Settling the score

last reply
3 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For quite a while now, the debate has been going on about the fact it is possible for every girl to squirt. By method of voting lets prove/disprove this theory.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
But how do you know it is or isn't true just because a lass hasn't actually experienced the squirt? Because they may be able to, but just haven't got themselves to the point of it yet.

Or do you mean if we think it IS possible everybody can? Or can't? Or...

I'm confused. I do have a pump action Supersoaker water pistol, if that helps?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I see your point. Girls who have never done so are more likely to believe it is not possible for them. The main question I am proposing is as you say 'if you think it is possible for every girl to squirt'

A pump action Supersoaker...that is the first time I have heard it called that smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by midnightfun
For quite a while now, the debate has been going on about the fact it is possible for every girl to squirt. By method of voting lets prove/disprove this theory.

That is like saying "Can Every Woman Achieve An Orgasm". There are some women who claim they have never had an orgasm but physiologically they are able to have them. It is just a matter of what does it take to trigger an orgasm. I assume it is the same with squirting. The body is capable, but what does it take for each individual to squirt? I squirt occaisionally. It only happens when I have very intense orgasms and will usually squirt after the 4th or 5th wave in an intense multiple orgasm. Some believe(and I may be one of them who does) that a multiple orgasm, at least the way I have them is actually ONE orgasm that comes in waves, each gaining in intensity culminating with a mind-blowing finale!!

On the other hand, there are some who think squirting is a myth and we actually are uncontrollably urinating! Feels amazing either way,LOL