Switching between fucking the ass and pussy

last reply
13 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Always hesitated doing this after reading an article saying that it could spread infection. Do you allow the guy to switch between your ass and pussy freely while having sex or make him change his condom or wash off......???
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Nope - no free-switching allowed. Pussy to ass is great but never the other way around.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
always clean! trust me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I make him clean himself. Mainly because I don't want a vaginal infection.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If i go in her ass, it dosen't go back in her pussy till i've cleaned my cock throughly
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Not a good idea. Once you've had aanal sex a few times it becomes obvious as to why.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Ditto to the above. Never go in the pussy after the ass without cleaning up or using a condom. I prefer to use a condom for anal anyhow. I just feel better about the experience on all levels. I am a bit of a clean freak anyhow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree. Pussy to Ass is fine, but Ass To Pussy, NO! He must thoroughly clean up or put on a new condom first.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Nope - no free-switching allowed. Pussy to ass is great but never the other way around.

This is my rule as well.
Lurker
0 likes
And if you're washing, use MEDICATED soap, and wash thoroughly!!!! (Better still, get Her to do it!!!)

The cleanest ass still can damage a pussy if playing 'switcheroo'!!!!!

Well, so I've READ!!!

xx Steph
Lurker
0 likes
reglove it no ifs ands or buts the male can get a bladder infection as well. better yet. double glove it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

IN BIG RED LETTERS