, GTB Hospital
Dilshad Garden , Shahadara
Delhi
New Delhi
IN
Phone: +91.9910983783
Email Address:
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by nicola
This is the same Indian who stole all our stories and was selling them in an Android App. It looks like he still is.

You might find some of my posts amusing! http://9erotica.com/forum/discussions

You can call him if you like, or send him an email:

REGISTRANT CONTACT INFO
UCMS
Anuj Tenani
Room No. 718, Boys Hostel, GTB Hospital
Dilshad Garden , Shahadara
Delhi
New Delhi
IN
Phone: +91.9910983783
Email Address:

I have sent an e-mail (I can't afford to call and give him an ear bashing).

And I did like your posts - much more restrained than I would have been...

Matriarch
0 likes
I am not holding my breath. This was his justification for stealing the stories in the first place:

We understand the annoyance the app was causing among the users, but the app was using the content of lushstories just to recover the production costs of the app.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I am not holding my breath. This was his justification for stealing the stories in the first place:

Uh... So basically, he just thought you'd be satisfied with a bunch of empty bollocks? Am I allowed to call him a knobberjob?

Matriarch
0 likes
Translation of his message:

"We decided to write an android app featuring sex stories, without having any content lined up for it. It cost a lot of money for us to pay for some programmers to have the app made, so we had to steal the content, we had no choice!"
Balloonmeister
0 likes
They have stolen all of my stories that are posted here on Lush.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
The Linebacker
0 likes
That site is nothing but low down thieving scum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks like your posts have been deleted Nic
Lurker
0 likes
It looks like they've just cloned the whole of lush, can they really get away with this? This kinda shite just pisses me off, I and others have put in a lot of work for some bastard just to claim it for their own. Not fair. Sorry for the swearing, I'm just feeling really annoyed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nic's posts have all gone, as have the set I put on there (and my membership), though cocokisses' are all still there, but for how long ...

I have posted a warning on the authors' forum of all the sites on which I have anything published.
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Cocolicious
0 likes
Also it's affiliated Android app is available in the market and may or may not feature our work as I have not found mine in the app portion. (It is however on that site)

So now I am looking for information to contact the fine creators of Android so that I can submit a complaint. Any help would be appreciated.

AND

I don't really expect my posts to stay there much longer, though I will post again when they are removed.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Fucking asshole. I see they have Cum Girl's stories there too - I am assuming they don't have her permission. ok, in pissed off sprite mode again.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
They just scrape the site on a daily basis.

They have 12 of my stories, all posted on the exact same date they were each published on Lush.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, I'm not one of the better writers here, but I chose to share a part of me... my private thoughts and fantasies, with the Lush community. I chose this site because of the wonderful people I've connected with, and its attempt to keep a certain set of standards. It pisses me off knowing that some of us are now associated with a site completely lacking in integrity. Nic, If there is anything I can do please let me know. I'm willing to give some of my time to help with this.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I still haven't had a reply to my e-mail (unsurprisingly!). Blimey, this is ridiculous!

I will also edit my first post so you don't have to keep scrolling across, sorry!

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
I still haven't had a reply to my e-mail (unsurprisingly!). Blimey, this is ridiculous!

I will also edit my first post so you don't have to keep scrolling across, sorry!

His operating office at the "Boy's Hostel" is obviously a fast-paced scene.

Oh, and FYI.

Here is Anuj's Google Profile complete with photo albums, incase you want to get the face right on your voodoo doll.

https://plus.google.com/116752356073450515678/posts
Matriarch
0 likes
Filing a DCMA notice on google is a good way to get them expelled from the google returns: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/dmca-notice?pli=1& - you need to have a address or set one up. If a couple of authors go through the trouble of filling out a report, google will pay attention quickly. You need the URL of the story here, and on that site.

I will write to his hosting company and registrar this morning, see if I can have their site taken down.

They are auto-scraping our site on a daily basis as DD says. I don't think there's any way for Gav to stop them doing that.

Piggy-backing off all the hard work both you guys as authors do, as well as the admin staff here, is really not on.
Matriarch
0 likes
I read this on another board. One way to help prevent this kind of thing, is to put an author's note at the top (or bottom) of your story.

If you put it at the top though, it would appear in the story snippet on the front page.

Something like:

This story is Copyright *Author's Name*, all rights reserved. If found posted anywhere other than Lushstories.com with this note attached, it has been posted without my permission.
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Filing a DCMA notice on google is a good way to get them expelled from the google returns: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/dmca-notice?pli=1& - you need to have a address or set one up. If a couple of authors go through the trouble of filling out a report, google will pay attention quickly. You need the URL of the story here, and on that site.

I will write to his hosting company and registrar this morning, see if I can have their site taken down.

They are auto-scraping our site on a daily basis as DD says. I don't think there's any way for Gav to stop them doing that.

Piggy-backing off all the hard work both you guys as authors do, as well as the admin staff here, is really not on.

Thank you, Nicola.

I will get to this as soon as I can. Thank you so much for the information.
Matriarch
0 likes
They are stealing from a number of sites, with no credit given to any of our authors.

It seems the more difficult to find stories, like crossdressing stories, are almost totally from lush.

I'll try and have their app removed from the android library too.

If anyone wants to help, please go here and fill out a dmca complaint form: http://www.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=lr_dmca&product=androidmarket

The more people that report thieves like this, the more difficult their life becomes.
Matriarch
0 likes
Love your work Coco and Fugs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Tried to file a complaint, but the Google page keeps giving me, "Please enter a valid value." They don't want to hear about these things.