Too old a man to get laid?

last reply
9 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
at 62 am I too old to get laid by an attractive woman - any out there like to get it on?
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
1 like
first of all ..... there are always attractive women who love sex.

secondly, are you soliciting for someone to volunteer??

thirdly, you are only too old if you think so.
Site administrator
0 likes
But there are ladies out there that are around you age too I think so surely its the old 'there is someone for everyone'. Unless you are referring to someone alot younger but then I think there is still potential.

Worst case scenario is that you save your pocket money and pay an attractive lady when you have enough in the pot !
Lurker
0 likes
Just want to get laid ? ---- yes there are attractive women even in brothel ...

Want to be loved and want to make love ? ?----- you need to be caring and gentle with the woman.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Quote by lightcontrol7
at 62 am I too old to get laid by an attractive woman - any out there like to get it on?

I disagree!! You are never too old. There are many very attractive sexy women in there 50's. Are you trying to get a real young girl? Even then you still have a chance if you have a great attitude, are in decent shape and are a fun person to be with.

I have a very attractive friend who is 43yo (she has dated guys much younger than herself too) and is dating a 58yo man. And it has nothing to do with money as he is just a normal guy. But he is very charming and just a real nice guy. And she told me the sex is great!

Its about attitude and confidence.
Constant Gardener
0 likes

Paging ChefK
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lightcontrol7

I have to say Alexander that perhaps PersonalAssistant is right. It's all in the attitude. Plus if you're looking for the Lush dating site, www.lushhookupforafastshag.com it's been down for repairs lately. May I suggest http://www.flirtbox.co.uk/? They have an over 40 area that just might do the trick.
Cheers
Lurker
0 likes
thanks ladies and gents for your comments and suggestions------alexander
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would not expect you to get "rock hard" (from experience with a guy that age) - but I know guys that age can certainly get hard and keep it up for very long stretches.... and you might not be ready for "round 2" in 20 minutes - but there are lots of things to do. You've been around for a long while doing lots of women - you can think of something to do between session 1 and session 2 .....

Bottom line - You are absolutely NOT too old, UNLESS YOU think so.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

You are definitely not too old to get laid.